Mark Hamill: what is the purpose of this scene Rian?

>Mark Hamill: what is the purpose of this scene Rian?
>"duuuuuuuuuuur hahahe yah milsk haehehea dirnk mmislks haaaaeh"

MILKY MILKY SWEET AND TASTY
SLOTHY MILKY PLEASE BE HASTY
WARM AND GREEN FROM SLOTHY’S UDDERS
I’LL HAVE SLOTHY’S AND NO OTHERS

Holy fuck I thought it was a meme

Wtf!!!

It was part of kkathleens kennedys plan to emasculate an iconic hero to satisfy her hate of the male hero archetype groupthink. Like ghostbusters, they believe nostalgia is limited to a small few fatbeards in the midwest.

Honestly I kind of dig the idea of an old Luke gone crazy from isolation. Kind of like he's a drunken samurai, he's a bit of a bumbling oaf but he's capable of doing really badass stuff. And Rey has to sort of put up with his weird senility to break thru to the Jedi Master that's still within Luke

Beautiful

Somewhere in Force Ghost land Qui-Gon, Windu, Obi and even Palpatine are crying

CHICKEN TENDIES FRIED AND FRESH
CANT DENY THEY ARE THE BEST
R9K AND POL AND B
CANT TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME
DIP THEM SWIRL THEM BARBECUE
FROM MOMMY AND ME TO YOU
IF YOU TRY TO TAKE FROM ME
MY UNDERWEAR’S POO-POO’D, PEE-PEE’D

>that awkwardness and disappointment on Rey's face
they want us to identify with Rey right

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
what the fuck is going on? Does some disney exec have a lactation fetish

me on right

>this is the image small kids will associate with Star Wars from now on

Me on the left

>whines about a man drinking pure, unpasturized, unhomogenized milk
>calls others soyboys

Really makes you think.

This, it was subversion of the protagonist of a classic Hero's Journey in order to usher in a broken postmodern narrative where there is no central myth archetype to stay true to, so they can do anything and sell anything to the masses without having any sense of decency, weight, or propriety to restrict them. It also helps further this splintering of traditional archetypes in society to the same end.

MILKIES!!

Right on the nose.

you guys realize where milk comes from here on earth right? like, why are people hung up on this

Milk comes from the refrigerator

It's not about the milk, is about using such a blatant disgusting scene (that was Luke's intention) for a laugh, to demean Luke Skywalker.

For what it's worth, this user has it 100% correct.

Read it a few times, it's the truth.

Or maybe they thought portraying a hero of nostalgia in a different light would be received with interest, not outrage. If anything, the producers overestimated moviegoers.

Very well put user

Bingo.

I hope it was worth it for Hamill, as in he made bank and can live with himself.

Soy beans?

he signed on before sw was sold to disney iirc

i guess he could have fled to mexico with all his joker money or something

#elsagate

So he signed on with NO script as he thought it would be with Lucas?

The face Luke makes not only describes the disgust of the weird alien milk he is drinking but also his thoughts on the the new trilogy as a whole.

He milks the alien while Disney milks the beloved franchise. Poetry.

>that face
>disgust

This soyboy has never drunk real milk in his life.

They all did

literally turned luke into a soyboy

Soy comes from breasts now?

agreed, it was a tip off to the Feminist New World Order, symbolizing feminine worship, the cultivation and consumption of the female product, breast milk

i just hope the sloth was female.

I agree.

>everybody thinks this scene emasculates Luke
What? Luke doing this in front of Rey is akin to him taking a piss right in front of her so she'll get off his island. It's hilarious.

This is also why they are having Rey move forward without learning or adhering to any of the old Jedi dogma, and why Kylo is not a sith.

Disney wants a new sandbox to play in where anybody can use the force and a lightsaber, moral codes need not apply because they are anti-fun for children. This is also the point of the broom kid scene.

They will never say "grey jedi" but that's what we're dealing with going forward.

>calls others soyboys
He actually didn't...

isn't that what Luke meant with his whole "balance" speech?

Soyboys are triggered by a real man in touch with nature. Makes sense, since most of them were likely bottle-fed and now eat factory-processed garbage.

Believe me, that speech went over the heads of half this board.

Seriously, if they went to a ranch and saw a man milking a cow they'd be like "haha how gay".

However I will admit that putting the sloth tits where you'd expect balls to be was a weird choice.

>even the ships have gigantic honkers

What did Rian mean by this?

IT'S NOT A SLOTH

MOMMY

Y tho

I'd assume for the calories and proteins and various vitamins.

What's so bad about it? He's a hermit who lives off the land, which, in this case, means milking the local fauna. I don't think it's meant to be funny.

of course it was, only females can lactate.

this is intentional. it's totally altering the collective consciousness of the new generation of children seeing it

>I don't think it's meant to be funny.
It was definitely played for laughs. The look on Rey's face, Luke's grimace as he drinks it. I don't see how it "ruins" Luke or anything though. He's basically being as gross as possible in front of Rey so she'll fucking leave. She just barged into his house.

Right on

She openly said she's not making the movies for the fans, so mockery of iconic characters is just a logical step to take

>"Alright, now I want you to toss your old light saber behind you and walk off set"

On earth

Start posting SLOTHY MOMMY MILKIES FOR LUKEY on every single TLJ comment section.

I want to see this meme penetrate into the world pop metamind, and this movie is the ticket to their undoing.

Is more like a seal

word

>milkies goes mainstream
I really hope so

god I felt so uncomfortable during this scene
I could feel everyone around me did as well, the whole cinema was deathly silent

I genuinely have NO idea why it was in the film

More like a slothboy

Was it like watching a sex scene with your parents sat next to you?

jesus christ I can't believe this is real

I don't get it, those things don't even vaguely look like sloths. They are more like manatees

And they say poetry is dead.

They should have used binary sunset music on this.

not quite that level but the same sort of feeling
I would prefer if it wasn't in the film

How is drinking milk an emasculation of a character?

>tfw to intelligent to understand star wars

This is just part of the trap. A logical fault, with just the right balance of plausible and deniability to trick unsuspecting normies into propagating milkies even further for mommy.

so autists online will not be able to complain about "what did he eat?!" in their endless rants

Yeah, I thought drinking milk was a symbol of white supremacy?

Can you dumbasses not realize he's trying to make Rey leave?

I wonder what the political affiliation of the writers of nuwars is.

Are those like mini death stars the ship can let go like drones?

DEAL WITH IT!

AmeriCow 's Milk

soeone add the sunglasses to Luke