Ghostbusters

I wonder what Bill was thinking at this moment.

>you will never be as stong as these women

>My feet hurt
>I want to go home
>I should have made up with Harold before he died
>This sucks

Comedic genius, ok i will show up but only for X amount, and wont speak unless called on.

(cringe as these women are called comedians) none of them would be given a spot to do stand up comedy in the 1980s, unless it was in a small town market. Can i go home soon? Oh good it failed, they wont make me appear for a part 2 or whatever that was

He's trying to figure out why everyone loves him.

>jews are ruining everything I held dear

isnt he rollin in the dough already

why be a part of this shitfest

so he doesnt get branded as anti SJW white old guy

context? What am I looking at?

He was "pressured" into it, he obviously doesn't want any part of it

he was under contract and forced to appear in the film, read the sony email leaks

Wait they are making nu-Ghostbusters 2 where old team teamps up with team vagina?

from one of the emails leaked from sony

>In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”, AG requested that we identify “aggressive” litigation counsel with whom we can consult to evaluate our alternatives and strategize.
>Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public so seems to me we should look for someone who isn’t seeking the spotlight.

new ghostbusters is cannon

Old Ghosbusters is retconed?

"it was only cuz i knew these girls were funny"

Basically yeah, the people who were available for cameos (RIP Harold ramis) played very small parts in the reboot.

nah, they might of been debating it, they got burned too hard by this mess, if it happens it wont be with any of these people. and not for 10+ years

>I just hope the next Star Wars movies are good

Unsure how they're gonna play it if they make another movie

After the movie bombed they still moved forward with the comics, and what they did there was basically explain it away as different dimensions (including the cartoons and a previous comic line) that all kinda co-exist and crossover. Obviously because the people making the comics actually care a bit about the franchise as opposed to the movie's "fuck everything that came before, we're starting from scratch".

that's just sad