Kino bromances are not a real thin-

>kino bromances are not a real thin-

Any true kino prominently features a bromance

Does this qualify as a bromance? For most of the film, I would say no, since Salieri is bitter and hateful towards Mozart for the majority of the run-time. However, they do seem to form a genuine, heartfelt connection on Mozart's deathbed, to the point where it's frustrating to see Mozart's wife attempt to kick Salieri out. Which reminds me

>deathbed bromances women will never understand

Please don't use the term "bromance." It was coined by leftists in order to undermine the bonds of male friendship by implying homosexuality.

It's sad how widespread this mentality is in western culture. It still baffles me that people, particularly the more progressive-minded ones, see so much homosexuality in films like Predator and the Lord Of The Rings trilogy. I remember how baffled I was seeing Aragorn kiss Boromir during his death scene, since that kind of male intimacy is so rare on the big screen. However, at no point did I think they were gay for one another, nor that they were any less manly for displaying this kind of affection.

most westerns have bromances and they turned out pretty kino

come off the closet

Everything was good until the pussy came between them.

lawrence of arabia is so overrated, why does everyone like it? just because of the music?
the movie is 3 hrs of boring sand

found the woman lads

>Anonymous
That is faggy as shit.

>bromance the movie

You do know that Lawrence was gay irl, right?

Because it's a great movie.

the two of them working together is one of my favorite scenes in any film

Anakin, please...

"Lawrence's biographers have discussed his sexuality at considerable length, and this discussion has spilled into the popular press.[135]

There is no reliable evidence for consensual sexual intimacy between Lawrence and any person. His friends have expressed the opinion that he was asexual,[136][137] and Lawrence himself specifically denied, in multiple private letters, any personal experience of sex.[138] There were suggestions that Lawrence had been intimate with Dahoum, who worked with him at a pre-war archaeological dig in Carchemish,[139] and fellow-serviceman R. A. M. Guy,[140] but his biographers and contemporaries have found them unconvincing.[139][140][141]"

>HE WAS GAY IRL HAHAH IDIOT

pls

Being asexual is gay as fuck.

>point break because cmon bro
>fight club (aka be your own bro
>her aka the perils of giving your bro a chick voice
>most war movies
> toy story
>friday
>pineapple express
>step brothers
>dumb and dumber
but lotr is one of the best bro series
>sam/frodo the serious pair
>pip/merry the lighthearted pair
>gimli/legolas unlikely pair

>Please don't use the term
Holy shit, this place is turning into right-wing version of Tumblr. Call yourself a White Justice Warrior while you are at it.

agreed. icing a statement with a call to action is cunty

Just awful..