What's his end game?

What's his end game?

killin ricks and saving morties

Wondering why we're still here. Just to suffer?

Szechuan sauce and diabeetus.

I'm worried that there's not going to be any payoff with this guy.

We'll either never see or hear from again, or we'll get a quick throw-away gag that immediately resolves him as a threat.

Kinda worried about Season 3 in general, since I think Season 2 jumped the shark by making most of the reoccurring cast generally desensitized to Rick's shenanigans. A lot of the humor came from everyone struggling to cope with Rick's bumbling nihilism.

He's gotta funny way of saving them, in case you didn't notice he was the one torturing them all

being epic, epic for le win

>he's "our" Morty from the not-so-distant future, trying to change the past in some way
>an evil summer in a morty holo disguise, the true reason why you can't radicalise summers
>he's the Morty from Rick's original timeline, the real Mortiest Morty

His endgame is fucking things up for Rick.

>he's the Morty from Rick's original timeline, the real Mortiest Morty

This is my assumption. He's Morty Patient Zero. The very first in the sudden infinity chain. And he's looking for a way to erase all Ricks forever.

I also think is was a HUGE mistake to make Rick the smartest mammal in the galaxy. Having Rick be a super genius is enough, did they really need to make him such a mary sue?

Will Doofus Rick come back?

he's probably shacked up with divorced jerry right now collecting ass coins

He may not be the smartest mammal in the galaxy. Most likely he was feeding them words off of his own ego.

he got it, his end game was a normal life

Rick is based off of a weird Mr. Fantastic who is the smartest being in whatever reality he is currently in.

The whole point is that Rick created reality travel and then created a quasi-race of Ricks who all band together. In a way Rick is a race unto himself due to reality portals.

Much like Mr. Fantastic, the interesting things don't come from him being smart, but from the process of him figuring it out OR from the interpersonal drama between the cast.

Who the fuck is Mr Fantastic?

are you fucking serious?

mr. fantastic is a nickname on Sup Forums for rubber dong leader of the fancy 4.

>rubber dong, leader of the fancy 4.

Stop chasing chicks and pick up a comic

I kinda agree that things are less interesting when Rick is basically unstoppable, even against other Ricks.

It's true that they can just lean into the interpersonal dramas that result from his scientific infallibility, but it's still limiting the sort of tension and scenarios they can create in the show.

Kidnapping Summers and making a breeding harem with them and producing babies that bring out the recessive Rick intelligence gene. He's harvesting those baby genes and brainwaves to cloak himself and get revenge on the Council. Plus the Summers get mentally corrupted and are into some freaky shit and they're willing to kill instead of just being innocent granddaughters. Hence why radicalizing Summers is a crime. It's happened before, and this fucker is the one behind it. He always frames the Rick and then the leftover Morty ends up going to the Council orphanage. And many of the Ricks can't bring themselves to kill a Summer, let alone a pregnant Summer, so it ends up being highly effective terrorism that they seek to prevent.

>everyone keeps thinking he is ricks original morty because rick spent twenty years away from beth but remembers playing with baby morty
>rick literally has a time travel stuff box in his garage
he is meant to throw us off