I can hear you, but can you hear me?

I can hear you, but can you hear me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKF6V9Hlm5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought people were playing a trick on me when they posted about the prank call but holy crap...

Then things got worse.

DUDE
U'RE MOM XDDD

Pranked to death

Am I the only one on this board who thought it was actually really funny and not out of place?

You need to go back faggot

You're the only one on the planet friend. Even normies thought the humor sucked

me too hehehehehheheheheheehehehhehe

ROWLNAWLD WEASELEY

OK just gonna crawl back into me bed, put the blanket over my head and cry for a while.

I thought it was funny. But definitely out of place.

Okay seriously Sup Forums can someone explain to my why a general is commanding a fleet of starships?? Should he not have been written as an admiral instead??

Why the FUCK does an army officer oversee a fleet? I just don’t get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKF6V9Hlm5M

No, I'm sure there are other plebs here.

I dislike how small they've made the setting. The FO leadership is literally three officers and one is dead already.
Snoke should've been a sector governor or something.

I think the title “Supreme Leader” is unbelievably cringy. Not Lord, not Emperor, not King, not Imperator, no....

SuPrEmE lEaDeR

>that pic

Made totally my day, user.

were talking about the same movie where everyone has to make stupid exaggerated battle stances like theyre school children with sticks

SNOKE

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SNOKE

SNOKE DESTROYER OF WORLDS

SNOKE

Who?

Honestly, for the sake of Poe's character, the joke fit. It was funny, I had a laugh, my gf had a laugh, the entire audience had a laugh. Hell, those first 10 minutes we're actually pretty fucking cool and a good way to start the movie off.
Unfortunately, things quickly changed when we switched to Rey and Luke.

>Rey and Luke
>Not fat asian tranny SJW anti capitalist hidden gommunist

She was after, she made things worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

how would anyone not immediately be dumb enough to know one ship would be trying to stall

How many superweapons can one group of people pull out of their asses?

It’s the closest word they could get to “fuhrur”.

Don't worry, user. I thought it was funny too.

No one in my theater laughed at this point and at least one person audibly groaned

if it work it'd only be because of poe, and poe only works because of Oscar Isaac.

90% of the jokes in this film felt out of place

fag

It's so his ship (the one Admiral Gender Studies hyperspaces in) could be called "the Supremacy".

Get it?

where do you live?

>SuPrEmE lEaDeR
Why does reddit do this shit

>HUGS is the key to all this, if we get Hugs working, because he's a funnier character than we've ever had in any of the movies before.

>says the redditer
Ugliest fucking super star destroyer ever. How the hell does the First Order afford all of these super weapons, let alone manage to crew them all? Thought they were the underdogs compared to the Republic.
Surprised they didn’t name him BONALD DRUMPFDRTHFHDTH haha whites btfo girl power

Cincinnati my dude

WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SHOOT HIM?!

Not trolling, I think Domhnall Gleeson timing was pretty perfect there. I really liked how tries hard to come over as a respected professional and totally fails.

BECAUSE HE WOKE UP AND HE'S A PUSSY

This. He's one of the few decent actors in TLJ