Normies are BTFOing The Last Jedi in Disney's facebook comment section

Normies are BTFOing The Last Jedi in Disney's facebook comment section.

facebook . com slash Disney / posts / 10155197144795954

>This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!

don't make me open a facebook link, cherry pick the comments for me

leave and never come back

fuck off facebook shill. DOOOOLLEE DIPPPEEERRR

based rene

>B-but the critics loved it

>Not even normies buy that crap anymore
Is Mouse finished?

>This movie was terrible
>140 likes

Damn, normies really are turning on the Mouse.

Definitely /ourguy/

>Wouldn't bang

Man, people have turned into babies. This is just sad. I hope Kim nukes us soon

Moar please

>The franchise I've tied my entire identity and self-worth as a human being to isn't doing well
>Hope everyone dies screaming in nuclear fire as a result

Kill yourself.

>5 mouseshekels deposited into your account

Every comment I've seen for this movie has been negative. It's amazing. I think tumblr is the only site on the internet that liked it

And none of it makes any difference because they still pony up $100+ dollars to take their family of 4 to see it.

Not everyone will die if Kim decides to fuck shit up. Who even gives a care about a handful of dead Mutts?

Even Angry Pleb has announced he basically hated it after sleeping on the matter. Like you, I'm amazed at the backlash being this thick and fast - I had no plans to see this film, but I saw the trailers and assumed the normies would be fawning all over it.

Then again, I should have known something was up when the main trailer played ahead of a surprisingly packed theatre for Blade Runner 2049, and it elicited a mix of stony silence and groans from the audience...

Jesus Christ you're a baby. You're screeching over some fictional movie for children. It must be so strange being a child these days, seeing all these fat adults filling you theatres and arguing over fantasy flicks.

Yes, yes - I read Rules for Radicals too. You have no power here.

>Leia floating in space
that part was stupid

honestly I think there may be a turning tide. I have this uncle who introduced me to Star Wars and has been a big fan all his life. even reading the EU and talking about the lore with me when I was a kid, even though he is a turbonormie with a good career and kids. when I asked him about his opinion about the movie, he replied
>Frankly, I don't give a fuck anymore, won't be seeing any more of those movies
If Disney caused even poeple llike that to kkove on, it's not good for them

I think it's just a belated backlash. It's more interesting and original than TFA. And an audience I saw Thor with had a similar reaction, including someone behind me saying "wasn't there a Star Wars movie last year?" Normies are just sick of Star Wars saturation.

> Jesus Chriqt you're a baby for not liking this movie and talking about it
> I hope someone nukes everyone I don't like because I can't deal with it
american maturity everyone

wtf I like character assassination now?

waaa stop complaining about things you care about being raped

Gas yourself you filthy kike

This is how the backlash to PM started.

>It only took Disney three years to kill the biggest golden goose in the entertainment industry

Impressive. I checked out during the run-up to TFA, I found the year-long ultra-aggressive hype campaign so obnoxious I never even paid to see it in a theatre. Watched a friend's copy a year after the fact and had to watch it twice because the first time I couldn't actually believe how bad it was - and that was going in with zero expectations.

on the bright side Peter Jackson no longer has the worst movie franchise of the decade with Hobbit. Good for him.

>Porg was just added to sell merchandise, they had no purpose or point to the movie

THE NORMIES
THEY ARE WAKING UP
THE FIRE RISES BROTHER

(((Selk)))

Fuck yes RT down to 56% again!

lmao

you know you can do this right?

facebook.
com/Disney/posts/10155197144795954

then you can drag url to tab

>big budget fan fiction

Beautifully put

But this scene was Kino and you know it

NO. That scene is the epicenter of all that's wrong with this shit Disney product.

Exactly. And it just built and built and built and....in some ways it's still building.

And the backlash for The Last Jedi is going to dwarf that for TPM. Why? Two words. Luke Skywalker.

You might as well have made a movie about Jesus Christ snorting coke for 2 hrs. That's how fondly people regard Luke Skywalker. How Disney thought they could do this to Luke Skywalker without a reaction from the worldwide fan base is shocking. Are they that fucking stupid??

This is everything I could have hoped for.

>The American Sunday crowd saw it and are now registering their displeasure

It begins. The question is, will it drop to 50% in the coming days?

Luke dindu nuffin he gud boi

Disney, probably not. Kathleen Kennedy, a woman somehow capable of getting away with murder inside the studio system? Oh very much yes. I have to wonder if she'll escape this unscathed if the movie ends up underperforming.

Please use the Star shit general

>Americans are the ones who dropped the rating down to 56%
Is this... pottery?

please fuck off

>They're actually deleting the comments

Absolute pottery.

You ain't fooling anyone, Mouse.

And to think that Luke was the ultimate hero in western civilization. Ironic.
(((they))) always do.
Does anyone have the video where Lucas comes close to name the jews a couple of times?

>deleting comments
This is the lowest form of damage control! Mouse is afraid

Imagine being this deluded. Go discuss your children's movies in the containment thread, retard.

He's fucking a white male

See

Mistake. People will notice, smart people will archive negative comments before they're deleted. The backlash will just hurt things further.

Again, imagine being this deluded.

Do you feel in charge?

I'm glad that at least some people are recognising that JJ is the one who laid the groundwork for this shitshow to take place to begin with.

>I found the year-long ultra-aggressive hype campaign so obnoxious I never even paid to see it in a theatre.

You know, looking back this should've been the first red flag about this movie. TFA had a giant promotional campaign behind it, and at the time it didn't matter if the movie was decent at best, the hype was there. Apart from a couple trailers I've seen on YT and some isolated toys on a supermarket, the publicity was practically non-existent and it didn't build up any momentum at all. They either had no faith on the movie or probably just said "nah, brand recognition alone will help us" and did the least amount of work possible promoting this shit.

I remember some friend on FB posted a fake spoiler just to make some people mad, but he then saw it and was actually surprised that his joke became a reality.

Very brave, very progressive.

The amount of threads is a valuable indicator of the immense cultural backlash to this film. Ghettoizing them into one thread is merely corporate damage control.

There is no limiting this disaster Disney. You have to face your failures head on.

I think they simply couldn't afford to launch another campaign like TFA's again, and were hoping that goodwill and residual hype alone would carry this movie - that and they seemed to be convinced Rian Johnson had delivered the goods, so to speak. I heard rumours that all-in Disney spent $1 billion on TFA, and something like $700 million of that was just on marketing.

No one cares user. Go talk about your normie shit on reddit, Facebook or Sup Forums.

Cry more you whiny bitch

No one cares user. Take your shill card back to the Mouse. It's over, the memes have collapsed your franchise.

mark hamill is /ourguy/

I care, maybe you should go to those places you mentioned

>how dare you connect to a story and be sad when it isn't executed well
>how dare you try to enjoy a story at all

>manchildren are incapable of going five minutes without shitposting about a children's movie
Extremely embarrassing

As if Luke honestly would try and kill one of his students. This is one of the biggest turds in writing that I've seen. How can people misjudge luke's character so fucking much?

>wallow in shit with the rest of us
>act like you're above the dialogue despite taking part in it by simply posting this low quality bait
Begone redditman

B A S E D

No, what's embarrassing is destroying a multi-billion dollar franchise with one movie AND THEN GREENLIGHTING IT.

>telling you to fuck off is taking part in the dialogue
Top kek. Also star wars is reddit incarnate

literally any fate, including being a manchild, is better than being like you though, my "mature" user. we reject you and your "adult" lifestyle. in fact, we spit on it, anonymous internet tough guy. now fuck off to whatever forum you think is grown enought to debate your distinguished taste, this here ain't it.

>Angry manchildren costantly whining and squealing at people posting about a new big popular franchise's movie thinks he's superior and actually mature

>I'm bettur thun you becuz I watch childrens moobies

>people like them seasoned with kosher salt
what did John Larson mean by this

>Save your money it was a godawful trainwreck
>73 likes

It's telling how few likes positive/hype comments are getting by comparison. The comments roasting the movie are getting the most positive feedback.

This

>Nooo, goyim! Don't listen to these evil racists! Buy another ticket, just like I did!

>Dude it's Star Wars why are you hating it?
>Who cares if movie was terrible?

But they handled Luke perfectly and gave him the end he needed? I don't understand, Punished Luke was perfect

The old movies were based off of Joseph Campbell's book

It was a shitty sequence from a narrative perspective, but ironically her survival for that amount of time in space is completely plausible in the real world.

>A Hero Denied His Glory

>I will see it again
The second time is the real eye opener, almost half the scenes feel pointless.

Complaining on facebook or to any real life friend about a fucking star wars movie is embarrassing. I can't believe people do this. I keep my feelings about children movies to myself.

u r v mature n cool

True. I got a shit ton of likes for saying I pirated it lmao.

"No!"

>That Episode III quote

KINO
I
N
O