Only Big Sheev can save the franchise now

Only Big Sheev can save the franchise now.

why didn't he fly when Vader threw him

Ghost Sheev messing with Kylo would be pretty cool

Fuck off mickey

Stop spamming Star Wars threads on Sup Forums.

I am rather sure Abrahams will bring back Snoke in the last film and reveal him to be Darth Plagueis with his revelsal of death being the primary moral conflict as it tempts Rey to try to have him bring back the lost ones and Kylo wanting to get rid of that for good.

Go back to fucking reddit.

>inB4, ROJ sheev was just a force projection
He'll come back in 9 like a dark side powered finger-spinner.

Stop pretending to be a janie.

Stop shilling your containment thread. You’re stifling conversation. If mods want to nuke the threads they will, don’t be a backseat modding fag.

Admiral Hux will turn out to be a young sheev clone and kill Kylo in IX

didnt EU have a bunch of Sheev clones? Give them a bunch of new haircuts and dresses and it sounds perfect for Disneys

Ha!

I can imagine ghost Sheev and ghost Snoke and ghost Dooku all behind Kylo going "ok deep breaths, count to 10, you got this"

I really hate how Sheev mocks the lightsabers in the ROJ to use them all the time in the PT and EU.

He uses them ironically

wtf I love Sheev now

and

Why do all the force masters pretend to be retarded?

If all else fails and the franchise is collapsing, Disney can always make the Vader Hunts Down Jedi movie as one last cash grab.

Yoda and Sheev are the best characters so retarded old master of the force is the best character archteype.

what about bigger Luke?

>stifling conversation
I'm directing anons to where the conversation is, while preventing unnecessary threads being made. Threads which would sit there being empty as they slide down the board.

Some of us want to use Sup Forums to talk about something other than Star Wars, and for that we need a bit of space, which a containment thread creates. There are subreddits dedicated to Star Wars, maybe you'd be happier there.

If people want to talk about other stuff, those threads will naturally rise up on the board.

eat shit this is star wars now

No, they go 404 if nobody posts for 15 minutes because the board is being flooded. This isn't a chatroom, it's an imageboard. Threads generally don't have to be bumped every 10 minutes to stay alive, so nobody does, and then the thread is gone so that someone could make another pointless thread about Star wars. So we make a general, and direct people to it, so they don't keep making those pointless threads for every thought about Star Wars that comes into their heads.

I get your argument, but I guess the situation just doesn't bother me much. It's a bit annoying, but there won't be any real negative consequences from people having to wait a few days before their non-SW threads get a chance. This will blow over relatively soon. I find the whole thing amusing, and to me it fits with the Wild West sort of feel of image boards, which is something I like about them.

The problem is that if it IS sockpuppet marketing, and I don't know why they wouldn't do that, then Sup Forums's content will basically turn into sockpuppet ads as it becomes more popular. We won't be able to trust any opinion posted here at all because the place will be infested with shills. Judging by the moderation team's reaction to this Star Wars flood, they're not interested in preserving any kind of quality on here.

I've been on Sup Forums for 10+ years, and had a great time, but it looks like this is the end of the popular boards. And eventually, that cancer will spread to all the boards, until the whole site is just nothing but shills selling to shills.

you must not have been here for LOST or season 1 of GoT, it was just like this but all week. Shit it's still like that for GoT on Sundays even with a general

But it's almost certainly not sockpuppet marketing. Almost all the TLJ threads are shitting on the movie, and while it's somewhat true that "there's no such thing as bad publicity", I don't think sockpuppet marketers would behave like this. Also, if every movie discussion was contained in its own thread, there could still be sockpuppet marketing, just in that thread. A popular movie would have its thread hang in the top row of the board for days, and the thread would grow to 1000 replies, and the sockpuppet marketing would just go on in that thread.
At the end of the day, I don't think mod action or rules is anything more than a crutch when it comes to defending against marketing, anyway. Ultimately, people have to learn to spot bullshit.

Fuck off or I'll report you for roleplaying as a mod.

>let me flood the board or i'll report you
Do it, please.

I AM the franchise.