I left the theatre when he destroyed his mask

I left the theatre when he destroyed his mask.

t. manchild

I unironically liked the nazi vader mask, and really liked the distorted voice

There are still the knights of ren

why? because a character didn't do exactly what you wanted them to do? are you really that entitled? oh well they still got your money.

That was on the trailer, liar

I don’t watch trailers for movies I’m anticipating

Fuck off, shills.

what are you going to do about it if their really are shills? call them shills?

Why did he wear the mask?

He shouldn’t have taken off the mask until episode 9, but Disney has absolutely no fucking idea what they’re doing.

Expose the Star Wars spam as sockpuppet shilling and encourage angry anons to boycott Disney (as I now am) and spread the word. If Disney didn't care about Sup Forums's money, they wouldn't be spamming here, and if they see that shilling here only alienates their capeshit and Star Wars fans, they'll stop.

Because he was an edgy wannabe Vader in TFA and thought that he needs to wear a mask and alter his voice to impose fear onto others, while in TLJ he completely loses the Vader obsession and wants to just erase everything from the past and start a new Empire. It's basic character development

so you're just going to call them shills? don't you have better things to do?

to be fair it's difficult to get the best out of your actor when you're wearing. vader just went round not giving a fuck and knew who he was. kylo doesn't have that luxury

>so fucking autistic you need to post this in every thread

why the fuck have you not been banned yet?

HAHAHA glad you wasted your money you stupid faggot. It's okay though, Disney still got their shekels. If you were not such a stupid insufferable FAGGOT, you would know that they showed this scene like 9 months ago LOL.

Kill yourself you manbaby. The Last Kino just pleb filtered your brainlet.

I thought Disney wanted to sell goodies.
They sold Maul masks, Vader masks, Yoda, Chewie, even Palpatine masks. Destroying Kylo's now is a stupid move marketing-wise . What are they doing!

I left after they got rid of Admiral Ackbar - totally unacceptable.

This is my Sup Forums time. If Sup Forums is unusable because of shills, I might as well spend this time telling them to fuck off and letting the underage kids on here know they're being advertised to, that these shills aren't impartial anons all hyped for Star wars, but a bunch of cynical sell-out shills, whoring out their opinions and trashing this board for Disneybucks.

Darth Sperg

>500 star wars threads an hour
>board is in tatters
>BAN PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SPAM

Oh yeah? Where?

WHERE, MOTHERFUCKER

Wouldn't it be great if Kylo didn't know about Vader's true last moments and that Luke finds Kylo to tell him what happened in an attempt to reedem Kylo back?

And that it only cements Kylo even more in the Dark Side, dismissing the image of Vader alltogether and even calling him weak because he felt the pull of the light, where Kylo straight up murdered his father while feeling the same pull and fot that to be the moment where he loses the mask gimmick and breaks it becoming even more enraged?
Not just because Snoke tells him "dude that mask is edgy lmao" and that's it

>spent the first movie literally obsessing over Vader
>now he suddenly doesn’t give a fuck and just wants rey

Also, I hate that they essentially dropped the “finish what you started” motivation. Vader’s presence should’ve been more profound in Kylo’s arc in this movie.

Yeah it was weird, I know there are different directors but it feels like there was almost no over-arching theme or story from the two movies

it's like one of the games you play as chidren where each person writes one line of a story each.

It's called characater development you fag. Snoke called him out for being a little Vader obsessed bitch boy and he destroys the mask and wants to erase the past and start over on his own terms.

Yes, this would be the logical approach to the Vader/Kylo relationship if someone at Disney were paying any attention to the originals.

They have a different agenda though.

I hate it when I read a post like this which shows how a random nobody user writes a more decent part of the story than the actual writers of the multi million dollar movie.

It didn’t feel earned. He killed his own dad for Vader essentially. That whole subplot shouldn’t have been dropped by one throwaway scene at the beginning of the flick. If anything it should’ve been apart of the climax of the film.

This man..this

>I unironically liked the nazi vader mask
It looks more like the serial killer Rampage mask

"Who?" - Disney

so instead of hiding the threads you don't like and making content you want to discuss you're going to waste tons of energy whining? you sound a little too desperate for attention, everyone was anticipating this movie being discussed to death. I wonder what you're typically used to posting? feet thread? pedoshit? waifushit?

When I saw the first movie I thought it had some great potential for future story arch. I haven't seen the second movie yet but it looks like all the hope I had for the previous movie is down the drain. Is it still worth the watch?

Watch it one time to get it over with when it comes on torrents, it's a waste of money and time to go watch in a theater

>Wouldn't it be great if Kylo didn't know about Vader's true last moments and that Luke finds Kylo to tell him what happened in an attempt to reedem Kylo back?
Yeah but Luke is dead.

Thanks a lot Rian.

He killed his dad because of his own inner-conflict. Vader obsession is a literal and metaphorical mask, it's good they dealt with it quickly and early on because it's not the root of his issues

Lmao, no

No there gonna hope people believe they were the pretorian guard and try to sweep them under the rug. It doesn't matter as long as shit is blowing up and the quips are funny.

Sup Forumsirgin here

Stop being such a bitch.

literally vader LARPing. It was pathetic him getting rid of it was character growth.

When will it finally be legal to gas internet shills?

There wasn't.
TLJ could've been a stand alone movie.
TFA didn't matter in the slightest.
EpisodeIX will have the same problem

i liked how snoke pointed out that mask is ridiculous

its really fuckig annoying and telling people you’re from Sup Forums is embarassing

They pulled off the task of making Kylo go through the whole movie without looking like a wuss. That's without wearing the mask for the whole movie, while every single scene where he removes the mask in TFA was comical.

This is good, really good.

People keep whining about black people and women, but this was the moment for me that showed this franchise is solely a business for profit and programming. Look at how boring his costume is in this movie after the helmet, just a black robe. 100% did this because so many kids were digging Ben Ren and dressing up as him and not Finn or Ray for halloween. Can't have the children liking the bad guy so have to make him look plain and act unlikable. Funny though because I know me as a kid would have been on his side and wanted to see him and Ray rule together.

This is exactly what happened and it's fucking shit that we live in a world where audience reactions impacts creative decisions.
You could clearly see that in TFA Kylo Ren started as a angsty teen copycat of Dart Vader. Just an emo kid that got a toxic obsession with his grandfather legacy and fucked up from there.
Hence why without the mask the guy wasn't that menacing and he had proper autistic fits.
IMHO this was maybe the only good and original thing of TFA, and a nice take on a different kind of villain.
BUT since audiences are retarded and they just wanted a BIG BAD Guy, they completely dropped the whole arc with just two lines spoken by Snoke in the beginning of the movie.
It's literally cancer.
Like this there is no vision, no coherence, no soli bases to build anything and, in fact, all the Nu Wars characters are back at square one as of right now.
That's why TLJ feels like just a bunch of memes stringed together for 2 hours stringed

I guess user. I saw it more as Disney just trying to frame the Reylo dynamic. You can’t have the girl falling in love with a masked figure.

>Funny though because I know me as a kid would have been on his side and wanted to see him and Ray rule together.
>tfw I've seen some audience reactions and most of the little kids after the movie were all like "Rey and Kylo are cool!"

You didn't miss much after so good call

He should keep it on, he's hideous without it.

His mask looks shit

Why did they choose the worst fucking design when there were plenty of good concept arts

Looks like a fag clone with a cape. A mask has to be the equivalent of a demon lookalike, like "Oni".

Are you kidding? That was a great moment, along with Snoke calling him out for being a Darth Vader fanboy LARPer.

A good character is more than an iconic outfit.

Vader made Lucas literal billions with a nailed cosplay, they had to retcon him into space jesus exclusively because of the way he looked and sounded.

Because he's a big guy

Doing god's work user. Keep it up

I entered the theater when Luke got is milk

His own inner conflict that was caused by an inability to successfully fulfill Vader’s legacy.

F

I support the idea of what you're saying, but most the plot between Rey & Kylo would have been incoherent if he had his mask on

He goes full prequel Anakin in that scene.
>He called me a child in a mask abloo bloo bloo
>I'll show him!!! (acts like a child and breaks the mask totally proving Snoke's point.)

Lost all respect for him after that scene.

You're retarded stop posting

>People keep whining about black people and women
You should really stop wasting your time on Sup Forums. Normal people don't think that way

>missed the point entirely

So how does it feel to not even be able to comprehend a Disney movie?

>you didn't like the movie that you paid for? how entitled are you?
Fuck off