Both voice actors who their normal voice for these characters

>both voice actors who their normal voice for these characters
that is fine
>both voice actors have used their normal voice before for cartoons
that is fine
>both voice actors use their normal voice for other cartoons that are actively airing at the same time
this bothers me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTs5eKZ0i1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't have any other voices though.

That's not true, H. Jon Benjamin also does Jimmy Pesto Jr.'s voice.

I think that's the difference between "voicing a character" and "voice acting"

Like Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls were on at the same time and yet I would never confuse Louise Dialogue for Mabel Dialogue or vice versa.

He does like half the minor characters in the show

>Posting this as if Bob and Louise aren't the only good thing about this show.

yeah he's the lunchlady too

Jon may not have any other 'voices' but he's one of the best actors in the current scene. He is very good at adding idiocyncracies consistently to the point where Bob and Archer feel very different despite the timbre being the same.

Measuring voice actors on their 'range' rather than their 'skill' is for losers. Some people make a shitty voice and talk. Jon brings LIFE to his voice through acting.

Autistic screeching is not a 'voice'

Is it just me or was anyone else shocked to learn that the entire family was voiced by dudes except one?

It only makes Linda funnier.
youtube.com/watch?v=RTs5eKZ0i1E
John Robert's skits as a mother are the funniest things and translated so well to animation.

between it, venture bros, and a certain other online show I wont name, I'm at the point where I'd say i like female's voiced by men

Gene can be top tier when the write him well, little bob was amazing.

Wait, who from the unnamed is a girl done by a dude?

the best part is that I read the greentext in his voice and the black in hers

THEY DON'T CALL ME TEE GARDNER FOR NOTHING!

I honestly thought it was a pretty funny gag when they had archer wake up as Bob from Bob's Burgers and the way it played out.

As long as the shows are willing to do a subtle nod to the "yes, we know they sound the same, shut up" I'm cool with it. Especially due to just how completely different their personalities are even though their delivery is almost exactly the same.

Autistic typing is not an argument

Honestly, I'm much more annoyed by Justin Roiland for doing this. Every one of his characters is Lemongrab/Meeseeks/Morty.

I want some show where Maria Bamford and Amy Sedaris voice everyone.

Since when has Sup Forums ever cared about arguments?

It's a gag based entirely on the fact that two shows running at the same time have the same voice actor doing the same voice for the main character.

Linda is the patrician's choice.

my nigga

Louise X Logan OTP

i really can't hate jon benjamin, he has a fantastic voice

I overlook Kristen Schaal and Jon Benjamin's character voices sounding the same because I think they both portray the personalities of their characters wonderfully. And they don't ever feel the same, they just sound the same on the surface.

Bob, Archer McGuirk and whatever his name was in Dr. Katz are such vastly different characters that the voice doesn't matter.

But I'll/he'll be outta here/there in no tiiiime

Benjamin doesn't bother me. Kristen does. Possibly because even though he has a distinctive voice, at the same time it's kind of supposed to be a "Joe Everyman" voice. It works just as well as a playboy spy as it does as a disgruntled dad. Whereas Kristen's "psychotic preschooler" voice is way too character-particular. It's hard to imagine her voice in anything that's not a psychotic little girl or immature woman.

Or possibly just because I really liked Home Movies.

Louis and Rudy are canon now so suck it

Is that based off something? I mean, like some kind of american mom archetype/stereotype?

I assumed Tina was, but I was a little surprised at Linda. He sounds just like a Jewish lady I know right down to the mannerisms.

Jewish west cost mom

Sup Forums unironically has excellent debates.
Sometimes.