Random Superpower Universe 2

You know the drill

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

I'm nixing the random super hero/villain this time. I think this thread works better without it. May the best hero/villain/cosmic death force win.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ultipotence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_Adaptation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Conversion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sephirot_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Audible_Inundation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tongue_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Slash
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Entity_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Object
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plasmoid_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Horse_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Blade_Construction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Rift?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality_Bestowal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Angel_Mode
goodreads.com/book/show/17332272-something-more-than-night
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corvid_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Momentum_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Ops_Mastery
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pyrokinetic_Surfing?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plant_Merging
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Leaf_Projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Creation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could someone link me to the last thread?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ultipotence
Won.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_Adaptation

Aw yeah, The Underdog is here! I may have PTSD after awhile, but I'll keep coming back.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Conversion
I have no idea how to use this correctly.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sephirot_Empowerment

I assume for not being the most overpowered it's one of those invoke one set of powers at a time kinda deals

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Audible_Inundation

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tongue_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

Call me Captain Cunnilitus

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Slash
Not bad desu. Have to learn how to fight with a knife or sword, though.

Sounds like a recruiting method. Maybe choose a second powerset and add this too it? Otherwise you're just making people human or making them look like you.

So... you're a demi-god?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Entity_Creation i can dig it

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Object
I think I should just re-roll entirely.

I miss you guys

Yeah, but that ones kind of vague. Maybe make a roll for what your object does?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plasmoid_Manipulation

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Horse_Physiology

This seems shit at first but isn't that bad, especially if you can use the mythical powers.

First roll, got this:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digital_Blade_Construction

really low level in terms of destructive power, and versatility compared to a lot of other powers, but if I'm actually pretty okay with this.
pretty much means I'm armed all the time every if I appear to be unarmed.
I'd probably try training in multiple forms of armed combat just so I could switch up what I could do in a fight based on what the situation called for.
>stealth mission? generate knives and throwing knives
>fighting a group? pole-arm of some kind
>one-on-one? long sword
If I can change the properties of a weapon mid-fight that'd be even more useful- fighting a baddie with a long sword, he thinks he has me at a reach disadvantage, so mid swing I change it into a sword-whip, and extend the length of the blade
or
>guy points gun at me
>tells me to "drop" my weapon
>make like I'm gonna put it down
>extend the blade of my weapon long enough and fast enough to sever his gun hand, slice the gun in half, or just impale his head depending on how vigilante I wanna go

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Rift?useskin=oasis

So... really really dangerous teleportation and time travel... I can dig it.

Call me The Attendant

So... you can create energy balls or plasma beams. Lightning for nerds basically.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Generation

Is this the gayest and most useless power or can I at least get rainbow blasts?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality_Bestowal

Immortality? Kinda basic, doesn't come with any other powers.
Though, if you can use it on yourself, you'd effectively have infinite time to train and become Batman. Or, like Batman times 10 since you presumably don't age.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Angel_Mode

>The user is able to enter a state which allows angel-like abilities, skills and traits with angelic capabilities and powers that transcend all of the users basic limits whether physical, spiritual, mental and so on.

Cool

>this is you

>becoming batman
>not taking insane experimental treatments and engaging in radioactive "accidents" because no matter what you do you won't die.

Wimp, so what if you spend the next century with super cancer aids there'll be a cure for it eventually.

Reminds me of this.

goodreads.com/book/show/17332272-something-more-than-night

you're kinda op, depending on how you use it.

Yay Monkey!

>You hear a sound that's simultaneously completely alien to you and yet more familiar than the sound of your mother's voice. The effect culminates in a splitting headache. You turn to see a door that's not a door that's open but also closed in front of the not-door stands a fellow whose appearance is so unremarkable that upon reflection you can't recall just what he looked like.

>Greetings friends, I hope I find you well. When last we spoke you may or may not have promised your aid in a time either before or after such a time that may yet not come to pass. If we have not had such a conversation I hope that you forgive me, such occurrences are inevitable and impossible in equal measure and thus impossible to keep straight or indeed keep in any condition. In any case, I will call again at a time when you will be needed. I hope you will be compensated most generously after such aid as has been mentioned has been granted. Good day.

(I am very aware that it may not be "day" at the time this message finds you.)

THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT

What?

But what does immortal mean in this context? Couldn't something kill him?

Fertility Manipulation. hmmm...

That's cool, you and immortality dude should team up.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corvid_Physiology

>Nevermore!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Momentum_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Ops_Mastery
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pyrokinetic_Surfing?useskin=oasis

Cool, i can move around like human torch and shit.

Ok so I Richard Richardson will become

Spicy Dick!!!
A hero for all mankind!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plant_Merging

Name: The Fertilizer
Origin: Once a mild-mannered but in the dumps middle-class laborer at a plant factory, an accident merged my my cells with feces and allow me to inject my consciousness and atoms as minerals and nutrients into any plant to influence its growth and embody it.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Leaf_Projection

somehow I knew I'd get something shitty

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Creation

Well I assume I need to be roughly aware of how the weapon works to be able to create it else I'd be able to pull a wrist mounted gauss cannon out of thin air so team evil, get a job as an enforcer for an evil super scientist or maybe the bodyguard to one of the lieutenants of a larger organization after I've practiced enough not to be an idiot with a claymore.

>A curtain is drawn back revealing a spinning void of light. You can't remember what was said. You find yourself back home with a splitting headache.