/our guy/ defending /our girl/

2017 really was great.

Little old for James though.

what's with Taylor and creepy old wh*Te guys?

>JIDF detected

Totally, Berniebro.

How was 2017 not fine ? Seemed like a pretty average year

>childless old actor with no good movies under his belt
>soyboys lacking a father figure idolize him because he is "redpilled"

Good for him. Why are normies obsessed with saying the previous year was shit?

Not reading your post

BECAUSE DRUMPF HAD TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

AMERICA IS DOOMED

i guess cause trandor tumpf was president, aside from that did seem pretty normal.

> no good movies

wew lad

>no good movies

If JW says it was then it must be .

Normie meme.

Like "yasssss" or "litty"

>Videodrome
>Cop
>John Carpenter's Vampires

Is James Woods the ultimate pleb filter?

Based Woods.

>niggers not burning cities not burning down
>syria settling down
>ISIS being defeated
>economy great
b-but Trump said some insensitive things on twitter, this is the worst year ever. FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for not condemning him and telling us her opinion instead of staying away from politics and FUCK white poeple

>No good movies

That pic basically sexual assault.

forever loling at the shit selection of culture you people have to choose from because everything you consume has to own the libs in some way

>Taylor Swift age: 28
>James Woods' last 3 girlfriends ages: 16, 26, 20

He's right you know magapedes.

t. Last Jedi and Beyonce fan

>16
Prove it. I’ll wait.

lol nope, see how it doesn't work in reverse because i don't choose what to consume based on politics?

>paying for pussy

Do you have to be rich to be that successful with roasties?

>forever loling at the shit selection of culture you people have to choose from because everything you consume has to own Drumpf in some way

> kids movies and pop music is "politics"

You must have a lot of friends.

Ashley Madison was 19 when they started dating so it should be
>16, 19, 20
based JW likes em young

>16
that's legal though?

>Mmm, oh yeah, give me that gross elderly cock. God, the smell of rich old balls is the biggest turn on. The things he buys me is so worth it.

This is what women actually think. What the fuck is wrong with the female gender.

lmao, I thought americans suing for everything was a meme

also lol acting like an alpha for paying other people to take care of a problem

>"""""Young""""""

I think I've been on Sup Forums too long.

Truly the hero we need.

you tried to assume i was a fan of things you associate with liberals, yes that is political. this is not hard to grasp if you don't have some kind of degenerative brain condition.
and once again lol doesn't work in reverse because 99% of the people producing the media that is considered pop culture are not pro-trump, you're the ones who have to choose from the hilariously narrow selection

> yes, Disney children's movies and Bootylicious represent liberal politics

Geez, no wonder they lost the election.

> You're not allowed to watch movies unless all of the cast and crew share your moral and ideological viewpoints

I don't think you're right about that user.

BASED

i don't think that's what i said, brain genious
if only we could be represented by deep and meaningful pop culture like zack snyder superman movies and taylor swift

>>niggers not burning cities
This one always amuses me.
Why did the nigs stop their monthly riots once the black president left office?

they cheat a lot no matter what, they’re sollipsists, they lack the part of the brain associated with theory of mind, they can’t ratio ally understand other people’s motives, they can only intuit animalistic urges and emotions, they’re programmed to be exceedingly greedy, they’re programmed to be frivolous with resources when actually have them, they’re bad at math and figuring out differentials. there’s more, like the multiple orgasm thing makes them more likely to pick MUh Vagina than you’d think but the other points are primary i think

niggers know only a brother would let them do that shit, if they pulled that out Trump would call in the national guard and have a free pass to hang

I think Woods is a cunt but saying he has no good movies? What the fuck are you on about

Wow you're right, there's so much to choose from. Gee whiz. Which talk show host am I going to watch tonight?

>Colbert
>"Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"
>John Oliver
>Trevor Noah
>Seth Myers
>Jimmy Kimmel
>"BOOHOOHOO LOOK MY SON IN THE EYES AND DENY HIM INSURANCE COVERAGE DONALD DRUMPF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT HIM"
>Jimmy Fallon
>"Hahaha... It's like... It's like I said to Horatio the other night, pffft hahahaha.... No, I mean, yeah, so like, I took another shot of... whiskey haha was it whiskey or vodka? haha, and like, I said to the guy, pffft hahaha I said, first of all, Fuck Drumpf, haha right? and second, fuck white people"

Don't even get me started on how Disney owns nearly all franchises now, besides WB/DC and the shitty Universal monster mash abortion.

Well yes Clinton Foundation is gone. But really is BLM dead?

Oh, and Star Trek, but that's already been JJ'd

Because the media thrives on feeding normalfags a steady stream of panic and hysteria.

They seem to at least have subsided drastically compared to their presence in 2016 at least.

> /ourguy/ and /ourgirl/

Maybe for you faggots of Sup Forums, we have others heroes, real HEROES

Any Given Kino

>James Woods
>our guy
Wew.

>tripfags
>not redditors
Wew.

I remember seeing a hit piece on Jimmy Fallon saying his lower reviews compared to Colbert were because he was "apolitical dreck" in the """""Trump Era""""". I like his show, it keeps the late-night variety format alive. It remembers that late night is supposed to be entertainment, not political prolefeed with a token joke thrown in every five minutes. He seems to be the only one who isn't constantly bashing Trump, and the left seems to hate him for this.

He definitely posts here, but, unlike Shatner, he doesn't have the balls to publically admit it.

Like who bawbag ?

He has a twitter account dedicated to trolling and he fucks underage girls, how is he possibly not our guy?

Some one to care for
To be there for
I have
James woods

Remember when he had Trump on and rubbed his hair? Redditors were absolutely seething at Fallon.

Is James Woods a Republican?

Read this in Mike's voice

Man I have to play through San Andreas again.

Trump supporter mostly, which doesn't always mean republican due to their treachery.

Cut back in funding

Funny how this argument about Pedo Republicans disintegrates into dust and no witty comeback is given as soon as the lefts obession with Islam a religion that allows a man to marry 6 year olds gets brought up

Does wine get fat?

No, they still have a lot of rallies but people don't talk about them because a lot of them are just standard rallies and not shit like we saw in ferguson

>opinion discarded

Honestly if you're old, rich and unmarried, why the fuck not bang 18 year olds?

Stop lying to yourselves you fucks, if you were in your 50's and 60's and you had the opportunity you would all go for young women.