We are trusting Snyder again why?

We are trusting Snyder again why?

>again

>We

no

I'm not seeing this shit stain. You go right ahead though. You know what you're getting yourself into at least

>we

I don't trust him for shit. Just waiting for the train wreck.

I trust Snyder to destroy Sup Forums and Sup Forums with another years worth of shitposting and company wars.

I'm actually going to be disappointed if Justice League is "just" mediocre and hard to follow.

I know it's not going to be good, so I want it to be bad instead. I want it to be a complete trainwreck, a new Battlefield Earth. I want it to be a bomb that leaves a crater the size of Manhattan.

I don't know why I bother anymore, but i'll just chime in to say that I loved MoS and BvS and have no reason to believe that JL will be worse.

In fact, it'll probably be even better since Terrio isn't working off a Goyer base this time.

He wasn't last time either.

As long as if you don't start unironically start calling them deep and intelligent then your alright

>I don't know why I bother anymore
no one else does either so stop or fuck off to Sup Forums

Whats this "we" shit faggot? I'm not giving WB another dime. I'll watch a stream, and then mostly likely hate it like the last 3 installments, and I say that as someone who mildly enjoyed MoS.
>Superman resurrection bullshit and absent from promo material
>CGI shit Cyborg
>Tryhard Aquaman
>Mannequin Wonder Woman
>FUCKING STEPPENWOLF IS THE VILLAIN
Fuck WB

>and have no reason to believe that JL will be worse.
WB wants to damage control and get the mainstream mass market appeal they've yet to really capture, but they're still trying to use it with Snyder. If for some reason you like the latter, you should be concerned about the former.

Lets put this in perspective: People are more excited for Injustice 2 than Justice League.

Yes he was.

Eh, Terrio had been saying that BvS would be the darkest point for the characters before any backlash for BvS started.

>another JL panic thread
EVERY DAY UNTIL IT COMES OUT

the history repeat itself

Every time this is posted I feel compelled to say that I have been loving MoS for 4 years now and I haven't gone through anything in this image.

Also Watchmen, Ga Hoole, Dawn of The Dead, etc...

What do you mean "we", kemosabe?

>Every time this is posted I feel compelled to say that I have shit taste.
Eh, you do you senpai.

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

Snyder is like the no man's sky of movies

Man of Steel was great

Did it dawn on ANYONE in the making of Batman vs Superman that having only the second movie in the series be incredibly grim and depressing was a bad idea?