The RLM review will probably be out today or tomorrow

The RLM review will probably be out today or tomorrow.
PLACE YOUR BETS!
WILL THEY LIKE IT OR HATE IT?
strawpoll.me/14640902

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope Mike agrees with me that Luke, Rey and Kylo were done really well. Not only would it be satisfying to have the same opinion, but it would be extra satisfying to see him pissing off Sup Forums again.

Buy an ad

Buy an ad

Rey and Kylo were like some bad teen romance novel. good girl and bad boy bound by a force connection! oh my he's shirtless!

Luke was just put into embarrassing situations I think everyone who worked on this movie hated Mark Hamil

Buy an ad desu

>I need to know what this guy in his 40s thinks of my beloved franchise for manchildren
Can we nuke this board already

They'll like some things and dislike some things

Why are Josh and Jack on this list? Is TLJ going to be Best of the Worst?

rich hate, jay and mike mixed

Get real friends or buy an ad

Voted

That's how this movie makes everyone feel, I think. It does right and wrong.

They will consider it a technically well-made movie without much substance. Mike will like it a little more than Jay, but he won't be enthusiastic. Jay will be mostly neutral. If Rich is there too he'll neither like nor dislike it, won't really care about it at all.

I’m going to fly to Milwaukee and make these fucks buy an ad

I'm pretty sure Rich Evans will hate it, Jay won't like it because characters are given things to do just to keep them busy on screen, and Mike will like it because he "wasn't miserable".

"Mixed feelings" is the obvious answer for all three.

They're gonna like it but mention that it was too bleak.

Reddit leave

>Mary-Sue and Coldsteel the Hedgehog romance
>best part

I actually thought of the part in My Immortal where Dumbledore finds Enoby and Malfoy fucking in the woods and calls them motherfuckers during the scene where Luke blows the house down as they engage in lewd hand-holding.

WE DEMOCRACY NOW

>slow zoom on the audiences scores with womp womp womp playing overcut with mark hammil talking about how he fundamentally disagreed with everything
>40 minutes of black screen and lightsaber noises

It'll be an annoying ass review where Mike over-exaggerates saying STAR WARS in an excited tone and them going back and forth saying SPACE and LASERS and EXPLOSIONS and LIGHT SABERS and PORGS. Then they'll get into a snippet of the trailer. Then:
>So Jay, what did you think of Star Wars (some meme title)
>close up of Jay's face making a pained expression
>Mike says "I loved it" really sarcastically

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
this mostly

HURRY UP RLM I DON'T KNOW I SHOULD FEEL ABOUT THE LAST JEDI

If they'll acknowledge the "STAR WARS IS DEAD" crowd it'll be to mock them for being the same people that liked R1

> Luke
> Done well

They ruined his character. He went from a noble self sacrificing figure to someone who lost all his principles.

This line becomes pointless if TLJ is canon:

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me"

I completely disagree with you, but I have already argued with that rhetoric multiple times. There was a 340+ thread up a few hours ago. I'm not gonna bother getting into this argument again. Suffice to say, I'm curious to see where Mike lands on that argument.

> i hope somebody on the internet agrees with me

Even if they don't and they end up all disagreeing with me and saying that the movie is shit and Luke is ruined, it's gonna be a fun video to watch and argue about over here. Just waiting for more fuel for the fire.

They're going to like it

Mike will love it because he is autistic manchild. Jay will awkwardly agree because he is too beta to disagree with Mike. Rich will sperg out and hate it for some absolutely retarded reason.

>Rich will sperg out and hate it for some absolutely retarded reason.
Is Rich gonna be the "They ruined Luke" guy?

Jay is no longer Mike's Yes Man, he frequently disagrees and shows a more nuanced understanding of film than Mike does these days.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they did something I didnt expect
>they tried new things
>I hateeeeee itttttttttttt

Basd Rich

haha remember lightsabers!!! Remeber Yoda!!!! MEMBER!!!! hahahahahaha! I clapped!!!

I hope that Mike at least comments on how much of a waste it is that Rey and Finn, people that the last movie spent ample screentime pairing up and making them to be great friends, don't interact much in the sequel.

Yeah I think the years of alcoholism are finally starting to get to Mike. He's way more content to shut his brain off and enjoy himself these days

Mike like
Jay mixed
Rich hate