Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Your dole dippers, George

I do. Prequels are better than sequels.

Thank you, based DolePenguin poster.

Of fucking course

I do. Attack of the Clones is still shit but i forgive you for the Phantom Menace.
And at the very least, the prequels gave us so much other good stuff.
Disney Wars is awful.

No. Disney being shit doesn't make your shitpiles look good in comparison. Fuck off.

This.

I'll accept Han shooting first. I'll accept musical dance numbers in Jabba's palace.
Just come back to us George. Atleast you didn't shit on the fans as hard as Disney is.

Unironically yes. At least RotS was good. So far Disney tanked 3 out of 3 movies.

>Just come back to us George

why don't we all get our cocks out and try to summon him back with a group jerk? it'd still be less faggoty than your post

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Say what you will at least with George your had one person in charge instead of a movie made by committe who only care about profit and corporate synergy I mean what art is made this way it isn't van Gogh didn't have a team of managers looking over his shoulder when he painted making sure it would be profitable

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

No, because you're a terrible screenwriter.

You're a fucking idiot.
His movies were made to sell action figures, just like nuWars.
I hope you Lucas apologists get gassed one day. I fucking hate you people more than the nuWars shills.

legitimately yes. i'm sorry, george.

Do you miss white men having leading roles in movies?

Lucas is Star Wars no matter how shitty it is, the new movies is basically just fanfiction as far as I'm concerned.

the guy on the left just has to be jewish doesn't he

At least he tried to sell new action figures instead of just old action figures with more grey paint.

Yes I do, I miss old Star Wars, I miss "George Lucas" style and tropes, I really really really miss you.

Pretty much this.

I'm sorry George.

i do mate

Why did you post a pic of Spoony???

Sorry for what?

I guess but I still feel George cared on some level I mean he created the whole thing it was his baby for good bad or ugly I mean the prequals were a mess but there's a certain charm to them

Jaqen H'ghar, you fucking pleb

Yes i do
please come back
i'm sorry for shitting on the prequels so much
i'm sorry for everything

I miss you George. At least you had a vision.

Forgive us George. You were the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved.

And you can haaaaaave it alllll
My Empire of dirt

OY VEY!
goyim aren't supposed to notice these patterns

Not really, something changed in you in the past, never to return to your peak. You normalized th excessive use of CGI.
Fuck off grandpa.

You'll "accept" Han shooting first? You know Lucas is the one to make Greedo shoot first, right?

>Forgive us George. You were the hero we needed