Why?

Lobo isn't a waifu who was slutted up in a popular video game franchise

>TFW there are people who think Harley came from the Arkham guns

Neither is Deadpool.

What about Deathstroke?

*games

Well he is a more of a slut than Harley, so I guess it could work

Harley has a vagina

But they already have Ambush Bug. Why not use him?

Yeah, but Deadpool spent years building up s history and pathos, while Lobo crafted his own title. Harley Quinn has normalfag appeal and gurl power, so she doesn't have to go through the same trials.

Lobo is a fun product of the 80s.

Harley is relevant today.

Which are you going to push front and center? Remember, if you pick the one that you want and not the one that will end up being more popular then you're answering the question wrong.

because they also want to make money

And they'd make money if they just gave him the right push. He's been making the same jokes as Deadpool since the 60s.

Hard to push a character with no ties to popular franchises.

He beat Superman once, so that's a tie. He's also hung out with Supergirl and covered Darkseid with Big Mac sauce.

>popular character from the cartoons and comics featured heavily in a popular game franchise
>hyped up more thanks to the movie
>lover of one of the most popular villains of all time
>GEE I WONDER WHY SHE'S POPULAR

Friendly reminder that Way made Deadpool popular with normies during Secret Invasion. That's when it all began.

Why is there no Complete Ambush Bug collection?
He's only got 3 minis and two one-shots

>[Bleep]
>not [peelB]

Fucking get it right

Wait for Giffen to die again and we'll get one out of tribute.

We are getting a Lobo complete collection series of all those various minis and one-shots coming up soon though, which is very, very nice.

Lobo's sense of humor isn't anywhere near Deadpool's.

WB isn't willing to take a chance on anything other than Batman. Remember how Guy Ritchie was supposed to make a Lobo movie at one point?

Outside of the BITE ME, FANBOY shirts and the like, has Lobo broken the fourth wall? I can't recall, but I also never fully read Grant's ongoing.

Maybe in the Mask crossover

The greatest of all the DC/Dark Horse crossovers

And catwoman, and green lantern, and watchmen, and red, and fuck off batman hater

Why would you want to ruin Lobo like that?

>And catwoman
Had been in transit since Batman Returns and bore little to no resemblance to the source material upon release.

>and watchmen, and red
Both of which existed entirely outside of DC continuity. Well, apparently that isn't the case for Watchmen anymore, but it was at the time.

>and green lantern
Yeah, and it's been Batman all day ever since.

they released it as a showcase edition. But its black and white which is terrible for Keith's art.

those Ambush Bug comics destroy all other 4th wall comedy characters.

No but they did raise her profile.

Not related to Batman and the Joker.

user how the fuck do you get AB being anything close to the niche that DP/Harley fill?

Both characters also have a side of violence, action, and serious stories to them. You don't get that with AB without serious retooling.

What you are suggesting is equivalent to asking why doesn't the MCU push Howard the Duck since fox has Deadpool.

I just want more Ambush Bug, user.

Marvel made GotG relevant.