Melissa had a hard life

Melissa had a hard life.

Well, at least now she's free to rejoin Ewing's book.

Will the injuries from the cold force them to amputate her toes? That would be a tragedy.

What are Ghost and Jolt going to do?

I hope she gets out okay. She rebound so quickly from that shitty haircut

They can come along too if they want. If they're ready to be scary for their country! USAvengers!

Can you post some Songbird toes? Thanks

>going from cancelled book to another virtually cancelled book
Suffering

This gets me hard.

That issue was prolly one of the best moments in Sup Forums's history.

>Malin is still employed

>marvel pushed Caption Marvel over Songbird for female role model

Really, Songbird is the best character Marvel has that could be made a Wonder Woman equal. Come on, she;
>has interesting back story
>is a minority without it being pushed in people's face
>is a experienced leader
>has all the "positive qualities" that DC pushes on Harley without the memes or living in the shadow of bigger characters

Why hasn't Marvel got one of their best writers working on a solo for her?

Because she isn't generic and safe enough like Carol. In the shitty Avengers cartoon Songbird upstaged Captain Marvel for the few episodes they appeared together.

Story of Melissa's life. She should be running the god damn Avengers. She's lived through more heartache and bullshit than Iron Man, Captain Hydra, and Thor.

Woman deserves respect. She's a survivor.

She is not a favorite of the writers.

Or they don't make that much money if a check has to be written to Busiek. Better use a established with plenty of readers.

>is a minority without it being pushed in people's face
A former ICP fan?

Not a MCU or legacy character.
Anyway, Zub said to e-mail Marvel in support of Thunderbolts to see it back, screw it and write asking for a Songbird ongoing, because fuck his Thunderbolts run:
[email protected]

As far as I'm aware, the last time Sup Forums tried to write to Marvel for a book we didn't get it. (It was Cloak and Dagger and Master of Kung-Fu post-Spider Island)

Thank you, user.

Looks like I'm off to fill poor Zub's inbox asking for a Songbird solo.

>Why hasn't Marvel got one of their best writers working on X

Marvel has barely any good writers right now. And any good ones you can think of can't maintain a comic because they don't have a reputation because they keep getting put on obscure books.

You have Bendis and Aaron shitting on the big books and Slott is on ASM until the day he dies (so a few years until that heart attack... j/k). Meanwhile Ewing and Duggan get the scraps.

Was Ferrig, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Join a book that is good as as cancelled?
At best she ends up in the post SE thunderbolts or Secret warriors.

Except I want a T-Bolts book. Just not written by fucking Zub.

She is pretty boring, she had her story going from Mimi to Songbird and thunderbolts after. Once that is was settled she really doesn't have much besides looking back a bit a her past. There isn't anything left for her besides being roster filler.

Isn't Secret Warriors the Inhumans only club?

She's Jewish.

Only for the secret empire tie in arc. Rosenberg said all the cast added after that is non inhumans

Are you kidding?

She went from being a D-List supervillain to a Master of Evil, then moved from there to being an actual hero because she discovered she liked it, then struggled to lead the shattered remnants of her team and help more criminals reform, then moved on to being a government agent for more legitimacy before getting screwed by Osborn and used as a collared attack dog, then tried to redeem herself somewhat and became a prison warden, then decided to join AIM and SHIELD as a double and triple agent in order to keep doing the right thing.

Assuming the title isn't cancelled before.

Nicieza was more of a Songbird mark than Busiek actually and he got a story in a Secret Empire tie-in