Our beloved author of the best comics of this world "Sonichu" is selling his iconic shirt

Our beloved author of the best comics of this world "Sonichu" is selling his iconic shirt

ebay.com/itm/282438324055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

What does Sup Forums think about it aslo sonichu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-Six-Certified-Sonichu-And-Rosechu-Drawings-From-2014-/282438244708?hash=item41c2a19964:g:3U8AAOSwRUhY9t~p
youtube.com/watch?v=10Y7ZkQqZC8
youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
ebay.com/itm/282438324055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish this lazy psychopath would just make new comics.

>US $15 099,00

That's probably the grossest shirt to ever exist.
There are whores who participated in one of those fuck 500 guys in a row rally and got jizzed on 500 times in a day, and their clothes are probably cleaner than chris's.
Just the smell must be enough to disgust anyone in a mile radius, touching it must be a grueling painful experience let alone putting it on.
WHO IS GOING TO BUY THIS SHIT

>$16k
No fucking thanks.

did the auction for the Sonic Totem go through?

>bidding started at 12k
>it's somehow risen to 15k

how

>Set Of Six Certified Sonichu And Rosechu Drawings From 2014
>US $2,000.00

ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-Six-Certified-Sonichu-And-Rosechu-Drawings-From-2014-/282438244708?hash=item41c2a19964:g:3U8AAOSwRUhY9t~p

No the buyer disputed it

>Six classic pieces from Miss Christine Chandler of Sonichu and Rosechu (along with Angelica and Bubbles Rosechu); all individually and personally Certified. You would be remiss to miss out on this deal at each piece valuing at $500 apiece

Why do they have such high prices? Are those gold plated?

It´s clearly a bargain, as each drawing is worth U$500,00 according to Chandler.

Why are people giving him so much fucking money?

>each drawing is worth U$500,00

Nobody´s giving him money.
Only trolls are bidding on the shirt.
As for the drawings, CWC can ask for whatever price he wants. Of course, I doubt it would ever sell for more than, say, U$50,00.

Whodda thunk being autistic was actually advantageous

Well, that´s what he says:
Are you going to doubt the word of a a true Artist, user?

>Our beloved author of the best comics of this world "Sonichu"

Don't scare me like that. With his health issues, I'd thought he might have died.

> took a photo; part of the selling amount will go to better restoring the shirt; I am personally putting it through a page or two in my washer and dryer. Only after sale of the relic, I will be able to afford having it restored to its glory, and I will frame it and add a personal Certificate of Authenticity, before shipping it.

Likely a museum. Of course, the glass casing on this one will have to be at least 6 inches thick to ward off the smell.

I'm pretty sure he's immortal considering how long he's had the taint wound

To be honest, I would not be surprised or shocked to see if legendary cwc artifacts actually sold. This guy has millions of followers and "fans" including famous people.

Nobody really is, but the man is coming to close to offing himself, gotta keep the comedy train rolling as long as possible.

> Then, in a bag of damp ones, I found the shirt.
>damp

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The best part isn't seeing how much it'll go for, it's seeing how fast Chris will blow through the money. There's evidence that Chris wasted everything he made from the totem within mere hours by spending it on Lego sets and a $400 necklace for his mom.

What's his endgame?

>There's evidence that Chris wasted everything he made from the totem within mere hours by spending it on Lego sets and a $400 necklace for his mom.
You mean him literally saying he blew it all on Skylanders?

His stalkers from the wiki will probably buy it and make autistic articles about it.

I thought he had that sewed up? Please don't tell me he still has the taint wound.

Chris's laundry room alone must house at least a dozen unknown organisms.

>>how
>bid
>cancel/dispute if you win

Chris is gonna off himself in the next year. Screencap this.

That too, but the $400 necklace was an amazing waste of money in itself. The guy keeps saying they can barely afford to live in their house anymore and that they're one missed payment away from ending up on the street, then he goes and wastes thousands of dollars on unnecessary shit, with not a cent going towards those bills they can't pay.

It's incredible.

thats what i make in 1 year after taxes wtf i hate Chris now

It gets better, he's still trying to send the guy the totem

What happened exactly?

I happen to own a similar one, so I can cosplay as Christian without actually having to buy his gross shit. Checkmate.

You should sell it on Ebay as a legit CWC shirt and send the link to Chris.

>Totem sells for $1500
>Chris immediately spends $1500
>buyer does a charge back
>Ebay deducts $1500 from Chris' account
>Chris sends them the Totem anyway, thinking that once they get it they'll be "satisfied" and give him $1500
The enterprising user just got an original CWC relic for free

So he puts up the totem for sale youtube.com/watch?v=10Y7ZkQqZC8 and it ends up going for 1.5k. Because he's a retard, he never actually ships the totem, so the buyer does a chargeback on the purchase to get his money back, and Chris is now meant to pay him back the 1.5k. Except he went and spent it all on Skylanders and a necklace youtube.com/watch?v=XnOyhlA84dQ

Which is why he's selling the shirt, to try to make up that 1.5k he now owns Paypal and eBay. And for some reason he still wants to send the totem to the original buyer

Wasn't that shirt destroyed in the fire?

Tomgirl saga mostly sucks, he should never sell The Classic. It's truly the end of an era.

you can see burn marks in the auction.

unwearable, but not unsellable.

it's actually very clever, after thinking he got 1500 dollars for the Totem, Chris now vastly overestimates the value of his "relics". Therefore, he's spending even more vastly beyond his means than he already was, even though he's in the most dire financial problems of his life. Chris will go completely broke and possibly lose his house and all it took was a couple of fake ebay accounts

>unwearable
At least until he "fixes" the shirt with the money he'll make from the sale

>there is a near two hour lecture on CWC

The people who follow him are borderline as autistic if not more than actually Chris himself. I can't remember which one it was, but one would spend almost every waking moment talking to him on IM.

I wish those fuckers would make more than just those two lectures.

Are you talking about the documentary? Because the creator of that one seems pretty based youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

There's already a ENTIRE wikipedia dedicated to almost every aspect of his life, we don't need lectures or documentaries. Good lord.

>implying
Chris lacks the ability to learn from his experiences.

Someone is going to "buy" it
Chris is going to spend the money
The "buyer" is going to do a charge back
Chris will fall deeper into debt

Well, it only lasts an hour and it helped me learn some of the basic stuff about Chris. I feel like I'd spend much more time lurking on the wiki.

I wonder how many times this process will repeat itself.

I should have typed "make"

I'm actually surprised his signature clown shirt even still exists. I was always under the impression that it was one of the many iconic CWC relics lost in the fire.

Eh Chris's story is a good example of how our consumer culture and parents having children later and later can turn an awkward defect child into one of the worst failures imaginable.

Really CWC is a perfect refutation of the perfection of the western world.

So what will become of Christ once Barb dies?

The thing is that he never actually got any money for the totem because he never sent it out. The buyer disputed it and Chris basically spend $1500 they didn't have, so now they're even deeper in debt than they already were.

There's people in every fucking thread that act like they're so goddamn clever for saying "The people who follow chris chan are the TRUE autists!" It's no different than any other celebrity, it's just that the reason people like chris is because he's entertainingly awful.

I thought the rainbow shirt was destroyed in the fire

Homeless trap.

Have you watched Psycho?

Chris fascinates me in a semi-hauntological way. The ghost of the mid-2000s hangs over him in a way I can't really put to words. As culture recycles itself endlessly, Chris Chan flashes up as the perfect object. Witches and Spooks haunt the 70s, all we've got is Patti-Chan's exhumed corpse.

>trap
Nothing about Chris is a "trap"

If you pay him to make a comic, you fell for the trap.

Read the listing description.

It was caught in the fire, but was saved by being in a damp bag of dirty laundry. It's covered in holes as well as the miscellaneous stains it gained naturally from being in direct contact with Chris' body for extended periods of time. Chris claims some of the money he gets from the auction will go towards "restoring" the shirt.

yes it did actually

chris immediately blew all the money on toys and a 400 dollar necklace for barb

then posted a video of barb begging for money to pay a power bill or some shit

That's probably because he's so mentally disabled that he's literally incapable of looking after himself or making proper decision.

I mean I'm all for laughing at him, but it always astounds me that people treat him like he's a normal human being capable of rational thought

>chris is so disgusting his clothing is fire retardant

>TFW liquid chris buys it

I said this in a similar thread last night:
>Chris was testing the waters with the Sonic Totem, wanting to see if people would actually give him large amounts of money for his crap. When the totem went for 12000, that was the final nail in the coffin, he now knows he can get rid of something iconic in his history and these fools will give big bucks to own it.

>Eh Chris's story is a good example of how our consumer culture and parents having children later and later can turn an awkward defect child into one of the worst failures imaginable.
Hi. No.

Chris' problems stem 100% from his monstrously narcissistic and hate-filled parents. They are known to have spent most of his young childhood out getting smashed instead of raising him, repeatedly refused and withheld treatment from Chris (even going so far as to change school districts to avoid counselors trying to get him help), and sheltered him from all consequences of his actions to satisfy their own egos. It's also worth noting that the anti-gay rhetoric in the house was so severe that Chris would stare at a poster of Sailor Moon to erase gay thoughts and "reassure" himself of his straightness.

Chris' autism did not appear to be particularly severe, his toxic family life and complete lack of treatment led him to where he is today.

>ebay.com/itm/282438324055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

If it makes you feel any better it most likely won't get paid for.

As of October of last year, he said it healing well.

Reminder that Liquid works at a grocery store and is unhappily married to the fat woman who roleplayed as Kacey, and gets her McDonald's fries at 12AM

That's be because the edgelords on here who like laughing at him don't want to admit to themselves that they're laughing at a spastic. So they pretend that he's capable of being a rational human being, but chooses not to be because it eases their conscience.

Is there proof on that

Look at some of the lengths his "trolls" did to squeeze whatever small squirt of info they could get out of him. That's autism.

>and gets her McDonald's fries at 12AM
Its McFlurries and he has to go to the McDonalds on the other side of town because the one closer doesn't taste good to her. He also is forbidden from playing Zelda because she hates how he wrote an erotic fanfic of her.

proof?

Chris' whole situation could easily be described as Murphy's law taken to it's extreme:

You have a child with mental disabilities being raised by elderly parents who in no right should be raising a child, especially at their age, who continuously go out of there way to not help said child, who prefer to ignore and act as if nothing is wrong. Then you add in the awkward teenage years and internet access, and then the non-stop trolling, yeah, little wonder that Chris is disaster of inhuman proportions.

The two lectures are about CWC and Kingdom Hearts. I was saying the group needs to make more content, not more content about Chris.

He said that he did it for some school project

After years of plotting and scheming it is finally nearing my grasp! The crest, that which has been the focus of my obsession for decades will be mine at last! Finally, it will be mine...

THE CREST ON CHRISTIAN'S MAN-TIT!

>it started at 12 grand and bidders pushed it up to that

I mean, I know they're just taking the piss and won't actually pay, but still.

>part of the selling amount will go to better restoring the shirt; I am personally putting it through a page or two in my washer and dryer.
>I am personally putting it through a page or two in my washer and dryer
>a page or two

...what the fuck am I even reading. Some user is paying $16k so he can wash his own...

>Christine

...fuck it I've been out of this loop long enough to know when ignorance is bliss.

>trolling Chris in /currentyear/
What's even the fucking point anymore, there is literally no lower for him to sink. Tomgirl saga a shit, the glory days are gone