What does Sup Forums think will happen in the end of Samurai Jack season 5?

What does Sup Forums think will happen in the end of Samurai Jack season 5?
strawpoll.me/12787398

Ashi and Jack have a child together, and that child is the one who destroys Aku using their fathers sword.

This aint a fanfic, user

I'm sticking with my guns: Jack kills Aku, then goes back to the Guardian for a rematch.

I believe in Genndy.

It's pretty obvious that Jack ain't gonna go back.
Back to the past.
No, not Samurai Jack.

He ain't going back to the past.

Cliffhanger baiting season 6 which never happens

>tfw aku can`t ever be killed and it`ll probably be up to the child to put Aku to sleep
>its an endless cycle since evil can never truly be destroyed

Jack will die killing future Aku and Ashi will begin a journey to kill past Aku

I really want jack to go back. But he'll probably go through some shit and say I need to protect the people of now.

That sounds tight as fuck actually.

>Child faces off against Aku
>He finally defeats him
>With the last of his power, Aku sends him back in time
>He ends up in feudal Japan
>He ends up being Jack's ancestor

Post yfw when Ashi is Jack's mom.

>Shows premise and theme has been to get back to the past
>in the end he doesnt

>Jack assembles his army including characters both old and new alike
>They descend upon Aku's lair
>With great coordination, they take Aku down a peg
>Jack finally lays the final blow on Aku, destroying him and eliminating him from the future forever
>Everyone then makes their way to the last portal in the world
>The Guardian's Portal
>Everyone stays back as Jack approaches the Guardian
>The Guardian, although knowing it's Jack's destiny to use the portal, challenges him to a fight reminiscent to their first battle
>This time, however, Jack has an extreme upper hand and brings the Guardian down
>Now having access to the portal at long last, Jack approaches it slowly and embraces what's to come
>The portal turns black and shoots into the air
>Jack looks around in shock and watches everyone else and the entire environment in fact turn into pitch-black ooze
>It all comes together to form a sinister familiar shape
>"FOOOOOOOLISH SAMOOORAI!"
>Jack is on his knees before Aku even finishes forming
>Jack looks at the ground in complete anguish, devastated on magnitudes we've never seen from him before
>He does nothing but scream, completely broken, having lost the final hairs of hope lingering within him
>The shot zooms out as Aku laughs and Jack cries, both complementing the other's temperance in the situation
>WATCHA

All the wariors

I have a theory;

The Guardian will tell Jack that he can go back to the past, but that will still leave an Aku free to roam time. Why? Because time doesn't work like how he thinks it does.

If he does go back in time to undo the future that is Aku, then it will create a paradox. This paradox will result in two timelines, one where he goes back to the past and the one he left behind. The only solution?

He must defeat Future-Aku AND Past-Aku in order to fully stop his threat once and for all. He'll leave a world that Ashi can help recover, and he'll rule over Japan as was intended.

all this timeline paradox alternative universe shit is too complex and sci-fi for samurai jack, it doesnt fit in with the show

my theory:

>jack and ashi find his sword
>ghost scotsman makes an appearance somewhere
>jack and ashi beat the guardian
>the guardian only allows jack through
>jack says bye to his waifu
>jack goes to the past and kills aku
>we get the bittersweet ending that was promised

Yeah because Samurai Jack doesn't have Sci-Fi in it

if jack has that much upper hand on the fucking guardian, which he was barely able to give a scratch the first time, while almost killing Aku a lot of times, I don't think Aku could stand a chance at all

>What do you think will happen
Ashi will save Jack and kill Aku, then she'll marry Jack.

>What do you think should happen
Aku kills Ashi, Jack kills future Aku, Jack goes back to the past and undoes the future that is Aku.

It does but it's not the point. Having a sci-fi oriented ending would definitely be out of tone.

jack wins the end

>Cult leader is a child that Aku birthed as green bitch form
>Ashi is actually Jacks Granddaughter
>The 'thot' sister that Jack threw off the cliff comes back and kills Ashi after Jack learns the truth
>Jack massacres cultists and hunts down Aku
>Jack triumphs over Aku but rather than return into the portal, commits seppuku
>watchaa

Before the final blow is struck, Aku sends Jack to Charles Darwin Middle School.

Isn't Jack going back in time to kill Aku and prevent the future a big "fuck you" to the Scotsman and all his other friends?

The seemingly arbitrary skip in episode numbering leads me to think that we will go "back to the past". The penultimate episode is Episode C (100) and it seems weird to end on 101 given they planned it like this, so maybe the final episode will be Episode 0 to indicate it's set in the past.

I figure Jack might die since this is gearing up to be tragic. He might not even be the one to go back to the past, maybe it will be Ashi. The idea of her becoming Jack's mother is pretty amusing.

Jack loses hope and looks for death
All the previous people/races Jack inspired go to help Jack
Spiritual journey for Jack with his sidekick Ashi to get the sword back
Mite be feelgood episode filler
All out assault on Aku's lair with everyone in tow. Final battle between Jack and Aku might last 5-10 minutes

The whole purpose of the show I that Jack must defeat Aku and going back to the past. There will be no romance shit.

calling it here boys
>aku vs jack final battle ends with them both killing each other
>past remains but future is to be rebuilt (lead by Ashi) by Jacks various allies
>ends on hopeful note (showing a gleaming city under construction)

If not this then i guarantee that those talking dogs are going to be incorporated into the final episode (probably just celebrating)