Who has the better show overall?

who has the better show overall?

my opinion

adventure time

it's a bit unfair to compare them.

If you took all the best episodes of Adventure time then it would be the better show, and all the worst ones would make it seem terrible.

Also different seasons have vastly different quality.

I think if adventure time ends really well then it's going to be gold, and if it ends poorly it will be forgotten.

Adventure Time was the better show 2 seasons in.

But Star vs. might have a better future.

I haven't watched enough of Star but I find AT to be pretty impressive even with the amazingly bad lows it's had over the years. And I think it's easier to have a better feel for AT since it's so much older while Star is only like 2 years old or around there.

I like both quite a lot though.

>Breezy
>Gunter's an alien
>Betty
AT went to shit
SHIT

AT. I mean Star just got watchable in its second season whereas AT had a good first season and an even better second. Also Star just has far too many weak standalone episodes which is never a good side for these "story-driven" shows since the series is never going to be story 24/7 so its pretty damning when the standalone are the worse aspects of your show. Consistency has always been AT's main problem but I'd rather have a show that's inconsistent than a show that's consistently bleh with an occasional watchable episode once in a blue moon.

A little unfair to compare a young show that just got it's footing to a ten year long show

>complaining about shit from years ago

You're worse than people who still complain about The Principal And The Pauper.

only 7 years m8, dont me jestin

I can actually rewatch AT where as sure as fuck will not rewatch the first season of Star or any episode of S2 that's not a Ludo episode or a story driven one.

AT was at its peak at Season 2
Star vs. has potential

>AT was at its peak at Season 2
I love this meme

AT seasons 1&2 > SVTFOE seasons 1&2

everyone knows mid 3 to the end of 4 was the high point

I feel like Star Vs has done much more in less time. I like both shows but Star Vs is just too good.

The high point is right now. These past two seasons have been gold.

I think I like AT better but I can certainly agree with this. AT took forever to do basically anything, which I guess is fine as long as it's mostly silly and episodic, but ever since like season 3 or 4 they started making things more interconnected with a focus on plot and character development and backstory but it still goes at the same snail's pace so it's easy to get annoyed by it and lose interest.

What an original thread which we haven't recently already had

The show was good up to the first flame princess episode in S3. Dad's Dungeon is the last episode that felt like AT.
Same with RS on the last episode of S3. Fucking "Bad breath" or whatever it's called.

I think Star is more consistent, but Adventure Time's good episodes are far better than Star's good episodes in my opinion. Also Star is a younger show, time will tell if it hold up.

You really can't compare a show that's on its 8th season to a show that's just finished its 2nd.

That said, AT has had the more memorable episodes so, yeah, that.

Flame Princess was quite shit but it's not like she ruined the show, she barely ever even showed up

Though I agree that something changed after she was introduced. In my mind Dad's Dungeon is the last episode of classic AT, and what an episode to end on

No show post 2010 has surpassed AT S1-S3 or RS S1-S3

>people putting early AT on the same legendary status as early Simpson or Spongememe
This is just delusion. Star vs the Forces of Evil has already done more in 2 seasons than Meanderture Time has done in 8

AT has been a phenomenon. Disney WISHES Star vs. even came close.

>le reddit Pac man
Fuck off. You must be the same faggot from every AT related thread insisting it's still good. Let it go.

>pac man
>the entire internet is one other person and me
I mean, I get that you are trying to sound retarded, but there is no joke here.

It's like Voldemort, we don't say the name aloud

>AT has been a Hot Topic cash cow with a dangerous tumblr contingent

Yeah, I have to give you this, SV doesn't come close.

I bet you are a treat at parties.

To be fair SvtFoE is on a premium channel meaning fewer people have access to viewing it on TV also, it's a newer show

Pretty sure it has the tumblr contingent.

you kidding me

Is this what we're doing now? Just pitting Star vs against any and all other shows to see whose fanbase is more rabid?

Adventure times lore goes a lot deeper. And the characters are really relatable. They are both really good for very different reasons. Both satisfy the adventuristic part of me

Pretty sure this is the doing of redditors who don't give a shit about board health and just want to stir shit up for fun.

Or maybe it's a newfag just testing what kind of effect he can have on other people on the internet.

Or maybe it's a stupid person. Maybe we are all stupid.

Honestly I don't know.

I feel they're pitting Star Vs against popular shows to bring the fandom down a peg.

Yeah, that's why they're specifically using shows that Sup Forums has soured on. Come on, bruh

Only reason to watch Star Vs is for Marco and seeing star suffer, t.b.h.

>Sup Forums has soured on
Maybe, but they still have huge fanbases compared to Star Vs.

I still don't see it as taking them down a peg, just stirring shit because console wars are always successful on every board.

How about Star vs. vs. Gravity Falls?

Why did you bump this garbage thread? sage

is shit.