Nobody storytimed the Death's head comic from yesterday? For shame Sup Forums

Nobody storytimed the Death's head comic from yesterday? For shame Sup Forums

>modern carol
>70s adam warlock and charlie-27

is this some time shenanigans?

What comic?

Guardians of the Galaxy: Dream on

I was going to, but I've been swamped with obligations.

It was a lot of fun actually. If you can swallow a little synergy that is. But the writing isn't particularly obnoxious or anything and there's actually a really sweet and earnest exchange between Drax and Gamora. Quill and Rocky are probably the least annoying they've been in years. And it's just a fun little one-shot adventure that reminds me particularly of a Farscape episode.

Lot of fanservice too. Readers of the classic stories and GOTGv2 will be pleasantly surprised. And we mustn't forget our favorite freelance peacekeeping agent, yes?

You should. I actually enjoyed it too. And it was nice seeing some characters again, even if they were just background characters

I miss you, Bug.

>Bug

I always liked him in Micronauts when I was younger.

OH SHIT
DAT CONTINUITY THO
U N F
Was this the one-shot Starlin wrote perchance?

Nope, it's by some guy called Mark Sumerak. He doesn't seem to do a lot of stuff, but did books like Marvel adventures and Power Pack stuff

I love that guy

Probably because images are down at the moment. So is the main page.

image server 1 works though, only is2 seems to be dead.

I knew that name sounded familiar. I would kill for Marvel Adventures to come back.

I know it was just a crowd scene in a dream sequence, but fuck, this got a smile outta me.

>and Power Pack stuff
Oh shit that guy.
Yee he's cool.

Shit I forgot that Noh-Varr could White Run

Fucking Gillen didn't use him well at all

they're working now

Oh come on his every action scene was a White Run. They just didn't rub your face in it.
I'm no great fan of the comic or the character, it's just right fucking there.

Here

The end

Thanks user

>Thanks user
No problem.

>Marvel can't handle High Concepts

Yeah. Kinda explains a lot.

That's an okay design, but no one has ever really come close to Geoff Senior's perfect character design.

Honestly, I really like the newer versions of him. I'm a sucker for skull shapes though which is why I love Taskmaster.

Awww I hope this wasn't the comic that the GotG editor was talking about when he said Moondragon or Phyla was going to appear in a future GotG comic.

>Thanos killed the Zen Whoberis
This is the only thing that pissed me off, even Perlman knew it was the Badoon (and yeah I know that's kind of a retcon too).

True although I also loved Perez' version that appeared in Nova.