Star vs the Forces of Substance Abuse

We know Star's a long-time party girl.
If Marco wasn't there to set her straight, would Star have turned into the kind of girl to get into the hard shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/33260/
nhentai.net/g/51130/
nhentai.net/g/177013/
youtube.com/watch?v=M6SqmTHg1xw
youtube.com/watch?v=y63Dh7eR-Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=gupU9HKEtBs
youtube.com/watch?v=7wTtHEptb3M
youtube.com/watch?v=8EWYVY5FR4I
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Disney-s-Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=a4oU5d51c8k&t=62s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First post for cute and peaceful resignation.

Those boots are rough. Yikes.

Would there be vore in that Monstar AU?

Don't tell me she never ran into some feelgood candy down at the bounce lounge.

It would have been a ShindoL end.

Can't decide between Four Leaf Lover
nhentai.net/g/33260/
nhentai.net/g/51130/

or Metamorphosis though.
nhentai.net/g/177013/

We're never going to get to watch Star as she slowly destroys herself and alienates everyone she knows as she descends into substance abuse.

Feels Bad.

what if star was real and lived with you

Happy 420, Star

>Metamorphosis

It's probably this one.

oh shit ive been forgetting to spam this every thread and tell star to have a nice day

that bong looks like shit

Did the new Star comic come out?

>Draw your last pathetic card, Butterfly.

Am I the only one who likes ponyhead

yes

>That episode where Kelly drugs Star with a spiked goblin dog to pay off her dealer
Man this show got dark fast

I'm not sure. I started reading today.

I think she's neat. I can see why people don't like her though.

Where are your reading it?, cause my site only shows 4 comics out right now.

If I were you I woud check Sup Forums

I'd like her if she a nice body to distract me from her mannerisms. However, she doesn't so I don't.

What did you do, faggot?

Requesting MonStar edit for this pic

n-nothing

>go into thread
>lol mexican ''''''people'''''''
>brainwashing
>death to faggots
I'm so glad I'm not an edgy 14 year old anymore

>making a Star vs thread in Sup Forums

thats a big bait you threw out there, buddy.

FUCK OFF, TOMATO-BOY

>The Fire Rises

fuck off, Milosz

Ah yes, another sacrifice towards ZARC

how about no

I should've been more clear, I started reading the comics today, I don't know if the new one came out. The site I'm using has the first four issues only. I think they're all Deep Trouble.

This also would've been neat to see animated.

Not on my watch!

Yes.

My name is Jakub(jewish name) not Miłosz I had to bait them somehow

>there isn't an Emergence-esque comic where Star vs. is her fever dream before over-dosing while chained up in her dad's rape-dungeon

Then where did you get the image from your first post, I don't remember that and it looks like it came from the comic

Can we talk about how this show has an unironically good sound track?
youtube.com/watch?v=M6SqmTHg1xw

Blood Moon Waltz and tree of Hope have got the be the best piece of music that came out of this show

any rare/very cute Jannas today?

>not posting the sick industrial techno track
youtube.com/watch?v=y63Dh7eR-Ys

Get a better quality image and I'll think about it

Yeah, unironically good.
youtube.com/watch?v=gupU9HKEtBs

So you were the one that created that thread?

Blaze it

So just wondering how popular is SvtFoE?
Like what's it ratings and such?
I tried looking it up online only thing i found was this business marketing article that said it was Disney's highest rated show in the past 5 years or such. Anyone have any idea just how popular SvtFoE really is?

>unironically
Just by adding that word in there.
You're just begging for a whole slew of ironical responses.

every
fucking
thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7wTtHEptb3M

>Ganguro Star

hmmmmm

I like Buff Frog's theme

youtube.com/watch?v=8EWYVY5FR4I

What are some good svtfoe fics?

>I like Buff Frog
took the words right out of my mouth

It was from Issue #1 from here.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Disney-s-Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil

It's been super wild.

Coюз нepyшимый pecпyблик cвoбoдных
Cплoтилa нaвeки Beликaя Mюнь

Well fuck, I got hyped up over nothing. Back to laughing at Sup Forums I guess

Marco's theme is pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=a4oU5d51c8k&t=62s

>tfw Sup Forums thread has more reply

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN I HAVE FRIENDS PLEASE STOP CRYING DAD WILL COME HOME AGAIN SOME DAY oh if you're leaving bring back some tendies would you

Does anyone have the "Day of the Dead" mix tape song that Marco listens to in Blood Moon Ball and Bon Bon? I haven't been able to find it

>Star will never shove your face into her butt.

Goddamn, that Sup Forums thread turned into Cancer real quick

but who the fuck cares about b8ing on Sup Forums.
just post cute star vs characters here

Will we ever get the source to this picture? I really want to know the context.

the funniest thing is I made this thread as obvious bait

tutaj OP

read the thread.
the source for that has been found and posted many times over

feels bad man

It's such obvious bait yet when I even pointed that out, people didn't believe it This is why Sup Forums is a laughing stock

Well then I suppose I simply have bad luck. I'm in these threads almost 24/7 and haven't seen any semblance of a source.

Search bong on the svtfoe booru.

Just shitposting in pol as well :^)

go to the booru and search the tag, smoke or bong

What did you expect from people who hate EU and support all of this little hitlers like Kaczyński, Orban i Le Pen

Nefcy believes the filmmaking experience she got at CalArts was crucial in preparing her for the challenges of helming her own show. She points out that on a student film, an animator is forced to take on every aspect of production — not just the fun stuff. She also learned a lot from her gig on Wander Over Yonder, learning on the job alongside veteran creator Craig McCracken.

Since the show is meant to have a continuing arc (i.e., when someone accidentally gets turned into a troll, they better hope Star gets around to fixing them quickly), Nefcy admits one of the challenges has been to rein in all the awesomeness. “We’re always thinking about where to take the show next, and sometimes we need to pull back a little … We have a show where characters are at school and at home and going to other dimensions, and stuff she’s dealing with being a princess, and there’s evil forces — somehow it all seems to mesh together.”

Something that drew notice when the show was first announced is the fact that this is the first animated series for Disney TV created by a woman. But Nefcy considers herself to be just an edge on a rising trend, noting that the traditional animation “boys club” hasn’t been an issue during her career. She also points out that the Star team is mostly female, many of them recent graduates.

“The thing I’m most proud of in the show is Star’s character. She’s unique and funny and she’s a dork,” Nefcy says. “She feels like a real girl to me. But she’s not perfect. She makes mistakes, and can be kind of selfish, and I think that’s all great! I hope she’s a character people can relate to. Probably being a female show creator — how could it not help with that?”

At least one atom of self-awareness?

>goes on Sup Forums to bait but spawns actual discussion of the multiculturalist agenda in cartoons
what a master baiter

Okay.
I'll post the cutest.

>Something that drew notice when the show was first announced is the fact that this is the first animated series for Disney TV created by a woman. But Nefcy considers herself to be just an edge on a rising trend, noting that the traditional animation “boys club” hasn’t been an issue during her career. She also points out that the Star team is mostly female, many of them recent graduates.

She sounds pretty alright. Although Disney seems to handle their teams fairly well. Better than CN at least.
I don't agree with her on the fact that her being female makes Star a better character but, hey, what do I know.

Marco is pretty cute.
No homo.

Your cute should meet with my cute.

What does Marco's hoodie smell like?
What does Marco's underwear smell like?

Does this count?

Is this the first Marco/Heka that doesn't have Heka as some thirsty cock slut?
'cause I like it.

LUDO

That description is probably the only way she could say, "Star is literally me, and I'm giving out all of the personal insecurities, fears, and loathing of responsibilities I had as a teenager and putting them into Star," without saying "self-insert".

Probably not the first but...

Go away Yuya. Your shitty show finally ended.

>that doesn't have Heka as some fucking cow

They are posting r34 of princess marco now

>tfw ARC-V was building up to be good until the Synchro dimension overstayed its welcome
>now its the worst, and even managed to be 3x worse than zexal and 5DS
JUST
Heka is never cow size.
her chest and hips on the other hand..

MEXIMELTS AND REFRIED BEANS MIXED WITH CILANTRO, MAN MUSK, AND SOME SANDALWOOD.

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING SMUG THIS BUG IS

Thanks, Star.