What are your friends saying about The Last Jedi?

What are your friends saying about The Last Jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this, pic related

Worst part was when the Asian starts talking about capitalism out of nowhere and how it hurts innocent people.

>bring up criticism
>yeah but the prequels...

umm yes? the prequels aren't any fucking better just because you russian trolls are pathetically being paid to try and bomb this movie

>having friends

no one cares what you and your inbred mongrel manchild friends' opinion on a movie about space lazer wizard you dumb faggot

this and twitter threads are one and the same sort of diarrhea threads. stop doing this and kill yourself.

I hope during christmas someone you love dearly (hopefully your mother) dies and if you reply to this post your 2018 will be filled with nothing but disappointment and pain that even in your ignorance and blindness to the world around you, you are still able to suffer at the deepest level than you ever have in the entirety of your short miserable life

A person I know said it was the best SW movie since Empire but hes a big Treckie/Battlestar Galactica/Firefly fan so I can kind of understand why

My brother is the only person I talk movies with and we both just make fun of the obvious plotholes and inconsistencies.

(You)

That's not that user's point. What they're saying is that, whenever someone criticizes an aspect of the Disney films, someone inevitably brings up the fact that the prequels were bad - as if the fact that there have been bad star wars films in the past justifies the continued release of further bad star wars films, or mitigates their badness to some degree.

I hate the way people talk like this. like saying you didnt like a fucking movie is somehow being controversial.

My ex loves it but shes a typical fangurl, shes the only one I know who liked it on my FB

All my male friends cried about it so I saw it and now Im angry at disney and don't know why

You both write like you're a gay couple

The only people who liked it that I know are women, who weren't fanbois

>try and bomb this movie
Russia doesn't have to try. TLJ sacrificed their footing for a killing stroke of cis white male patriarchy

after we saw it opening night my gf told me she was so happy we went to se e it together. my friends and i mostly agree it's the best Star Wars in a LONG time haha. pretty sure most people agree but i heard there are a lot of racists who have a problem with there being diversity in the movie? that's fucked up

>favorite scene is one of the worst

Agreed. The theater I was at had multiple men weep openly before running out and destroying all of their star wars toys.

see, this guys knows how to shitpost, well done

Friends?

>being paid to try and bomb this movie
By who? Drumpf?

they say i should get a job and pay back what i owe them

why is everyone falling asleep during this movie

>he fell for the russian troll meme
I see we have a redittor here

This isnt facebook dude most of us dont have friends and most of us dont give a flying fuck about your dumb ass life and opinion

I agree. Putin is too much of a faggot manlet who sucks dick to have the power to mess with america. Fucking faggot Poutine

>like saying you didnt like a fucking movie is somehow being controversial.
I personally love things that are controversial.
the unique standard aproved opinion pisses me off.
and also a subjective opinion confronted with another is controversial as fuck,why not?

Well she's literally gay so yeah

>literally thinking the russian intelligence community sabotaged a childrens cartoon movie used to sell toys

how do you become this?

poster in japan

if you liked it you aren't a fanboy. Seeing what they did to Luke and how they made the whole OT essentially pointless is not something any fanboy can endure. The prequels got away with this shit because they never ruined anything about the originals, they were just shitty movies part of the same saga.

Japanese people have literally no problem with prominent white characters, you're thinking of China

>you don't get it, Luke is more complex now
>it's because they're doing something new, so they changed the force
last but not least
>the ship was going toward Leia

Coworker who loves Star wars, even the prequels, said it was 'ok'
That's when I knew it was trash

Damn, thats harsh. Did he mention what his favorite scene was?

buddy absolutely hated it, brother was meh about it, i liked the Kylo/Snoke/Rey parts.

It's the other way around actually, Japs are very xenophobic whereas Chinese love whites. There are white actors in China who are paid handsomely to dress up like doctors and go to the ribbon-cutting ceremonies at hospitals for instance, the presence of whites legitimizes any project in their eyes.

You're both wrong, they only hate darkies that aren't will smith

>this is how friends talk
Autism

My friend came back and said it was better than he expected at first, but then after he'd had a few hours to think about it he realised that almost everything about it completely falls apart under any kind of scrutiny whatsoever.

>friends

She isn't wrong, capitalism is a mistake

We gotta go back to imperial Rome.

>shit movie is shit
>yeah but other shit movies are shit!
fuck drumpf and fuck russians!

My uncle said it was one of the funniest movies he's ever seen and it will be a crime if it doesn't get a best picture Oscar. Let that sink in.

Its called not being a beligerent asshole. Not that you would know anything about that you 4channer loser.

Its not okay to say the movie was shit until you know for sure the other guy doesn't secretly loves it

I have no friends

Post screenshots I kinda wanna make a "Normies hate it too" collage

>SMS
what is this, 2006?

Underrated

Whatever you want to be told they're saying, OP.

FRIENDLY REMINDER. IF YOU HATE LAST JEDI YOU ARE A TRUMP SUPPORTER AND A RACIST MISOGYNIST

Phone companies give you free sms per month...might as well use them.

I didn't need reminding, I'm well aware.

LOL russians. As if I even know the word for money in russian LOLOL.

Would genuinely be interested in this.

Posted this last night but it seems appropriate here.

A friend of mine at work said it was a 10/10, but he couldn't even tell me why. Then again he's a retard.

so he... likes Scifi?

Star Wars isn't supposed to be sci fi, it's a heroic fantasy that happens to be in space.

Capitalism is a mistake. It's just the less bad than the other mistake we've came up with so far as a system.

lol no those types are HOPPING MAD at TLJ because the movie didn't spend 2 hours sucking Finn and Poe's cocks

desu I'm looking forward to you guys deciding you loved the movie after you all realize how much SJW outrage this movie has caused

Japs hate everybody but other Asians they hate the most

Luke's story is a heroic fantasy told in a scifi setting. If you want to tell more than one story over and over again with that setting you're going to have to break away from the monomyth archetype

this 2bh

I agree, I would have liked for Kylo Rey to be the leaders of the First Order and see how rebels could possibly face off against two force users.

>friends

Yes but Star Wars isnt Scifi

One loved it and two hated it.
The one who loved it regularly watches meme compilation videos.

>the ship was going toward Leia

Yep. "It's our least worst idea!"

My friends all hated it

Dimple?

donald trump wrote me a personal check to sit on Sup Forums all day and talk poorly of star wars
>the absolute state of anti-trumpers

Capitalism was not invented. It’s a condition of human relations. It will exist no matter what you do.

The sloth alien milking scene was 10/10 pure kinography

none of my friends still care about star wars.
they clearly are smarter then 99% of this board based on that fact alone

no.
grow up a little, son

He was so dissapointed

>brumph and rushian make teh scorz go down
not very smart, are you?

My so called Star Wars “superfan” friends loves it because it was “a Star Wars film and I like anything Star Wars”

I pointed out some big inconsistencies and plot holes and it was met with “still it sort of made sense and was cool, did you get those references and jokes”

They are the types of normies who say “it’s only a game” or “its only a movie” aka normies who pretend to be apart of geek culture because “muh nerdy hobbies”

You're friends with baneman? Jealous.

They are saying it's okay and that it's not as good as Rogue One which was awesome to them.

Literally this. I wish people would form an opinion by themselves instead. It's impossible to have a conversation about Star Wars, everyone pretends to think the same.
>ahh the classics were great
>disney star wars is OKAY
>at least its not the prequels tee hee jar jar makes me want to strangle him amirite?

The saddest part is that my friends decided not to go and see this one after the tragedy that was TFA...they lost their interest, like I have. One can love, one can hate, the but the most horrible thing to suffer from is indifference from others, and that's what this franchise has become.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOW2jzcGbbc

Bane?

Normie friends of mine who don't even use Sup Forums or Reddit are hating it.

Bad word of mouth is going to kill this things legs

My friends hated it just as much as I did.

Should I go see it with my mom or by myself? What's more pathetic?
>inb4 seeing it at all
I would ask a male friend but that's pretty gay and also Star Wars is a touchy subject for me, I can't go with some normie dude. And I don't know any girls who are interested in Star Wars
>implying they would go with me anyway

Nice agurment

Look at all these fucking normies.

My brother saw it with a free ticket. when he came back he told me it was horrible, especially the humor.

i know right

only us Coprophagians have true taste

Some of the shit he say just pisses me off

That it's so-so, neither particularly good nor particularly bad, other than being too long. The Yoda scene is fun, and Snoke's fate is funny in a dumb way, but otherwise it's pretty forgettable.

>I hate star wars because I'm told to do so

kys pinko