Did it truly deserve such a fate?

Did it truly deserve such a fate?

Other urls found in this thread:

tssznews.com/2017/04/19/sonic-291-listed-as-cancelled-email-going-to-subscribers-about-sonic-comics-later-in-april/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What fate would that be, exactly? Please cite your sources.

Sonic Comics are deader than Uncle Ben
All because Archie wasted all of their money on the Riverdale TV Show so now they can't even make Comics!

Nice source there!

To be fair, I just want some ACTUAL facts presented. I wish Archie or SEGA would say SOMETHING, no matter what the decision is.

This. Penguin God still come around these parts? I wonder if they know something.

It did when penders was running the show and the characters looked like humans in fursuits. Not at all when Ian, Evan, Jen, etc made everything better.

that cover is amazing. tfw my subscription expired but this still came in the mail as a "grace issue". archie may suck but their sales department or whoever the fuck is in charge of online orders is great. i even got a free sonic digest once with my replacement comic once as compensation for it getting lost in the mail

i bet you $10 they will say it's on hiatus and never mention it again like mega man

Archie's own incompetence killed it.

I don't think anyone deserves to get Penders'd to death.

I hate that mustache.

At least 10 times out of 10, people that look like that are furries whose personas are squirrels.

Prove me fucking wrong.

Doug Winger comes to mind, though he was cool, not a fucking asshole like Ken.

I mean, you SAY you hate it, but let's take a moment to consider what he looks like clean-shaven.

I really think it's the lesser of two evils here.

He looks even worse without it, though.
Moustache-less Ken sports the looks of a pedophile that has been dodging investigation for too long.

Penders never ceases to amaze me, given his trail of destruction over pettiest of reasons.

He is like those toxic relations that try to ensure years of fixing gargantuan mess left in the wake of his passing. However, it is Ken walking those few extra steps that makes all the difference.

Ken Penders not only leaves you with a tangled mess that requires herculean effort to get it all tied down; he comes back later when things are looking up for you and destroys everything so hard that you are forced to start from sratch. And when you brave THAT obstacle, Ken Penders returns once more to destroy the very possibility of ever rebuilding.

It is utterly stunning to see how a single persistent person can ruin so much over a bruise on his ego. It is equally stunning to see that something as autistic and insane as Sonic the comic fandom hasn't yet procured a manchild demented enough to try and kill Pen over this debacle.

It wrong to be disgusted that there are people that actually like that Lara-Su thing? Especially with his art to this day no less.

>lara-su's mother is julie-su
>julie-su's mother is mari-su
pottery

I hurt myself today

Half of Penders appreciation station are trolls and drama whores who are in it only to watch the whole thing crash and burn.

The rest are those who don't know any better and might approach Ken over his indie cartoonist vibe + some minor trace of Sonicfags who will cling to him seeing how Penders is technically the last living spark of original Archie Sonic era.

You wan tan autist for that job, "suggest" an idea for Penders regarding an electric hedgehog being, and watch him and Christine Chan go at it.

Bah. That would require working on a new design. And Ken limits his effort to a few half-assed pictures that he shuffles around to pretend that everything is coming along.

CWC would likely end up institutionalized long before Ken gets the first draft done - even if he would start now.

Get hype, Sup Forums!

They're sending out a notification to subscribers at the end of the month.
The current legal case isn't ending any time soon.

It's fucking dead.

The fact that you cannot provide any links, evidence, proof, citations, sources...

You're just trolling.

People are probably referring to this.
tssznews.com/2017/04/19/sonic-291-listed-as-cancelled-email-going-to-subscribers-about-sonic-comics-later-in-april/

Is that Mike Tyson?

This gap toothed space cowboy's intensity as he rockets against a multi juxtaposed environment fills me with a strange sense of serene purpose. Just shoot me with the nostalgia super soaker I say.

>penders shit is basically just "OC DONUT STEEL & KNUCKLES"

Who would publish this?

Speaking of publishing, is Ken Penders still adamant about going to legal war over anyone that gives away his original magnum opus for free?

yes. yes it did.

I really don't know how Penders expects anybody to take his work seriously.

Any psychiatrist anons out there, what would you diagnose Ken Penders with?

Paralogia

Why does this remind me of revolution 60

I think my favorite thing about this is how the coloring is bleeding over the 2nd 'narration' box

Man, this whole Archie Sonic sure seems to have bummed everyone out pretty bad.

We should get some exercise to pick us all up. Maybe go to the gym, do some yoga, go hiking, or maybe even run a """MARATHON"""...

I wanted to see more of these two.

Is her whole head mechanical or something?

Probably.

... that's Mackie

He needs a full beard. Not a big one, just neatly trimmed.

Mustache screams pedo and fully shaven screams cro-magnon pedo.

I also wanted to see more of SMASHING

I love how autismos can't use Google.

Take a look at
and related articles.

I love that, even though post-reboot Eggman is closer to his goofy self from the video games, he can still be terrifying when crossed.

Kinda gonna miss Sally. This design was pretty nice.

>All because Archie wasted all of their money on the Riverdale TV Show so now they can't even make Comics!

Archie makes money making comics with their own IPs. They make far less producing your sad little fantasies of pixels having personalities and backstories, they got raped in court twice by salty ex-writers, and SEGA pulled the plug on the license.

Riverdale is a thing a TV network makes and pays for, not a comic book company.

Come back when you're not underage.

God I wish a had the money to buy the license.

Gotta wait til it's fully confirmed.

You know I don't think I've ever seen Nicole ever not be 100% cute. Truly, the best character.

What would you even do with it?

I'll also miss human sally

Meh, I'll always prefer 80's hair Sally. Too bad we couldn't have Ian's Sally with the 80's hair look.

Somone should do a last marathon to celebrate the end of an era.

I still have a folder full of reaction images from the last one.

Please, post your best ones. I don't have them all.

Keep thread alive for another 3 hours, currently at work, don't have access to my archives.

ok

>SEGA pulled the plug on the license.

So it actually happened?

I will miss this bird. It's a shame they never make him a boss in modern sonic games.

Not him, but that seems like the most likely thing that's happened.

There's no real reason Archie would pull the plug suddenly like this without even bothering to even half-ass end it.

Can we post best girls Nicole and Honey? Because we're never going to see them again...

I don't got much

Why she gotta go, guys? I wanted more of her!

The funniest part of this to me is the fact Archie spent a shit ton on all the licenses for Worlds Unite, and will never actually print the third trade paperback in which they were used now.

Why are these two being bros so damn entertaining?

What would she actually do?

Fund everything?

What if Sonic characters appeared on Riverdale? The CW loves that kind of cross-promotion

Veronica/Knuckles OTP

>archie makes money with theirown IPs

HAHAHA no one buys Archie comics

Whatever, I'm not calling it until we have full verification. Not because I think there's still hope, but because I don't want to let any of my anger seep out beforehand. It must be pure, fresh hatred for everything that is SEGA.

they'd do The Flash crossover before they do that

Why SEGA? They didn't fuck up the contracts

Please god no

Fund the freedom fighters while carrying on her own agenda to get filthy rich. Think sort of like Justice Buddies era Maxwell Lord. She would be fun.

Easy, sport. Save the fury for Penders.

Speaking of, has this asswipe said anything about this whole mess recently? Maybe bragging about it?

Pulling the plug is literally pointless because the lawsuits won't just go away. That's just saying "fuck you, we don't like you, fuck America"

So, exactly how Sega of Japan feels about its American branch? How appropo.

Pulling the plug makes a lot of sense if Archie's fumbles are just going to net them MORE lawsuits in the future, and it certainly does appear that it might.

But Penders' furry persona is an echidna.

No, your disgust is very much warranted.

I thought it was a skunk?

>Pirated all the issues because of NEET life
>"Hurr why did they canceled it fucking archie"
Classic Sup Forums

You know its not sales that caused the death, right?

>Make assumptions without knowing anything about the subject of the thread
>Talk down to others based on this misinformation
Classic Sup Forums

Sonic and Sonic Universe are literally the only comics I still buy floppies of.

Yes, yes it did.

I do. It was on my pull list until I needed to take a break.

Keep the main Comic and Universe in print but also have them be more accessible online.

Any characters that get their own series, like Knuckles or Sally, will be strictly online. Fuck Diamond.

Let's not forget, she's originally from the games (secret fighter in Sonic the Fighters, which that arc was based on) she could appear in the game if Sega ever wanted her too.