Tell me, Reylo haters and Reylo naysayers, how does it feel to get so completely, utterly, brutally BTFO...

Tell me, Reylo haters and Reylo naysayers, how does it feel to get so completely, utterly, brutally BTFO? Honestly I don't know how I would cope if I were in your shoes right now. Probably hang myself I guess.

>90% of the board is already Star Wars threads. This is like trying to stop a flood with a Starbucks cup. Admit it, you've lost.

>implying anti-reylos actually exist

Sjw don't count and they are the only ones who hate it enough to cry online about kylo being a rapist who killed a gorillion people

Just keeping people aware that there is a general, and no need to post new Star Wars threads. Hopefully, fewer people will make unnecessary threads as a result, and some might even follow my example, trying to keep this board usable for non-Star wars discussion, seeing as the janitors don't care.

amazing how people can actually be this dumb

Really? When tfa came out there were occasional Reylo threads while the rest of the board saw the posters in those threads as deluded freaks. Everybody said that there was zero chance it would ever happen.

>implying any of those people are relevant, especially now

Eat shit Finnwhale.

imagine being so insecure and autistic that you still think reylo has a chance after he said she was nothing and that he'd kill her

>Finnwhale
I'm the OP, idiot. I'm just happy that I've been vindicated. You cannot even begin to imagine how fucking good this feels. In fact I'm baking a delicious pie to celebrate right now.

Fuck Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren is the real moisture farmer

Go away tumblrwhale. You've obviously never had your heart broken.

do people really care enough about these characters to care whether they fuck?

Yes. Any more questions Finnplanet?

you should start getting use to disney having their heroines settle for ugly goofy "everyman" dudes

>91710367
>haha guys pop culture is so dumb and I'm so superior for not caring amirite guys
>haha guys please give me attention haha

Stop talking about this movie unless you're utterly disappointed and hate it for what it stands for.

>Yes
but why?

You're not my mommy, you can't tell me what to do.

It'll be Reypoe though.

Doesn't really matter to me anymore. Kylo was Rey's first love. Who gets his sloppy seconds is irrelevant.

Reylo is good though, I don't give a shit if you hate the rest.

Why do shippers always sound like teenage girls?

tfw I'm a verbal abuser

Who here isn't?

Have you not seen the scene where she meets Poe? She's gonna get SPICED

They have zero chemistry. I can't wait for the scene where Rey accidentally calls Poe "Ben".