On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad will this backfire?

>Marvel is now offering comic stores the chance to be a part of the Hydra Nation with exclusive retailer Hydra Staff T-Shirts, to be worn by staff during the run of the series.

>They reiterated to retailers that they will be converting popular comic & entertainment news sites (apart from Bleeding Cool), Marvel apps and Marvel Unlimited – even certain brick-and-mortar comic locations into Hydra-ized versions of themselves. Now, Marvel would like to invite retailers to further immerse themselves within the pages of SECRET EMPIRE with exclusively designed Hydra Staff T-Shirts only available to retailers. See ordering information at the link below!

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/20/marvel-want-comic-store-staff-dress-like-hydra-secret-empire/

And if the LCS owner refuses?

Get in on the bottom floor of the even that nobody wanted or asked for.

>Surely the appearance of this fat, snarky, balding Hydra agent will make me want to buy Secret Empire.
Based Marvel.

>>People already upset with Secret Empire.
>>AoS keeps stressing Hydra = Nazis.
>>Now this

I'm really wondering how far removed Marvel is from civilization.

>Hydra Nation
I don’t think these people are self aware.

They Hydra-ize them by force.

>HEY KIDS NOW YOU CAN BE A NAZI JUST LIKE YOUR HERO CAPTAIN AMERICA FROM THE CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIES

Well people like to dress like the empire of Star Wars.

Issue 0 was already better than any of Civil War 2. I say bring on Nazi Steve!

Man, Marvel really is out of touch.

>alienate their old core market with sjw shit and doubling down when people complain
>alienate their new target markets by going full Nazi and doubling down when people complain

Seriously, what the fuck is Marvel doing?

that sounds fun.
not helpful for comic sales, but fun.

Literally the only thing Marvel has going on for it right now is the MCU, and it's because the Mouse is reining them in.

>bleedingcool
Absolutely disgusting

Does wearing this shirt make it okay to punch them?

just go for it, most of them are pussies anyway

Jack Kirby advocates punching Nazis, so yes.

Kirby was a jew.

I don't see a downside. When I worked at a comic book shop, the owners loved getting promo items like this. It depends on how much if anything retailers have to pay for them.

I feel like we're gonna see a massive crash at Marvel soon.