What's the cankest thing you snatched into a drome

What's the cankest thing you snatched into a drome

You're kidding right, are Americans seriously not allowed to bring their own food into a cinema?

One time, some nog snuck an entire bucket of KFC in her purse on opening night for Attack of the Clones. She slurped on those bones the entire movie. Shit sucked.

america was a mistake

This nigga over here eatin' beans!

>food into a cinema

A tiger

bullshit

>can't bring your own food

land of the free

>go to your local pub
>cant bring your own booze

God save the queen amirite my fellow gongs?

I've brought a munchie box into the pub before and had nothing said apart from the barman asking for a bit pakora.

This is a shit analogy, booze is the main thing about a bar but food is not the main thing about a theater.

Small cinemas are the best, I've come there with full bags of snacks and drinks before then went to get some more from the store across the street during the movie

not pictured: their dindu boyfriends slurping on those watermelons, and their "watermelons"

You're not fooling anyone. Tigers are part of the Kinoplexian fauna.

just bring them in a plastic bag from a retail clothes store

Did you?

No clue what the fuck any of that means.

Same. Also everyone does this.

But not for the recent midnight premiere of star wars, there were actual lines of people buying popcorn because all the shops here usually close at 8 pm.
I hope they don't do more of these just to get a profit now.

I dont get that pic

In which country are you allowed to bring you own food? I know in Taiwan you are. And what happens is, that the popcorn in the cinema is really cheap since they have to compete with the super markets right next door. Pretty great for the customers.

>this weans no had a sly bit o donner roond the back of the pub

Its about the plight of eastern polish people post world war 2

Kek

I have no context if this stands on its own or is referring to something else. Still funny

Depends on the employees, but most movie theater revenue seems to come from $10 bags of M&Ms. Or so I've heard.

My favourite Sup Forums meme from last year
Goblinos are more useful, but the convoluted lore about Kremlinball is stunning

Are you seriously expecting a united states citizen to use his brain?

7 burgers and a flask full of vodka

get out of here borges

It is though, theaters make the most percentagewise on food and drink, not on the movies. By far.

Are you guys retarded?

European, by the way.

The gong is immune to all dangers.

I was just surprised

You sound jealous.