I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOOOD OOOOLD DAAAAAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTt96XbxMHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls respond

I'm making a video on it, don't worry, your voice is heard.

21 Numales are the worst popular band in at least a decade.

The prequels were shit but at least they didn't try to push a toxic sociopolitical agenda.

What the fuck is Grevious doing there?

He is being the biggest guy

dude, you're brainwashed

in the 1990's SJW'ism was the butt of jokes, it wasnt a monster running around in people's living rooms like it is now

Wake me up when this decade ends.

You honestly don't remember the commotion about Episode II's senate scenes being a commentary on the lead up to war with Iraq?

>they haven't brought Lando back
>Yoda appears as a ghost but Anakin and Obi-wan doesn't
>R2 and C3PO took a backseat to meme shitlords
>only Chewie is left intact

lol I was like 3 then

>Lando the man who fucking destroyed the second Death Star, and also is black so they could got more sjw points, is left behind
I can't understand these retards in charge of NuWars

>commotion about Episode II's senate scenes being a commentary on the lead up to war with Iraq?
wat
episode II came out a year before the Iraq War
probably shot 2 years before that

>there will never be another movie with Christopher Lee or Count Dooku

Finn is his son

Who cares about Lando? He was the hanger-on of the OT cast plus Billy Dee looks like he has one foot in the grave already. He has no reason to be in the new movies.

While I'd like Ewan back in a spinoff movie I don't want him interacting with Luke considering Luke didn't know him as a young man. No one wants Hayden Christensen back.

Watch and learn, pleb:
youtube.com/watch?v=rTt96XbxMHs

Why would I want to watch a Jew?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

GOO'OOLD?

Those movies weren't good and no amount of pretending is going to change that.

>tfw we used to think jar jar, Hayden Christiansen, and Jake Lloyd were as bad as star wars could get

Please George forgive me!!! I was so naive.

>jarjar right in the fucking middle.

Look at what they did with Luke in The Last Jedi then ask yourself if you really want that, man.

I was a senior in high school when episode 2 came out. You are talking out your ass. It was just another star wars movie nobody spun star wars into politics and social agendas like today.

Got out of high school in 2002. Can confirm. By this point the prequels were already dismissed as terrible because of Episode I so people weren't looking for political messages.

And funny story, it works so well with the existing Star Wars canon anyway that even if it was an Iraq War reference it basically isn't noticeable.

TLJ is better than the prequels. No joke.

The FTL kamakazie was idiotic and ruins canon, and the "chase" for 24 hours was also contrived and dumb. I wish snoke has more story, and I wish Rey wasn't effortlessly powerful. Other than that the movie was good. Great visuals, music, cast, arcs, storytelling, action, etc.

And if you consider some of the liberties the Prequels took they're roughly equivalent. i.e.
>Mitoclorians
>Why didn't they just test Palpatine's blood?
>Why did Mace only bring 4 guys
>Why didn't Mace alert the senate using video footage
>Why did Anakin fall so quickly? Yes he "loves" Padme, but there's barely anything significant shown between them. They frolick around in Clone Wars, but they don't really DO much besides the stadium fight. But they already "loved" each other at that point
>Why did no one question who made the clones?
>Why was there even an order that killed ALL jedi available? How didn't anyone catch that?

Minor gripes really. But roughly equivalent I'd say.

You can.

The Jewish monopoly on media needs to be made illegal.

No competition, no alternative viewpoints. Once the Jews arent allowed to own or particpate in media it will be a golden age.