youtube.com/watch?v=vOPiMxAzNRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me neither. desu i just want to see how it all ends

What is it?

Supernatural. A very comfy show.

>comfy monster hunter adventures will never come back
>now they're trying to control the devil's son
>while their formerly dead mother is trapped in a parallel fucking universe
When did everything go so wrong bros? Angels were a mistake.

SAMMY, I...

supernatural, a horrible show that's like watching 13 simultaneous trainwrecks in slow motion.

pretty much, the introduction of angels into the series as anything more than the counterpart to demons killed it all.

I don't want to stop.

mary was a fucking mistake. everytime i see her horrible fucking sad roastie face i want to turn that shit off

if she comes back full-time i might actually quit the show.

Season 1-5 was the best.
Season 6 is a slog you cannot get through without falling asleep
Season 7-?? Has just been meh.

First five seasons were the best.

i already hopped off once. Now I'm back on the ride no matter what

Did Sam hop on the tren?

Lucifer episodes of any season are kino.

I've seen a few episodes. Not for me, senpai.

hi mary poster, i haven't seen you for months

>ywn be with dean
Why live god damn it... why live

i'm not "the mary poster" you're thinking of.

What the fuck was with the most recent episode? The filming felt completely different.

also
>Dinosaurs

sounds like something maryposter would say

The Bad Place was kino

well he sounds based whoever he is cos mary is fucking horrible.

Sam and Dean vs. Godzilla

>The filming felt completely different.
yh i noticed some weird zoom in/out shots when the bros were telling the girl to get in the car. probably different directors for every ep

>implying it's not true-form angels or monsters

As a long-time constant in my chaotic life for the past years, this show will always be memorable for me

LE BROMANCE XD NOHOMO WINK WINK

>YFW ITS ENJOYABLE FOR A CW SHOW
THE MEETING WITH DEATH IN THE PIZZA JOINT GOT ME TO WATCH IT

will they ever make a kino episode like roadkill ever again?

they already had several since s2, user

>camera zooms in on a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet
what did they mean by this?

the groundhog day episode was kino

*ruins your show*

literally 10/10 cast

ROASTIES OUT.JPG

>one of few remaining shows helmed by straight white males
>still GAINING ratings 13 seasons in
>recurring girl power characters are being cast into the spin off
>still manages to gain the support of tumblr anyway
W E W

who's hyped for the new spinoff 'wayward sisters' starring jodie mills, the fat blonde sheriff, and the 2 psychic black chicks from the last episode?

>start watching it when it was 9 seasons
>marathon it on netflix while working
>comfy as fuck
>super into it
>season 10 was just started out when I finished
>decide to hold off and marathon 10
>lose track of show
>now on season 13
>need to rewatch show to remember everything
>try over and over
>just can't slog my way through it again
>feels bad

Stopped hate watching after Darkness season, anything happen after that?

It's gonna be great.

Has the scooby doo episode happened yet?

all you had to say was.." i skipped seasons 11-13 and find it hard to watch". one sentence. why the fucking blog?

you think? it's supernatural without the winchesters. what's the point?

Why did the show go to such shit after its brief renaissance of decency in season 8?

Go back to /who/ general you retard

I was ironic.

>Watching past season 5

It really went to hell after that, obviously they could not keep up the monster of the week formula forever but I'd rather they mercy killed the show.

im not exactly hyped but i'm mildly optimistic it would be good only because it will be canon within Supernatural and my autism will not be able to handle it if Wayward Sisters is not even decent

how can you not remember it, gramps?
Kripke era (1-5)
Psychic children + demons > more powerful demons > Sam dies and is revived by Dean's deal + gate is opened > even stronger demons > Dean dies > seals and stronger demons > angels + Lucifer is released > archangels > apocalypse

Gamble era (6-7)
Aftermath/power vacuum left by apocalypse resulting to civil wars in both Heaven and Hell + souls + monsters breaking patterns > pack leaders > alphas > ancient or new or hybrid monsters > Eve, the Mother of All Monsters > Leviathan + Purgatory

Carver + Edlund Era (8-11)
Forgetting this is understandable, there is no cohesive summary as arcs are clusterfucks or barely existent but basically Men of Letters + other ancient organizations (Knights of Hell, Thules, Judah Initiative, Styne family, Grand Coven) + Tablets + Sam runs over a dog > whiny pathetic Dean > Cain + First Blade + Mark of Cain > Rowena > the Darkness

Dabb + Edlund era (12-present)
basically Nephilim Jack's arcs

jared and jensen are on 150k per episode. add the comicon revenue to that and they're probably getting 2m per year.

they'll keep doing it until they're old and grey. both are too old to break into hollywood, and neither will get another show as big as supernatural, so on it goes... forever and ever.

>they'll keep doing it until they're old and grey

noice

8 wasn't even all that great and I rewatched it this year
>Sam runs over a dog

10 onwards is where it really starts to pick up

Just Bing it, doy

I like colonel sanders

SUPERNATURAL IS GREAT AGAIN

i think he's fucking stupid. they killed off crowley for that prick.

his deep south accent is fucking terrible

midseason finale really hyped me up

I was honestly waiting for them to start dancing..

youtube.com/watch?v=oS3SBaVBnp0

I hope they joke about how dangerous it is to be an attractive woman in the Supernatural universe, but maybe that's too meta even for them

I want Crowley back but at least Rowena is coming back. Based Ginger bitch isn't dead and it's not a flashback scene either.

i was waiting for a classic rock tune to be played for this but that guitar riff in the background was beautiful it made up for the lack of songs

plus all the camera panning and aerial shots are so rare in this show, you can tell they got better budget after a while. and this is following them finally having permission to use a Metallica song in an official capacity

Crowley dying was due to Mark having some problems with the cast/staff behind the scenes. Anyway, Crowley's character was getting kinda stale. I welcome the addition of new characters. Hell hasn't had an intimidating leader in a while. Dagon and Asmodeus are more than welcome to me.

I'm pretty sure Rowena's episode is a flashback

Scooby Doo is ep 19 iirc

>hear this
>wat do

youtube.com/watch?v=_EJXOuUQgKg

>I'm pretty sure Rowena's episode is a flashback
It's not, you seen the leaked photos? She works with them in it, the video was taken down but I saw it earlier. Also Ketch is searching for her and he is adamant that she's not dead, even when he was pretending to be a twin.

It's like a dance music video, also one angel should be enough to remove that warding, they should have introduced that blasting thing earlier.

get hit with nostalgia and unconditional feels, what else

post the damn photos, user. also, i dont mind about the blasting not being used earlier. some spells and techniques are discovered through innovation so whatever. it's what the plot requires.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOPiMxAzNRM

Based Ginger Bitch and angels should be smiting and blasting everything with ease!

10 is the worst.
>killing off based Death
Fuck you.

I don't like Billy as Death, sorry Billy but Death Death was better.

>tablets arc
>they get to the end of the trial
>bawwwww Sammy will die

on top of Amelia and the damn dog. I don't like Death getting killed either but at least as a whole 10 had stronger MOTWs and finally kills off Charlie

MoTW is still crap regardless of how its slightly altered. Cain should've been around longer, Chuck was always one of the worst and dumbest plot points in the series, Amara/the Darkness is beyond the pale retarded too.

I really want to know what happened between Mark and the others because they killed him off and didn't speak about it after, they just ignored him. It's quite shitty to do that.

11 is the strongest and most coherent season Carver shat out and he even acknowledged his own fuckery by mocking his own "Sam hits a dog arc" by Luci promptly pointing out to Sam that all his bad decisions was from the guilt he had in trying to escape the life yet again.

Season 8 had poor mytharc and poor MOTWs, absolutely nothing to redeem itself as a whole. Cain had his purpose, Dean being alpha as fuck was much needed after he became a colossal fuckup in 9.

If you're still not open to power creep and "more ancient awakened evil" by now, you're most likely just in the wrong genre, buddy. Several other shows had literal gods and goddesses as big bads trying to start an apocalypse one way or another. This is no different.

Not to mention they finally had an opponent they could NOT defeat instead of them repeatedly steamrolling beings more ancient and far more powerful than they are

Everything post season-5 is non-canon. Deal with it.

>mary was a fucking mistake

The actress can't act and is thirteen years too old. They should have recasted the character.

You know its true, search your feelings.

>10 is the worst
>not liking Rowena
faggot

You just hate Castiel.

i used to be just like this

This whore is awful. I want Meg back.
I hate him too yes.

>This whore is awful
take that back, you faggot!

i want meg back, too

>I hate him too yes.
You're just jealous because he's in love with Dean and not you Sam. We know it's you Sam.

We all want her back, could come back with this alternate universe thing. They had better bring her back, for their own sake!

You reading me Singer? HUH SUPERNATURAL DIRECTORS? YOU READING ME RIGHT NOW?

GET OUT

Sorry Sam, you have girls hair!

kys and we promise to salt and burn your remains

U mad Sam?

This thread made me start watching again, dropped it at the end of season 3

awesome, hope you enjoy the ride

Rowena was built to be hate fucked.

she sure was. who would she love to hatefuck the best though

I watched the first 2 seasons back in the day. It sure was comfy.

Nick Lucifer.

>Loved the monster of the week with a bit of an overarching plot/goal formula
>Felt kind of "meh" about the angels being introduced
>That's literally all it is now

who made you this way?

This is charmed but with male protagonists. Shitty acting. Shitty stories. Just good looking actors for girls to rub their

Fuck off Sarah Michelle Gellar, you're old news, you're dried up.. Like your flaps are dried up!

my dad
we need to talk about dad, dean

what a retard. can't even finish his sentences

SMG is a supporter/fan of Supernatural. don't talk shit about stuff you don't know