Admit it, this still holds up and if it was released today you'd be praising it for it's effects

Admit it, this still holds up and if it was released today you'd be praising it for it's effects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk
whaleoil.co.nz/2017/09/335898/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Released today
>Featherless dinosaurs
The effects would be the least of my complaints

Rex didnt have any noticeable feathers

>feathered dinos
No one wants to pay to see giant fucking chickens chasing people

Stop.

This is not entirely true. Somewhere in its evolution process it did have feathers. Whether we would see the feathered specimen on screen depends entirely on which stage of development t rex the director would opt for
>i dun leik historically akcuration

NOT so fast
youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

Tyrannosaurus rex was a single species, somewhere along the evolutionary clade Tyrannosauroidea, feathers were lost but this happened at least 40 million years before the first rex. Animals don't just evolve and lose traits over a couple decades.

Only proof that T-rex didn't have feathers is a tiny patch of scaly skin that didn't have feathers, ON A MASSIVE BODY. That's like proving Ostriches didn't have feathers just by getting a 1cm x 1cm sample of their left leg.

>Animals don't just evolve and lose traits over a couple decades.

whaleoil.co.nz/2017/09/335898/

Stop getting information from that hack Trey the Complainer. We have squamous coordinates from the head, neck, abdomen, legs, feet, ilium, and tail. All patches are small, but its not the size that counts, its the distribution. And every major area of the body is covered except for the dorsal.

Man, Chris-chan can't seem to catch a break.

wish I took pics, but two years ago a flock of these fucks landed in my pond behind my house.

Within hours, they had attacked all my animals at least once or twice, in the end I had enough when I tried to shoo them and got pecked myself.

I loaded my 12ga and proceeded to commit a massacre, in the end I killed 12 of the fucks before they got the fucking idea and scattered.

It's also the only time I ever killed anything with a gun since I hunted one squirrel when I was a kid. and will probably be the last unless more of those fucking fucks show up.

Fuck Canadian Geese.

Rapid punctuated equilibrium caused by artificial interference =/= a natural setting. Integument features take millions upon millions of years to evolve or disappear.

Is this /autism/ general?

>moving goalposts after being proven wrong
lol

The dinos shown in this movie are supposed to be geneticaly engineered mutants anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm sorry I wasn't more specific to begin with, but you clearly do not know what you're talking about.

>genetically engineerd mutans
then why come they dont make giant ass t rexes that can fly or raptors that can do karate

Man if I had goslings running around my yard I wouldn't know what to do.

Honestly you want to stay in unless you have a bat or something to swing at them because they will attack and swarm you

These cunts don't back down and dont need to be provoced to attack