ITT: Dogshit Horror Movies Sup Forums Baited You Into Watching

>Baskin

How the fuck am I supposed to tell this is a horror movie?

For all I know, this is just regular nightly life in Turkey.

Seriously, at the point where they all started merrily dancing to some famous Turkish song about raping Persian and Kurdish girls (which was supposed to be a happy thing, not a horror thing) I knew that this movie was gonna be something that only the soyboy crossies on Sup Forums like.

Like seriously, this is the unironic Borat of horror movies.

This is the whitest man in all of Turkey.

Respect him.

Green Room

He's also like 4 feet tall.

So he's the tallest man in all of Turkey.

Turk here and I've never heard of that """movie""". Apart from a couple of art films there's nothing to watch here if you value your time and intelligence. Especially love movies and horror movies are the shittiest genres here.

So this is basically a movie about how Baskin-Robbins is made.

Green Room is a thriller not a horror film and it's great you pleb.

Basically, every single post-2000s horror movie recommended by Sup Forums, except Triangle and Timecrimes.

Martyrs
Babadook

wtf Baskin was great

>a bunch of numales vs "Drumpf supporters"
>the numales win when the roastie slut and her Russian soyboy cuck "just go crazy"

CRINGE

What exactly was great about it?

that's a big roach

FOR YOU

>Babadook

This is actual Kino and one of the best horror movies of the last 20 years.

It's powerful & empowering for short people like me.

Ok brainlet. I heard there's a new SAW movie, that'd be more suitable for ya.

>it's great you pleb

Even the new Saw movie is better, yes.

There is just no horror that compares to the real life of us, the millennial generation.

Horrors only have an effect on the boomers.

I lost it at the part where Maybe said she's a Jew

Nazi fuck off back to Sup Forums

>triple 9s of Nazi destruction

Wtf, i'm white and nazi now!

Get Out - Sup Forums said it's shit but I watched it anyway and it was literally the best movie of the decade.

Triangle and Timecrimes

Can anyone actually explain what the movie is about?

All I remember is how they said that 80% of Turkish males lose their virginity to an animal (chicken, donkey, etc). That's an actual Turko movie stating that.

I loved Baskin & Green Room!

Hated these too. Misogynistic trash!

>All I remember is how they said that 80% of Turkish males lose their virginity to an animal
Actual Turk here, can confirm.

I loved Triangle but I fucking hated Timecrimes. Triangle had a cool mythological bent and each revision was not exactly the same as the last. Timecrimes was watching the exact same movie 3 times but after the first, all mystery and suspense was gone. Waste of god damn time.

>"Drumpf supporters"
Are you implying that trump supporters are neo-nazis?

Timecrimes was kinda neat but I really didn't like Triangle, though people here hyped the fuck out of it so it figures. It felt really run of the mill timeloop type movie, didn't do anything interesting

It Follows

Green Room premiered at Cannes a month before Trump announced his campaign. How on earth could it be about Trump supporters?

>Filename
kek

Is he köksal babas evil counterpart?

you got it the wrong way, köksal baba is the evil one

These anti-köksalite comments can't stand

DUDE what about that tall guy scene?

Koksal Baba show is better than Baskin.

I've been shilling a little known horror film from the 80's called Bad Dreams on here for years. I have no clue why this movie isn't considered at the very least a pretty fucking good horror movie. Some of the fire effects was bad even for the time and I'm sure the suicide angle turned some people off, but goddamn this movie is solid.

I've talked a few anons into watching it. Just wondering if any of you are here and what you thought of it (I know we all automatically gravitate to horror threads, so I assume at least one of you are here).

>I have no clue why this movie isn't considered at the very least a pretty fucking good horror movie.
Probably because only one random autistic guy on Sup Forums likes it

So you haven't seen it? cool. Thanks for the input, jerkoff.

Why so offended?

Baskin was fine. Stop whining just cause your butt hurts.

t. Koksal Baba

looks decent, I like the suicide pact angle, I'll check it out, Hitler. Did you see brain damage?
It was confusing and kinda boring despite being visually interesting.

I think I've seen Brain Damage. It's from the guy that did Basket Case, right? Decent movie, but nothing special. I get Brain Damage mixed up with that Peter Jackson movie where all the bums go nuts because of some shit in the cheapass rotgut booze they buy.

Are you into french horror? Inside is one of my top 5 horror movies ever, and I just found out that they did a fucking American remake. What the absolute fuck. Is my country really that fucking stupid that people can't even read fucking subtitles?

> Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times gave the film a half-star out of four, writing: "I praise the production only to suggest that these people should be better employed in worthier projects. It is not surprising to see a violent teenage film exploiting the lowest common denominator and preaching a message of nihilism and despair. It is not surprising to see the latest special-effect technology supplying lingering closeups of burnt flesh and other horrors. What is surprising, I suppose, is that nice people would want to wade in this sewer."

>Peter Jackson movie where all the bums go nuts because of some shit in the cheapass rotgut booze they buy.
I think that's street trash.
Yeah, I like french horror, High tension, Frontiere(s) and calvaire were all great and pretty balls to the wall compared to other recent releases

the IT reboot

Banshee Chapter.

Who the fuck said its' good? Kick them out of Sup Forums!

Good lord. I just read that and shrunk inwardly. There's no excuse for that much pointless profanity.

I saw a flick called Blood Creek the other night. Not great, but a solid 6-7/10 and there's worse ways to waste an hour and a half. A-list cast with Joel Shumawhatever directing. Also kind of Nazi-themed if you're into that shit. Worth a watch.

I respect Ebert and all but he was an absolute pussyass faggot when it came to horror movies. I think he gave carpenter's Thing a 2/5 and I don't even wanna know his opinion on Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I hate it when people act like violence can't be aesthetic/entertaining in general.

Baskin started so good and got really shitty really fast

Spoiler alert, but the film is an indictment of Big Pharma. Shocking that a corporate shill like Ebert would come out against it.

The movie failed because the title led a lot of folks to believe that it was an Elm Street ripoff, and the people that did see it were turned off by the suicide angle. For what it's worth, that review would actually make the movie seem intriguing to me.

Worth a watch for any anons who haven't seen it. Who are you going to trust: A corpse with half a face that said The Raid was a bad action movie, or some anonymous jjackass that lives and breathes all things horror?

To elaborate, he says the film appeals to the lowest common denominator because it's nihilistic while I would argue most movies do not even have any themes/philosophical core because they're advertising vehicles cobbled together through focus group testing nowadays. I'd rather watch videodrome, the actual show from the movie, because there is more artistic substance in straight up sadism than there could ever be in a consumerist piece of shit like transformers 4.

Yeah man, that story where the guy said he fucked a tranny because there was no white woman around to rape was great.

A Dark Song
They Look Like People

Scariest scene of this millennium

Glad you mention this, I wanted to watch A Dark Song because someone recommended this along with Goodnight Mommy and They Look Like People. The other two were horrible so Dark Song is also gonna be shit no doubt.

I watched a b horror movie a while ago that was pretty much like 'The Strangers' where some psychos invade a family vacation, but the difference was in this movie the father totally snaps and hunts them all down. The only things i remember of it were the scene where he snaps, the frame goes completely red and glitchy, and the fathers brother reminded me a lot of mark hamil in 'sushi girl' but i followed that up and it wasn't him
Does anyone happen to remember this flick, I wouldn't mind some nostalgia

American movie?

BYE BYE MAN

yes sir

>Martyrs
Yeah I agree.

>seriously
>like seriously
>calls others soyboys

Event Horizon. Holy fuck was it bad

Sad little soyboy.

I bet you haven't seen the uncensored version

He probably didn't like Massacre because his tiny meatcuck brain didn't like being called out as a sack of shit.

>I hate it when people act like violence can't be aesthetic/entertaining in genera
Ebert was weird. He hated Blue Velvet, yet liked The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover

>meatcuck
?

Nope, you'd have to pay me to watch that hot mess again. It bordered on 'so bad it's good' levels of incompetence, but didn't even hit that.

TCM was all about what monsters m*at eaters are

O...aky

It Comes At Night

It's like Get Out but without the humor

It's probably the last movie ever made that had Nazis in it with no allusions to Trump or his supporters. We're lucky it wasn't made now, they'd all be wearing pepe shirts and maga hats.

Who recommended that?!

Ebert gave irreversible(a far more violent film than TCM a 3/4 stars) so he does agree with the concept that violence can be an artform but doesn't agree in schlock violence
Meh some people just don't like horror

All of the Hellrasier sequels except for Inferno. And even then, Inferno isn't really a Hellraiser film.

You sound like a complete faggot, but Bad Dreams is one of the most underrated horror movies of all time. It's not about 'Big Pharma' though. Its just a fun horror movie with Harris Yulin and the normal guy from Reanimator.

If you guys want to see an under rated horror movie, check out The Reeker. Holy shit that was good. Especially considering i thought it would be shit. Give it a watch.