X-Men in the MCU

How are they going to make this work?

By rebooting both

Recasting everyone. I'm absolutely ecstatic that they're going to get rid of Jennifer Lawrence.

Holy fuck the right side looks like garbage in comparison except for Prof. X and Quicksilver.

I think the MCU is getting a soft reboot after Infinity War. They're not gonna reboot the newer stuff like Doctor Strange and Black Panther yet.

Some battle with Thanos releases cosmic energy affecting Earth. This causes some people to get mutant powers, others it awakens the powers they already had. Boom, easy mutants for phase 4+. Recasting all xmen characters though for a hard reboot. Wouldn't work or make sense to keep the current ones for the MCU.

replacing disgusting sophie

Thanos either causes the x-gene from unlocking or they were hiding for years. If they recast or keep actors who still have contracts they will not acknowledge the old stuff.

>releases cosmic energy affecting Earth

isnt that how inhumans are made?

They'll recast everyone except her. You forgot what timeline you're in buddy?

Avengers vs X-Men movie when. They have some stupid fight over something inane but must team up to fight a bigger evil.

Some other user had a theory that the whole universe would get destroyed and then someone else would recreate it with the gauntlet only it was slightly different and mutants were now always a thing. I'd be okay with that.

Can't imagine they'd keep the shitty new X-Men cast. Outside Fassbender and McAvoy they're all goddamn terrible. Quicksilver is well received, but already existed.

>Avengers 4 end credits
>Nick Fury knocks on the front door of some mansion
>Cut to inside the mansion
>A wheelchair wheel rolls into frame, camera pans up to show the back of someone's bald head. They answer the door.
>Nick Fury, "Are they ready yet?"
>Prof X "Soon... "
>BRRRAAAAMMMM

>mystique only one not in mutant form
what did they mean by this?

>Nick Fury, "ARE THEY MOTHER FUCKING READY SON?"
FTFY

This.

I bet they are going to use this whole thing as a way to re-set the universe or even recast. I bet Parker, Strange, Quill and Fury know about the change. Once again S.H.I.E.L.D. rises from the ashes.

Yeah like that’s never been done before.

>You tell that broke nigga to get me the Merc with a mouth to cap a punk ass muther fucker

What is this?

Avengers V The Hunger Games?

X-Men will be rebooted. Without Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, it's kinda done as is.

Its going to be amazing. We are going to get X-Men quality scripts the likes of which we haven't seen since the Saiban series in the early 90s. We will be in for a much bigger treat if they take the X-Men or other X-titles and give them a Netflix series that tie into the MCU.

Can someone put classic X-Men uniforms in this picture?
It's embarrassing to see this

>Deadpool 3 (or reboot or whatever)
>movie opens with Disney logo because it's ironic
>Deadpool walks out of the castle and sets it on fire le epic!!! XD

I hope they actually put a manlet as wolverine this time

Rebooting everything with the Infinity Gaunglet, it's fucking clear

KIT HARINGTON

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

In the Gifted the X-Men are missing for years, the Gifted is produced by Marvel, so I think that they already had a backup plan

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

With Sophia Lillis, Millie as Kitty and Francesca Capaldi as Rogue.

I wouldn't mind being SHEKEL'D by mommy Kath and her big tittys

I'm concerned because a lot of the X-Men are supposed to be peers with or even older than some of the Avengers. What's going to be the explanation for Professor X and Magneto? Are they going to recast all the X-Men?

>Colossus is set to be liason for the X-Men
>Deadpool somehow comes across the invite and goes instead
>Deadpool and Nick Fury instantly at each others throats
>Quickly finds out Deadpool shouldn't be there
>But then BOOM KSSHAWW GRAAWRR
>90 minutes later
>Cage meets up with Prof X and is complimentary of the academy even if they are rough around the edges?
>"What do you mean? The guy we sent is as by-the-book as they come."
>"I know you're not talking about Deadpool."
>WHAAAAAT
credits, and then some stupid bullshit clip at the end

>we’ll never see Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackie, Patrick Stewart, and Tobey Maguire reprise their respected roles for one last film together

Face it capeshit is dead

Are you seriously complaining about Jews and capeshit? Most of these characters were created by them.

*Jackman
Dafuck?