youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something something JEWS
/thread

but... genndy is a jew.
And russian.

So him making fun on jews and russians seems weird

Genndy is a jew, so probably not what you're thinking.

People having self-awareness and ability to laugh at themselves and the world does indeed seem weird.

Immigration official is a globalist jew trying to implement white genocide through forced "diversity," the criminal guy was a muslim rapefugee, the children about to be raped and murdered by him were the last remnants of the white race left defenseless because it's not PC to protect your own children when you're white.

Or maybe exactly what he's thinking

Self-deprecation

Genndy pooped his pants?

>dude Jews cannibalize each other all the time. Look at the pro-Nazi collation of Jews(spoiler it ends exactly like you think it well)
In all seriousness rat looking business mean is a common trope with ties that go back to middle eastern and jewish stereotypes. Gennedy doesnt give a fuck about that tho and just wants the tools to tell a story

>thick glasses
>rat face
>buck teeth
>that facial hair

How do you retards interpret that as a Jew?

>still no happy merchant edit

>but... genndy is a jew.

>Genndy is a jew, so probably not what you're thinking.

Are you seriously unaware of the concept of self-hating jews? You've never heard of Bobby Fischer or Stanley Kubrick? How underage b& are you? This is basically the biggest jew trope there is, lots of jews hate jews.

Do you guys really think that Genndy was mocking jews? Honestly?

something something kill all jews and Arabs

we get it op you lurk Sup Forums faggot

>posts a pic that looks nothing like the OP and calls everyone else retarded

Check the nose, idiot.

he looks like a rat, rats are generally depicted as being evil

How do you not see that? This was a 100% transparent 'jews wrecking white nations with forced "diversity" rapefugees' scenario. Do you just never pay attention to world news?

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Why should we be assuming he's a self-hating Jew and not just a cartoonist designing a stereotypical wimpy looking villain. Do you assume every cartoonist who makes some whitebread looking villain is a self-hating white guy?

The guy he let in was clearly slavic, so you tell me.

Why exactly would he be forcing political messages into Samurai Jack this late into the series?

>Why should we be assuming

It's not something you have to make a leap of faith to see. He didn't make it subtle at all.

>Immigration official
>GIGANTIC nose and gets a sick appreciation from importing foreign criminals into neighborhoods occupied by frolicking white children

LMAO, I just realized this meme fits perfectly.

It's just a funny gag, Samurai Jack has always had them.

It wasn't forced, that's the modern day real world working model for what evil is like. If you want to do an evil character / an evil scenario in 2017, you make it about globalist jews trying to accelerate the extinction of the white race through the flooding of white nations with hundreds of thousands of rapefugees.

You know the people who process immigration paperwork aren't the fuckers setting immigration policy, right?

No of course not.

>Immigration official is a globalist jew trying to implement white genocide
But jews are white idiot

It's easier in a cartoon to show the guy directly processing the individual case of immigration as though he were also the guy who's setting the policy instead of complicating it with having a policy setter and a quasi-innocent policy implementer.

You're only saying it's not forced because it's a political opinion you like. Why the fuck would an adventure show about a samurai fighting a magical evil force suddenly have your bullshit ideals in it? There's already a villain in it, and he sure as fuck isn't some super scary jew/brown person/sjw parody.

Wierd how you guy are so against political opinions being shoehorned into media unless they're ones you agree with.

>jews are white

so I take it you're okay with shows featuring trans people, I mean the modern day real world is dealing with that.

>>GIGANTIC nose and gets a sick appreciation from importing foreign criminals into neighborhoods occupied by frolicking white children

You mean the giant explicitly evil slum city that that scene actually took place in? Be honest here, you don't actually watch the series do you?

But we already know who sets the policy.

Aku. The goddamn villain of the show.

The rat-faced asshole even says it in case people are too thick to remember.

Aku's been a globalist from the beginning. First thing you notice after Jack lands in the future is how everything's turned into a multicultural shithole filled with shady immigrants from every star system in the galaxy.

Because it's not forced.
You can look for undertones and find them if you want, but that's probably confirmation bias.
Big bad evil fucker coming to Earth to fuck shit up has been established since season 1, Aku actively welcomes the worst of the worst because he's literally Evil and wants Evil henchmen.

I personally didn't think it was a parallel to da Joos and if it was, it was a pretty subtle, mild poke at best. The main point was to just show that Aku is fockin evil and has been doing this for thousands of years.

Why would you get that impression?

>aku is black
>he's exterminating white children

Aku may have set the general policy, but that guy processing the rapefugee wasn't obligated to take pleasure in picking out a peaceful neighborhood filled with innocent white children and setting a dangerous foreign criminal loose on it.

>I heard you guys let criminals move in and live here.
>Most enthusastically!

Of course, that's why Jack always saved the day by keeping to himself and his own people, and not from joining with and aiding a wide variety of races/species from around the globe.

Hell, there definitely wasn't a long, cool montage of him interacting with people from around the globe even before Aku's reign, experiencing their cultures and taking the best parts of each of them to incorporate into his training.

Someone clue me in on this white genocide nonsense

Having relationships with other people around the world while maintaining your own national sovereignty != globalism.

Well that's not globalism.
That's celebrating what makes us different, not forcing everyone to be the same.

This is what that scene was an obvious reference to (the "refugee" / forced diversity movements that have been going on in recent years):

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

But why is the immigration official evil? What made him this way? His fashion makes him seem like he's supposed to be a nihilist. What happened in his life, in aku's futuristic world, that made him become a nihilist eager to see the destruction of others? Keep in mind he would've been around the same age as the children back during season one. Shouldnt he have grown up with stories of the samurai? Why then, would he choose this life instead?

What happened to you, immigration man?

The people that helped him all escaped or fought back cultural singularity and managed to keep their culture alive, like the scotts and woolies.

But why do jews hate whites so much? Whole thing seems like a crackpot belief system made up by xenophobes and rednecks

I can't tell if this thread is shitposting or if Sup Forums is actually creating people that believe in this subliminal white genocide retardation who feel the need to migrate to Sup Forums.

>Be honest here, you don't actually watch the series do you?
Do you? He didn't let the criminals live in the "evil" city, he deliberately sent them to a small village and not-so-subtly told them to do whatever they wanted to the inhabitants.

Because we keep resisting the goyim culling.

You dont actually believe this bullshit, do you?

>all the adults from the new season would have been kids from the aku storytelling episode
>you now realize that even though they liked the samurai, most of them probably grew up into oppressed adults that grew cynical and began working for aku
>even creepy robot guy was a kid once, maybe he liked the samurai, and he ended up torturing ashi and dying
>those scientists might have been kids back then and now they make robots to kill what used to be their childhood hero
>ashi's mom was a child once, and she might've been the one kid to believe aku's stories

Look up how many times jews have been exiled or murdered throughout history by those people in power where they were living. They have an understandable anxiety about anyone who's in power in the countries they live in, and today, those people in power are whites. They therefore want to reduce the power whites have over them by getting so many non-white "refugees" imported in that the concept of white itself ceases to exist and no one has any ethnic identity anymore. After whiteness is gone and we're all just the same mixed shade of brown with no sense of cultural heritage, then the jews will be able to relax knowing they won't be exiled or holocausted by an ethnicity with racial awareness and nationalist interests who realize jews don't have any loyalty to their nation of residence.

But whats wrong with all being the same. Then all the niggers and white trash will cease to exsist

Some people value their heritage. Do you think Scotsman would like having all Scottish people wiped out through corrupt immigration processes so that in a hundred years from now Celtic magic no longer exists?

sweet naive soul.

Herritage is an overrated and regressive concept. All the white trash in this world value their herritage. Fuck them and their shit genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Fuck you Aku, I don't want a world without magic runes or bagpipes.

It's the latter, sadly.

It's not white genocide, it's Islam taking over Europe.

That.

Why doesnt france kick them out

>white genocide doesn't real

remember to let jamal fuck your wife and taint your bloodline forevermore.

About to.

you're a jew aren't you?

Has anyone pointed out yet that the alien was a Russian with an afro?

>heritage isnt important and we should all mix into one global culture

the first episode of samurai jack shows exactly why this is a bad thing.

Fuck anyone who thinks that, you're evil.

So does that mean we can't fuck black bitches?

>the first episode of samurai jack shows exactly why this is a bad thing.

How?

>If you fuck with another race a Japanese man will fight the ultimate evil with a Scot and his 30 daughters and loli wife.

Normal cultures suck, fuck you and fuck any whote trash holdouts

>bad guy
>hook nose
>therefore Jewish
Gotcha

This always makes me laugh

Best poster.

Only when it fits (((their)))needs

Once you self-segregate for long enough you see yourself as a separate species.

>I have learned nothing.
That line always makes me chuckle

So you're saying they're shapeshifting masters of darkness?

>Taking a comic and warping it's meaning to mean the opposite thing in such a way that falls apart once you look at it closely.

Isn't this what the German nationalists effectively did to Nietsche? And the swastika?

>Man has to travel entire world to achieve many skills
>'SEE, IF HE COULD SIMPLY GET THEM FAR QUICKER IN JAPAN IT'D RUIN HIS JOURNEY, AND IT'D BE TERRIBLE'

You're as inbred as the dog you posted, aren't you?

To be fair, the bible belt has tried to do that, and I'm pretty sure that having six fingers, extra chromosomes, and using the world 'liberal' i.e. one who stands for freedom as an insult is decent footing towards becoming a new subspecies.

>liberal
>stands for freedom

That's libertarian. "Liberal" today is about as far away from freedom as you can get. People taking your earnings and regulating your livelihood for the perceived betterment of everyone else isn't freedom.

>People taking your earnings
The rich earned nothing

Why is this thread even still up? All you're doing is arguing sociopolitics.

You literally don't believe in the concept of success? You know most wealthy people didn't get anywhere close to the majority their net worth through inheritance, right?

I believe if people don't pay rent and have the ability to do so should get the fuck out.

They stole it through immoral means and need to give back to the people

Wow. REALLY tingles my neurons

i've been accidentally redpilled but I'm non-white and I cant go back to my parents home country because my parents are enemies of the political regime.

What can I do to benefit Britain and spread the glory of nationalism?

Oh wow I thought you were being serious this whole time but you're just playing a character.

You're really good at it.

Russian jew is the ultimate redpill.

>Jack is able to leqarn ponly by visitnig cultures in their homeland where they are kept sacred,pure and safe guarded by the children of the people who built it
>aku erases all identity and makes it an intergalactic globalist shithole were any scum can squat
>the only ones who fight back are people trying to preserve their cultures like the scots tribe

>request the couch reaction images 3 times today
>not a signle time did user deliver
What the fuck Sup Forums?

You may fuck them, but breeding and dedicating your life to raising her mongrel children is frowned upon.

Just masturbate to some anime, why don't you?

I actually lived in the UK for a while, made appreciate my country more.

Get a job
Embrace the british values (i.e. become secular; alternatively don't shitting your religion everywhere)
Take decisions in the best interest of the brits

Just like, live your life and don't be a shithead. Some amount of mixing is necessary and vital for the survival of the species as a whole.

Why do they need to pay rent is they bought the property in cash?

They still pay property taxes anyways.

>Jack is able to leqarn ponly by visitnig cultures in their homeland where they are kept sacred,pure and safe guarded by the children of the people who built it

Not really sure how sacred and pure they are when they're accepting and teaching any refugee kid who comes to learn their secrets.

>aku erases all identity and makes it an intergalactic globalist shithole were any scum can squat

Where did you get him erasing all identity from? Did you watch the series?

>the only ones who fight back are people trying to preserve their cultures like the scots tribe

The Scots are fighting Aku because he's the fucking embodiment of evil. Where the fuck did you get them desperately attempting to preserve their culture?

Where are your parents from? Perhaps you can help with making your place of heritage an ally to the uk and strengthen it.

You can always be a bridge between cultures, and that doesn't mean the two cultures have to merge either.