What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

fag

Not funny.

For being a YouTube teenage e-celeb shitstain, I have to hand it to him on understanding the basics of filmmaking better than some actual """critics""" whose reviews are taken seriously. Still an annoying little cunt though.

reddit opinion yes man

Following him, Fight Club is the best movie ever made. Even Armond White has better taste than him.

what does he think about Dole Dipper snacks?

I hate him

This. If I wanna see some autist nitpick cartoons I can just go on Sup Forums. Hell at least there it will take me a minute to read a post stating the same shit a forty minute video from him would. This applies to all internet critics of that style I just don't get the appeal of someone doing basic nitpicks for a half hour.

He is disgusted by them.

Roger Ebert did the jaw thing first and better.

then he doesnt get any. what about you? Would you like a dole dipper?

No

?

>Latest video is over an hour long
Who watches this shit?

this but unironically

awwwwww yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh

all grown men who hide themselves behind cartoon avatars need to hang

the same thing they think of every review channel that isn't rlm

new things are bad and different

i like him because he seems to be less autistic than most youtubers, but his taste and opinions are genuinely bad.
in his marvel video he says that it's pointless to have a movie for every character in the avengers but then complains when thor 2 isn't related to the avengers.

christ austin

I'm subbed to him, he's okay, 4.5/10. Watch when bored.

>face shaped like Star of David

I like his stuff for the most part. Wish he would talk more about recent movies instead of shit ones all the time.

these posts

>Wish he would talk more about recent movies instead of shit ones all the time

what part of "shitting on movies that has been established as bad by literally everyone is safer than shitting on recent movies where public consensus hasn't been formed yet so I will avoid commenting on them to risk a public outlash" do you not understand?

Another Youtube film critic who knows next to nothing about film, so it's unbearable when he talks about anything that isn't total garbage.

This guy's much better.
If you read this Ralph, upload some fucking videos sometime thanks.

damn he must be browsing

soul slippers

What's wrong with that?

I don't think you would take risks when it can easily destroy your livelihood

He just upload a video you ape

nigga's reddit as fuck

You're reddit as fuck

t. reddit

I don't like british people in general.

t. reddit

based penguin poster

Unfunny cunt.
Also one of the major reasons for the rise of normie wannabe contrarianism.