Shills
Alone

>On a website owned and run by WB

They only host the critic scores.

>On a website owned and run by WB
source of this bullshit claim

nigga it's in the fucking summary box on wikipedia
u fucken stoopid

I forgot you fucking retards need spoonfeeding all the time.

Seems like Comcast owns it now.

But they still have a major stake in it.

But the consipracy stuff is bullshit. The critics choose if they give a fresh or rotten. Bit Critics can just be wrong. Not about Justice League. That was garbage. But Last Jedi should lose twenty reviewer percent at least.

Fanboys are fucking plebs.

Justice League was a fucking terrible movie but fanboys loved it because it spoonfed them pandering drivel.

TLJ was a challenging, good, albeit flawed movie with moments of greatness that shat all over the nerds' precious EU lore so the nerdsquad bombed the RT user score with 0/10 reviews, not to mention the huge amount of alt right basement dwelling warriors who hate the movie for poltical reasons and haven't even seen it

They only hold a minority share :^)

The number of ratings is starting to drop. RT is removing user ratings.

>TLJ was a challenging, good, albeit flawed movie with moments of greatness that shat all over the nerds' precious EU lore
literally describing bvs

What if all the ratings on RT are done by Americans, and Americans are a retarded 56% subhuman race that can't but trusted for any advice at all.

Problem with BVS is that neither superman or batman were likeable characters.

Seems like a retard just provided a citation that refutes his own claim.

t. Retard

Soy Boys getting mad is hilarious. What are you going to do? Start a cat fight?

t. Guy whose brain word filters comcast as comcast

But user they were both great in the movie, and 100% iconic until WB took a shit all over the universe they set up with justice league

If you get off the internet and actually talk to people, you'll realize a majority though BvS was at least a decent movie

>likeable
did they need to be? It was clear bvs wasn't your typical superhero movie from the get go (I liked them btw)

>t-t-there’s no such thing as Disney shills

Disney pays the reviewers, you moron. RT just aggregates reviews.

t. Someone who can't even read

Just fuck off mate, it's embarrassing

>challenging
Is this bait, or do you seriously think TLJ is challenging? What other challenges do you struggle with? Walking in a straight line; long-division; bingo at the dementia ward...?

It says right there that in february 2016 Rotten Tomatoes and it's parent site flixster were sold to Comcast's Fandango. Are you pretending to be retarded?

Wow i just wrote its as it's, maybe i am the retard.

Well, we didn't want to say anything, but...

We can all be retards together.

get a room you degenerates

both movies were shit

So's your mum

I don't know about this one guys, I believe in the Disney shills but I also think that the movie had enough redeeming factors for normies to love it. Normies don't care about Lukes character being totally wrong, the logic behind lightspeed travel, and they don't theorise about who Snoke is.
Rian mastered the Disney way of producing a mediocre massive budget film that caters to all normies and makes bucket loads of cash. Do you honestly think they give a fuck about your theories?

>TLJ was a challenging, good, albeit flawed movie with moments of greatness that shat all over the nerds' precious EU lore

Ah yes, that must be it. The whole Luke milking some alien sloth's tit is surely btfo EU lore and challenging the traditional star wars ideals. An old tumblr-esque female ship captain stealing some screen time to allah snack bar the enemy ships is such a creative way to fuck with these fan boys heads. They can't get over her appearance, the fact that she's a woman, and that she just shit all over their ideas about hyperspace in the Star wars universe, while also making sucicide bombing "ok". Leia surviving being blown out into space because she apparently has well trained (or maybe not considering nu-wars take on learning the force) powers is challenging the patriarchal force established in the OT. It was really a moment of greatness for feminists everywhere.