Says he'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine

>Says he'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
>Doesn't do shit

He helps Luke blow up the death star

he is on a higher plain, that mere mortals could never get a grab of

only way to contain star wars right now would be /sw/

>"boo hoo! stop talking about the biggest film of the year."

He could have done that while he was alive.

Not saying stop talking about it. I'm saying stop spamming dozens of threads about it. A series of generals will actually facilitate discussion, since everyone who wants to talk about Star Wars will be in the same thread at the same time.

>talking to someone and giving them advise

wow...what unimaginable power...

He clearly trained Luke in the force between the first film and the second.
Luke went from not relying on a computer to being able to pull things through air betwen them.

hey so these are the same cunts that fought at the end of the one in the lava. This is the "high gound" dude? haha

He became more powerful: as an inspiration to Luke, you dumb retard.

Why do you make threads with the intent on making poeple believe that you believe things you know aren't true? What do you gain?

he could have just done an acrobatic force jump to the falcon

He doesn't need a ship to get from Hoth to Dagobah to Endor. He is everywhere and nowhere. He sees you when you're sleeping. he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been masturbating to thoughts of your twin sister.

That's not going to happen because the mods are blatantly paid to allow spam in this forum. They could've made a rolling sticky and at least tried to delete the unnecessary threads. They are still around, other stuff is being deleted. So a community-supported general is the best we can hope for in terms of damage control against Disney Corp's shill army.

Yeah, but he could have been an inspiration and be able to interact with the physical world by staying alive.

his kingdom is not of this world

not OP but I am guilty of this and I want to know why I do it too

Only Luke sees and hears him, maybe he is a delusion?

.. Safe space? Fuckoff newfagq

>If you kill me I win

He was a leaf

Alive Yoda interacts with him. Think before you type.

What are you on about? Wanting a functional forum clear of spam is wanting a safe space? I don't care if people talk about Star Wars, but there are other topics within the scope of "television and film," and it would be nice to be able to talk about them without threads going 404 after 15 minutes idle because there are 30 Star Wars threads being made every hour.

If you're defending spam, especially marketing spam, on a Sup Forums board, then you are either a shill or a complete retard.

His transcendence to force ghost allowed him to communicate with Luke at any place and time, and basically be omnipresent. That's something he could not have done as a mortal. He knew he couldn't beat Vader again in his current state, so he obtained the highest ground and trained the person who could.

Luke, Leia, Vader, Kylo and Rey were able to communicate telepathically without dying.

Why didn’t he just teleport to the emperor and shoot him with lightning?
Why didn’t he teleport in front of Vader and just block his vision all the time?

>Kylo and Rey
not relevant to the original films
>Luke, Leia, Vader
they had to be in close range to each other though, and is not really clear if they really communicated

he becomes a ghost that haunts the main character, probably watches him jack it too