Dont mind me, just getting ahead of the curve

Dont mind me, just getting ahead of the curve.
This will be the best starwars movie, absolute kino and youre all too pleb to appreciate it

Doubt it will be better than TLJ, which is a 9/10 at least, but we'll see.

>you're all plebs for not appreciating something that isn't even out yet
go breath some air and see what the sun looks like you mongoloid cockroach

There is no way I am paying to see that shit. No way.

Shame you guys won't join when the time comes to ascend above the humdrum of the current starwars climate

Ive been ratted out haha! :D

I already saw the leaked webm, and its so bad that we can all agree that TLJ was actually good.

Are you kidding me? TLJ is EASILY 10/10.
The movie is LITERALLY perfect in every way. From the fight choreography to the strong, independent minority characters, there is absolutely nothing down about it. I’m so glad to be alive to see such a masterpiece in the theater. I plan on seeing it a few more times, you should too!

Did they hire baby Anakin to play Han Solo?

Guys I cant wait for 9! Really hats off to the team making all this content both films and ancilliary content such as comics, novels games and apps!

I really liked TFA, hated Rogue One, and loved TLJ. Solo will probably be shit and I think even Kennedy is regretting it already.

Quite possibly the worst taste on Sup Forums or a paid shill.

Gib Obi-One muuvie already!

why is Tommy Wiseau playing Han Solo?

>I did not shoot first its not true, oh hai Greedo

>Oh, hi Greedo.

his face looks like it was photoshoped onto the head but facing the wrong direction

posting in a mirror user?

Unless most of the footage directed by Phil and Chris is untouched I seriously doubt that.

>Doubting Richie

It's Kasdan's baby that he apparently started writing soon after he finished work on ESB.

What might go wrong:
>Apparently George lifted some of Kasdan's ideas and used them for prequels already since it was assumed that the film is never going to be made.
>The lead is a literal who.
>Disney's meddling and a mediocre director.