Predicting the ending right here right now

Predicting the ending right here right now

>Just as Jack is about to stab the final bit of Aku, Ashi yells
>"If you kill him, you will be just like him!"
>This distracts Jack long enough for Aku to bitchslap Jack so hard his sword flies out of his hands
>"Haha! You are nothing withou..." Jack slaps Aku. They continue to trade slaps until ashi yells
>"Stop! Can't you see you will never defeat each other!? Now stop your fighting and hug...now kiss...keep kissing."
>Jack stops making out with Aku to steal the sword away from Ashi. "Give me that you stupid, STUPID woman." Jack proceeds to chase after aku.
>Aku opens a portal to the future, "I'll have you yet, samurai!", is immediately confronted by Jack and teleports back in time to stop himself from going through the portal to the future.
>There are now two Akus. Aku repeats this process until there are ten Akus.
>One of the Akus, in order to speed up the process, creates a portal to the present where he duplicates himself millions of times in an instant.
>All of the Akus start fighting each other and Earth is now a massive warzone of Akus. Jack and Ashi hide somewhere in his fortress.
>The inter-dimensional council of Jacks see this. Jacks from other multiverses teleport to Earth. Each one with a different quality. A female jack, a mermaid jack, a black jack and so on.
>Odyn notices this Jack and Aku clusterfuck and decides to put an end to it right before the first Aku went through the time portal.
>With Aku defeated in the present, Jack must go back in time to defeat past Aku. But before leaving he kisses Ashi, looks her square in the eyes and says " You can never ever take my place. Please don't even try."
>It ends with Ashi wearing an outfit similar to Jack's, having taken Jack's place as a hero to the weak.

What the fuck am I reading

>" You can never ever take my place. Please don't even try."
My sheathes.

>With Aku defeated in the present, Jack must go back in time to defeat past Aku.
At least one thing you said makes sense...

10/10

A wonderful mix of bad fanfic and the right way the Jack story should magnificently end, with a dash of Rick and Morty timescrewery.

yes please

>But before leaving he kisses Ashi
ahhhh, you just had to make it shit huh OP?

> "Give me that you stupid, STUPID woman."
he just wanted all ends of the spectrum

I wouldn't be shocked if Genndy made this, he's a genius after all

>" You can never ever take my place. Please don't even try."

>interdimensional council of Jacks
>black jack

>With Aku defeated in the present, Jack must go back in time to defeat past Aku. But before leaving he kisses Ashi, looks her square in the eyes and says " You can never ever take my place. Please don't even try."
>It ends with Ashi wearing an outfit similar to Jack's, having taken Jack's place as a hero to the weak.
I'm sensing some kind of "I really hope this doesn't happen" mentality going on here

BURP Ra is not real, Ashi

>"If you kill him, you will be just like him!"
Best thing here desu.

Is this how SJ would end if it was written like Rick and Morty ?

>Multiple Akus vs multiverse Jacks

>The inter-dimensional council of Jacks
Yep.
It's kino.

Like that Dexter's lab movie?

>Council of Jacks
>>/RedditandMorty/

nice autism
5/7

Give me one good reason why Jack shouldn't just have a general at this point.

The more Samurai Jack threads, the less DCEU threads.