I like him. He's a good actor

I like him. He's a good actor.
One of the few good things about the movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another starshit thread
Yeah this definitely needed new thread, you couldn't post this in 20 existing Soy Wars threads

Fuck off you cunt no one wants to use your fucking general

Whoa, a thread about a huge movie that was recently released on the Television & Film board.

Kylo Rn? More like Kino Ren amirite?

In 7 he was a whiny bitch. I liked him in 8

I thought he did a good job in Logan Lucky

You're right we need our Sneed threads back

At least his hair covers up his ridiculous elephant ears.

That's the whole point, he's a powerhungry manchild looking to get noticed by big daddy.
He played that role perfectly.

I also genuinely enjoyed him mimicing darth vader at the end

he's an ugly motherfucker, but he's also the most interesting character of the new star shit films.

really hoping they will kill him off instead of making him turn into a good boy, he's a good villain and should stay one instead of turning into a cuckboy

I wish he were the main character.

Im unironically considering watching Girls just to experience more Driverkino. Should I do it?

no

I can see him becoming a semi-big Hollywood actor after Star Wars. Him and Boyega.

I refuse to watch it because of the disgusting Lena landwhale whatever her name is. He has other stuff he's in, I'd rather watch that instead.

is that the series with that disgusting sideways sex scene?

I CAN STILL FEEL THE CANFLICT IN YA
YOU WILL TARN !
TARN TO THE LOGHT SOIDE !

I was so happy when he didn't turn, would ruin the whole movie.

Ep7: asshole
Ep8: asshole for a reason

>implying it wasnt ruined already

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
no it's not worth it. it's REALLY not

IMAGINE being Adam Driver yada yada all that jazz etc..

Poor guy had to sit in a bathtub with a naked Lena Dunham's foot in his face. Hes a real trooper desu

Tell that to Snoke's bisected corpse.

>i want to be like vader
>who the fuck is vader
Is just an angsty emo kid that doesnt know what he wants.

It's more a marketing scheme than a movie. At least make it easy on our filters and mention the shlock by name.

Agreed tho, he's a good actor. Tho I wouldn't know from star wars.

He's ugly as shit

>He's ugly as shit

Thats not the point, are you implying an ugly person deserves the fate of Lena Dunham foot in his face? I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy desu

Darth Kvetch

He got paid for it

You goddamn right

>He's ugly as shit
this guy probably gets mad pussy though, hes fucking jacked, and hes the right kind of ugly.

Yup. He's a good actor and I hope he gets more roles soon.

He looks like that one school shooter in this scene. What was his name again? Sam Hyde or something?

QFT

>he's jacked
He has comically small head compared to his fridge body frame, also he has man tits

He's married and the way he talks about his wife makes me want to barf, he really loves her. It's disgusting. it's actually really sweet

kek he still gets more pussy in a day than you do in your whole "life"

Ya I liked him a whole lot better in this movie. I wish he had convinced Mary Sue to turn to the dark side to fight the first order, and form their own republic.

Would've been even cooler if there was a switcheroo where Rey turns dark and Kylo turns light.

t. Adam Driver
Get your face fixed shithead

no its an infuriating experience because the women are evil and he convincingly rages but always in a fuckin benign way. It would be really satisfying to see him break like a micowave over one of the cunts heads which but its written by a woman so you never get to see that

Was great in Silence

>trashtalking someone on the internet who's a thousand times more succesful in life than you are
state of you lmao

>working out your pectoral muscles = man tits
>dyel soyboys unironically believe this

have you only seen him in comedy photoshops?

Love it when someone comes out and yells 'sour grapes' for the world to hear

>lmao
Didn't know I'm arguing with underage, my bad

That was my first post to you lmao

I hate his character but like the actor.

He's doing the best he can

explains his turn to the dark side and hate for SJWs

He's the only redeemable thing about The Last Jedi. He's the only character with an actual justification to want to deconstruct the Jedi and Sith. If they wanted to go all post-modern they should have made him the protagonist from the start.

it dosen't matter anymore, Rey screaming with anger when she fight is more "turned" than any other shit.
This is not the Jedi way.

this

Yeah, easily the best new SW character, and probably the best actor among the current cast.

I really liked TFA but the more I think about TLJ the less I like it, but all of his scenes with Rey were still very good. Probably the only thing that keeps me from outright hating the movie.

So Kylo is gonna have an apprentice now, right? The rule of two must prevail and Snoke is dead. Will we get a cute wannabe sith girl for episode IX?

>cute
who are you fooling here? she's probably going to be fat and ugly

There were some teenage girls sitting behind my in the theater. When he appeared shirtless in that one scene, I actually heard them gasp/start gushing, really took me out of the kino 2bh.

he doesnt have range, i like actors with range

should have given roles to people like michael sheen, dan stevens, or james mcavoy

even fassbender would have made a better ruthless empire leader than the turd manchild they have

i'd want to see someone like idris elba play a bounty hunter after rey

>all this reddit spacing

ive been on here well before you have, like 10 years almost
fuck off i hit enter after a line, kill yourself

Yeah, Rey at the end.

>fuck u ive been here all summer!!
You need to go back.

He's the only stand out new character. Rey and Hux grew on me in this movie but they're still not that great, Kylo is awesome though.

youre an idiot
literally my jacket is older than you are

>being so poor that you have to wear the same jacket for 23 years
I feel for you.

Yeah, the guy is only saving grace of Soy Wars. Shame that he isn't given much to work with.

It's weird, in everything else he looks like a personification of le 56% face but in SW he looks a lot better. Maybe it's because of the hair covering his weird facial extremities.

he's ugly but i still think he's hot and i'd still suck his dick. it's a weird feeling

He's a much better character once he stops his Darth Vader larp.

[Spoiler] glad Snoke calls him out for being such a fucking failure in the last movie [/spoiler]

oh no you spoild us all now fuckkk

Ah, the power of good characterization and acting. Too bad I can't say the same for the rest fo the cardboar- I mean cast.

the black guy playing finn is pretty decent though

gotta do your dues
with the jews
to afford new shoes

You like fame.

>tfw when you will never be hugged by this big charismatic emo-man

girl

>he's 6'3
impregnate me daddy

why the long face, kylo?

He's like the male equivalent of Sarah Jessica Parker.

>Gets a shitload of pussy
>But only if he wears his paperbag... Errr, I mean sith lord mask

Paterson.

The real Driverkino.