TLJ Sea Sloth actor

Hi guys. I'm the actor that played the sea sloth on Ahch-To in the recent star wars film. AMA?

what does your milkies taste like, mommy?

did you get to keep the milk?

Wasn't is just a puppet tho?

no it was in fact an actor in a suit!

haha it was just milk with food colouring. im a male actor by the way!

no the milk had spoiled by the time we finished the scene haha.

MILKIES user IS HUNGRY!!!

Can you feed me milkies, mommy?

Did Mark get in fights with the director at all

proof it bitch

How does it feel to be part of such an iconic scene that will live forever on minds of the fans? There are not many scenes in the saga that capture characters soul like this does with Luke.

Do you realise in years to come you'll probably have a cult following and be invited to fan conventions, documentary interviews, etc for being involved in a film that looks set to mark the death knell of a multibillion dollar franchise thanks to bizarre creative decisions like Luke Skywalker eking out an existence on your four-titted green sloth milk for thirty years?

they werent on very good terms from what i saw

haha i dont think it was THAT bad

thanks!

any interesting stories to tell?

Will there be a sloth toy that you can fill with liquid and milk like your hero Luke Skywalker?

Shatner?

the original script called for mark hamill to actually suckle from the nipple of the sea sloth but during filming it was changed to what you see now!

Where did Rian touch you?

Is there no webm or gif of this scene? I want to work some magic with it.

it's rumored that inserting a finger into the anus of the sea sloth while milking will produce a richer, purpler milk. now is there truth to this or just hearsay?

i havent heard of this but this scene was changed many times during the writing phase of the script.