IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6fEpn_lzmw?t=29m
youtube.com/watch?v=wa5OkdP3-r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BEN NOOOOOO

Btw, why does Ben have a normal lightsaber as a Jedi, but some broken-ass unstable one as Kylo Ren?

J-just shut the fuck up Sup Forums!

he got brain damage from crushing himself with the rubble and forgot how to make a lightsaber

Rian's a hack, that's why.

>uncle tries to rape you in your sleep
>you're considered the bad guy

being kylo is suffering

Because he doesn't have proper sith training
He is just an amateur dark sider

I thought it was Anakin's saber, so he didn't build it himself.

>trying to find sense in a movie that has none

After TFA came out, some of the production leaked that there were noi plans beyond TFA.
All the plot points and shit were just "mystery box" bullshit from J.J.
This shit can't make sense because ther was none intended to be in the first place.

Are you two fucking retarded?

If you hate this board, why do you come here?

But I love Sup Forums?

Angry Inquisitor-Luke = best Luke!

What it wasn't? It looked exactly the same.

This post gave me quite a chuckle

So why do you discourage attempt to contain spam on it?

Did you forget the whole of TFA? Can't blame you if you do, Rian Johnson obviously did.

This entire scene is so fucking baffling. What the fuck is this shit, why did they ruin Luke?

>spam

Star Wars is the biggest movie of the year. There's gonna be far too much discussion for one general, especially a trainwreck like TLJ.

dumbest moment in SW ever

It's Anakin's lightsaber. He apparently lost it at some point.

youtu.be/k6fEpn_lzmw?t=29m

It's Anakin's saber and he wanted to make his own shoddy dark side saber

It literally isn't, it looks nothing like it. Just because it's blue doesn't mean it's the same saber.

A good question. For another time ;)

what is the fucking point of this thread? There is nothing funny or orignal about it and achieves nothing but to kill a thread that was actually contributing to this board

I hope during christmas someone you love dearly (hopefully your mother) dies and if you reply to this post your 2018 will be filled with nothing but disappointment and pain that even in your ignorance and blindness to the world around you, you are still able to suffer at the deepest level than you ever have in the entirety of your short miserable life

>enters your room with lighsaber in hand
>feels the dark side in Ben just like he felt it in Vader and himself years ago
>fuck it lets kill my nephew I'm sure Leia and Han wont notice

There's too many empty threads about the same topic taking up space on the board. To prevent this, we'd usually have a sticky. Since the mods aren't interested in that, it's down to the rest of us to direct newfags to a general instead of watching them make thread after thread which shits up the board.

Oho I just realised why he's not got grey hair in the projection, he make himself look like he did when this happened to fuck with Kylo haha

Is everyone ITT retarded, or never saw the actual movie?

He explicitly states he couldn't bring himself to do it.

the fact that he even thought about it is OOC for Luke

Good question.

No it's not

Luke went on a suicide mission, by himself, to meet Vader because he knew that there was good left in his father. As an audience all we know is that Vader is the second most evil person in the galaxy, but Luke knows there is some shred of the light side left in him and guess what he was right.

Now his nephew has a little emo phase and his first fucking response is the kill him in his fucking sleep?

t. mouse cuck

Just because he made the right choice when he was young, doesn't mean he would succeed as a master under different circumstances. People change throughout their lives. He saw the effect that Vader had on the entire galaxy and feared it happening again. Essentially he thought of it similarly to how Anakin thought of the Jedi as a threat. Luke pretty much struggled with the darkside in the OT as well as the sequels now. Oh well. Get over it. He's only human.

no

Bro, the force makes you a drama queen. It's the Paladin situation - for a normal person, a moral issue is a normal moral issue, but once you are at the whims of an emotional magical force where you can literally gain and lose powers and "fall", then everything you do becomes a capital fucking issue if you lose control. Remember how close Luke came to killing Vader before remembering his goal in the last RotJ fight?

>Get over it, Luke wanted to kill his nephew and it was perfectly in character

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you Disney apologist. Luke would try to save him, not fucking kill him in his sleep

Not necessarily. He has too much of his father in him. You should calm down about your child fan fiction.

>People change throughout their lives.

True, but that's undeserved 180 in life choices and MO. The Republic won and Luke built a new Jedi Temple. No where in this movie shows me or the audience why Luke went from someone who looks for the best in people no matter what the cost to kill my nephew in his sleep.

If something happened that caused him to be that way, it's the job of the story teller to make the audience understand why this is happened. Then it would be in character but without that it makes no fucking sense.

>It's just child fanfiction, calm down shitlord

Kill yourself, and he is nothing like his father.

His father fell , he didn't

>People change troughout their lives
Luke didn't, when he sensed Ben he went crazy just like he did when Vader talked about Leia

HEY BEN WANNA SEE MY NEW DARK JEDI MASK AND LIGHTSABER!?

They change when the director is writing out of his ass too

Star Wars plebs melting down.
It's glorious.

TFA takes place years after this flashback. Who's to say Anakin's sword didn't end up in Ben's hands before Maz Kanata took it?

Turning the lightsaber on was an involountarly action caused by his vision, he saw some dark side shit going on and he was scared of what he saw. He was shocked, as soon as he realised that he turned it on he felt like shit but it was too late. Being a Jedi Master doesn't mean to be perfect and flawless, he's still human after all. Him considering the murder is just Sup Forums bullshit. Watch the movie yourself.

He also doesn't seem to grow as a person in 30 years

I can accept him thinking about killing Ben, he is human after all.
But he turned on the fucking saber. Turning it on without intent to kill is a rookie mistake and had he just thought about it and not turned it on the entire bullshit could have been prevented.

Film is a medium for storytelling. Luke changing to be like that is a story that was not told, implied, or hinted at, so sudden character changes like that are jarring and put down to poor writing

Haven't laughed this hard in a while, thanks user

You just can't have a blue sabre if you use the Dark Side(TM)

Disney Ball Z

kek

they didn't

Luke was just standing up against nepotism. The whole thing is an allegory for the Reformation.

Thank god they remembered to make a point of Mary Sue single-handedly defeating battle-hardened elite pretorian guards and saving the guy's ass.

That's fucking retarded though you faggot and would make TLJ look even worse
Why would he ever let go of it if he cherished it, holy shit

>luke spends all this time and effort fighting the vader in him to try and resurrect the skywalker in vader
>just kinda decides to let the vader side take over in himself

i'm not buying it

unironically better way to do it

>doesn't bring up the "why not always do this with a hyperdrive" question
>leia doesn't survive the vacuum of space, using every shred of force in her for one big show rather than just a "i can do these party tricks too" thing
>ackbar lives

terrible fucking segment. what a joke

Would have unironically preferred this. At least show SATISFYING MOMENTS on-screen. This is what made ROTS watcheable- FUCK YEAH moments.

Just like Luke until he keels over and dies for no reason. Holy shit, fuck you Rian.

Too dumb to understand lukes fall

Reminded me of
youtube.com/watch?v=wa5OkdP3-r8

LOL.

Um if you watched the movie you know he didn't want to kill his nephew for more than half a second.

It was a split second thing that he rejected after seeing all the death pull would cause.

The one that got lost on Cloud City? Eat a dick.

Wasnt anakin's original saber lost on bespin after luke lost his hand?

BRO
BRAIN
OFF

His Ren saber is fiery and red to symbolize his burning rage.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Luke died because he expenses his life force projecting himself.

Are you a brainlet that need a everything explained to you in detail?

Kylo Ren please go

>The literal state of Disney
Big stronk grl

I thought people were joking when they described this.

Is this how people felt when The Phantom Menace came out?

Literally did nothing wrong

This was so off-putting.

Maz fuck face acquired it. More open ended shit writing.

>silently killing your nephew in the night is totally in line with the virtuous Luke who couldn't even bring himself to kill his own, barely personable, robot father that he barely knew

This is bullshit

Here's the thing. I'm not even defending the movie, I've seen it, I don't have any strong feelings about it.

But dude Luke realizes it was the wrong thing to do in an instant. Yes Luke was always this pure, optimistic guy but I don't think it's canon that he was some kind of absolutely infallible god.

that's a story for another time...

It would have been 10 times better if we saw him look or even trying to grip his saber for a moment but they decided to make the scene completely retarded and forced instead so the backlash is well deserved.

Similarly. GL removed the religious overtones related to the force in favor of a clinical scientific explanation.
Jedi were portrayed as sedentary, reactionary and benign rather than guardians spread too thin, imo.

Now Disney is forcing liberal, SJW, diversity, themes into the franchise. Castigating white males, and, males in general.
They aborted the framchise original mary sue (luke) and blurred or grayed good versus evil message.
Fuck Disney faggots.

there are a lot of stages before "infallible god" that would stop someone from murdering a child

/r/ing an alternate end to "The Omen" where it's luke instead of the dad and he doesn't fucking hesitate to plunge the knives into the kid

Because uncle Luke constructed that blue one for his training.

Ben went full retard when building his red one and forgot to go infuse it with pure dark side shit, that's why it's unstable, like his character.

these guy got it

HEYBEN WANNA TRAIN BEFORE YOUGO TO BED?!

why didn't kylo just tell Luke he didn't appreciate him skulking over his bed brandishing a lightsaber?

fucking perfect