youtube.com/watch?v=mw7EPalAbI4
youtube.com/watch?v=A4a0xlOYgeI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipN8f_o9ggo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-YK1qhPHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

DELET

youtu.be/lkCPlKANPzs

What the fuck is that seal thing doing. He's just muttering the entire song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebLiGuCJnec

But these are both good

I feel like everyone loves Shiny because it's so nontraditional and a bit funny.

But man he's like...BARELY on beat or in tune the entire song. The song is also REALLY bare. It feels like the verses are just sort of filler ambient music. And then When hits the chorus it's just sort a casual guitar, snare and a cheesey harmony.

Like it almost feels intentionally bad. I honestly don't get people liking this song other than ironically.

Yer beautiful is fucking awful and you know it

I really like the song until it hits the chorus. The chorus sucks imo.

admit it, you only like it because you wanna fuck the crab

I like it because I enjoy the musical stylings of Lin-Manuel Miranda as performed by Jemaine Clement

Well he is shiny

Its embarrassing to see sugar hand all these professional singers trash like this
youtube.com/watch?v=dYqlYyQqzgY

Do you still feel that way if you listen to the real version? The TV version got fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=APofVcNyxHg

This song took a while to grow on me but I like the harmonies from the pearls. It's got this weird dissonance between Yellow Diamond's very feminine singing voice and the incredibly harsh and oppressive instrumental.

It's far from the show's best song and it still has its issues, but I've kinda come around to it.

Das nasty

Fuck off retard

I don't understand why people don't like this song. It's not really the show-stopper I was hoping for, but it's plenty good, even catchy.

Sugar is embarrassing in general though, she's like a little kid with a guitar made of a shoebox, rubber bands, and a paper towel spinal tube.

Yeah, same. It's very different from other songs, but it works in a weird way. And it has to be different for the Diamonds.

Honestly I think almost every song she's ever made sounds better whens he's singing it. I don't know what that means. If she's just got a unique voice or rhythm patterns.

That's true, I just mean with reference to her writing songs for actual big names in music, for a cartoon falling apart at the seams because she's too soft on her idiot employees.

I don't remember this movie being this bad.

It takes an extravagantly bad movie for a kid to realize how bad it is during their first watch. Very uncommon.

THROW THIS CHICKEN AND FUSE!!!! who let this man use super polymerization

Better... the sound mixing is much better... still a mediocre song.

Ruber plz

I only like the pearls part

As in the lyrics?

The lyrics and the melody are both just okay compared to some of the other songs in the series. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm more than willing to give credit where credit is due, there are some great songs that play around with a lot of different style choices, lyrics, and artistic styles and nail the execution.

This isn't one of them.

Doesn't mean it's bad... just 'okay'.

Someone posted this song in the last thread youtube.com/watch?v=C7sYaCxpscM and I just wanted to say, that user can suck my dick

Prepare for the worst one yet

youtu.be/Zx3bnNQPgo0

But that is awful, Yzmopolis and Snuff out the light are a lot better, even Eartha Kitt couldn't save that song.

Lies

>SecretEmpire.avi

I disagree. After, 1:30 it turns more into dialogue than song, but before that it's really good.

nah, its only good until the tempo change before the minute mark. Either way, its no where near SotL or Yzmopols

It's because she writes songs for herself without taking her actual voice actors into consideration

I disagree again, I really enjoy the varied tempo in this song. SotL and Yzmopols are both really good, but there is no way Like a Million is "awful" or belongs in these threads.

Like A Million for the most part isn't bad, it's certainly much better than other songs posted in these threads. But it jumps around way too much while downplaying Eartha Kitt's singing in favor of crappy monologues and clunky rhymes.
It's a half-assed attempt which isn't really awful, just half-assed and clumsy (which is really what Kronk's New Groove is)

SNAKE

HIPS

The crab is also so irrelevant that the whole musical number feels forced and very out of place.

Snake tits as well.

And now for the best

youtube.com/watch?v=6bQPxeL7GgM

You want a REAL shit Disney sequel villain song, here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=ebLiGuCJnec

This shit's all over the place, and even the good part is heavily mediocre. It's basically sing-talking 80% of the time and the final part is barely understandable.

fug

oi you take that back

>You can't expect a demigod to beat a decapod
>*Look it up*

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe anyone can hate a song by Jemaine Clement

but it sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=QIA6CYBbaAg

it's this

>MONEY
>i'll tease it from you
>but i'll never please it from you

youtube.com/watch?v=mUiT03FvM3w

This is the worst.

ew who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Remind me what this is from again. Looks like the animation for that Felix the Cat movie, really trippy...

Nah, the villain song from Felix The Cat is fucking awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXDZ65wTa5w

This one. This one always makes me give up in these threads. I was hoping I'd get here before this was posted, because nothing can top how bad this is. I almost think it shouldn't count because it's not even really a song.

It's from Freddie the Frog, a fever dream manifest.

I think it's from Freddie the Frog.

Sums up the entire movie perfectly.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING JESUS CHRIST WHO DID THIS SHIT!

I bet you fucking LOVE Nightwish, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=fT2cHjRbtI0

Starts at 56:00

Are there any other villain songs so bad that the characters get bored halfway through?

This entire thing makes me angry

The whole movie? But it's a christmas movie starring a lovable crippled orphan. It's scientifically formulated to be too cliche to hate.

The movie gave me tumors user, cancerous tumors.

...did they just try to rhyme 'again' and 'sin'?

That's just your heart growing three sizes. A christmas miracle!

My death must be the revival of Christ then

This song is usually an exception to everything else in the movie in being good, but since it's based in yodeling some of the foreign versions have either bad yodeling, obvious multiple tracks between the normal VA and the yodeler or both.

French version is kinda middling:
youtube.com/watch?v=8NwNwJbLj0Q
Russian just cuts to the English yodeling:
youtube.com/watch?v=F5e-SEICJP4
Swedish version just sucks except when it uses the English yodeling during the bridge:
youtube.com/watch?v=vzai26RVmHE
Danish version is kinda sad in how much the guy is trying but failing:
youtube.com/watch?v=TICF2VPR4xM
And Hebrew just kind of gives up after a while:
youtube.com/watch?v=brMzNK4hEn4

German & (surprisingly) Japanese are great though:
youtube.com/watch?v=NNRHCdKgxG8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ruchtwa9G7A

Why is the Japanese one so Catchy?

Yodeling in a Japanese accent is pretty fucking unique, and since it's done well it's really easy for it to get stuck in your head I guess. Crazy that Japan was one of the few countries did their own yodeling AND made it good; Germany makes sense at least, that's yodel country.

Weird as it may seem, the Japs are surprisingly great at yodeling in their own weird way.
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

The German one started out so angry before the Yodel.

youtube.com/watch?v=mw7EPalAbI4

Why is it always purple?
Why do all the female villains wear purple, or are purple?

It's the darkest definitively feminine color, pretty much. Also, it's a regal color, so it can represent how they're overly or falsely sophisticated.

Honestly, I'm not complaining. Royal Purple is my favorite color, and purple hair is a minor fetish of mine.

Gentlemen, behold! I have duct taped a chicken and a man together!

Bu p

That's a german you racist.

I think Moana has some of the most shockingly bad/boring songs of any animated musical I've seen in recent memory.

I apologize for shitting all over Frozen's OST, because in retrospect it's miles better than what came later.

OH fuck I almost remember that movie.
Wasn't there some pink sea monster gal, too?
I remember crushing a bit on her...

I'll just leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=A4a0xlOYgeI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipN8f_o9ggo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-YK1qhPHo

>Little Mermaid 3
They made a third one? I just remember the sequel with her daughter.

Yes, there was a cute feminine pink sea monster. I think it was the loch ness monster.

I like that it kinda loops

The third one's a prequel before the events of the first movie. It's about a time back when King Triton banned music because it reminded him of his dead wife who was murdered by pirates, who I guess killed her because she was singing? But then later Sebastian violates the music prohibition by building an underground speakeasy and Ariel and her sisters go there to party.

It's... okay, by Disney sequel standards. Best part is that all of Ariel's sisters are featured and they each get unique personalities and a little screentime. Also the idea of stuffy old rule-abiding Sebastian secretly breaking the law because he just fucking loves music that much is great.

ITT; good songs some autists hate

You can't possibly think
are good songs.

>blonde on the right

muh dick

Kek this is bait right?

This has to be bait

That's Arista. She's the best one for a couple reasons.

why does this thread get made every month?

It's for the best

I mean all of them go the same way, first song is posted then someone says a popular song is bad and then reaction images etc.

Diamonds don't feel intimidating at all. I only slightly got interested when the assertive one talked about trashing their emotions and kind of counter-attack but it was seemingly dropped immediately.

Do these things just sit around all day crying about their problems or are they actually going to do something villainous.

Every godamn time I try to watch it, that "NOOOO!" at the beginning and end catch me off-guard and I choke laughing.

This song was so bizarre. I feel like they had something great in the sound design which brought the alien, dissonant Diamond theme to a more musical level while still keeping the intimidating abruptness of it. Contrasting it with a melancholy dirge seemed like a great idea, but the result seemed somewhat half-baked. Lyrically it needed subtlety that just wasn't there and musically it needed, I don't know, more emotion?

This.... is a song?