Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dorkly.com/post/77406/if-deadpool-had-been-in-the-mcu
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bucky died&src=typd
magic-kristina-kw.deviantart.com/art/SSaK-Spongebob-Kristina-and-the-Patty-Hype-300104174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BruceBabs
GET THE FUCK OUT

Is that even supposed to be Babs? It looks more like Helena then freaking Babs.

I have no problem with this

Bats costume is more than average
And Babs is mostly OK

If it was a fat Bats, then it'd be terrible
But it isn't

So it's just some nerds being nerds
Move along

Found this DA page about this girl who self inserts herself into Spongebob episodes. She wrote a few scripts.

Grandma's Kisses YOU FAGGOT

please let this be satire

I can post the script for Spongebob, Kristina, and the Pickle if you want. She didn't finish Grandma's kisses.

Start any time, OP.

dorkly.com/post/77406/if-deadpool-had-been-in-the-mcu
Normie shit

Look up bucky died on twitter.MCU fans aren't taking it well.

What?

I don't see anything particularly wrong with this.

>She's not pregnant, I checked
Classic

Dorkly are like all those generic "mario does shrooms" kind of videos condensed into a single website.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=bucky died&src=typd

Return to Imgur.

Delicious.

That doesn't make any sense.

I bet none of these retards actually read the comic.

do it

>Barbara being Dick's mom while Bruce is the dad

I kind of want this if just for Dick/Babs shippers anger.

I'm sure there's at least one continuity where Batman gets Batgirl pregnant with Robin. To the DC wikia!

What's the context for this?

Okay,

[Outside of the Krusty Krab's restaurant...]

Squidward: Welcome to the Krusty Krab.

[Inside, you can see Squidward is sitting in his cashier bath]

Squidward: My name is Squidward. May I take your order? B(

Clay: [look up at the menu] Hmmm...

[The camera cut to the menu that said, "Galley Grub":

Krabby Pattie...2.00

Krusty Combo...3.99

Krusty Deluxe...3.00

Sides:
Seaweek Salad...1.50

Coral Bits........1.95 ]

Clay: Uhh...oh, I'll have a... [Squidward takes out pencil and paper] ...no. [Squidward puts pencil and paper away] Maybe... [takes out pencil and paper] ...no. [Squidward puts pencil and paper away] Hmmm...I'll have... [takes out pencil and paper] ...no. Or maybe...

Squidward: Are you planning on ordering today, sir?

Clay: I'll have a Krabby Patty. 8)

Squidward: [writes down order] How original.

Clay: And with extra onions.

Squidward: Daring today, aren't we? [takes order and shows SpongeBob] One Krabby Patty, extra onions.

SpongeBob: [takes piece of paper and puts with the rest of the orders]

Me: [standing next to Spongebob] 8)

SpongeBob: One cryin' Johnny comin' up! >8)

Me: Let's get started like we did before, dude. 8)

Me and Spongebob: [making the Krabby Patty at the same time] First bun, then patty, followed by ketchup, mustard, pickles, extra onions, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and bun, in that order. 8)

Spongebob: One cryin' Johnny! Up! [bell rings]

Squidward: [tooks it and walks off to give it to Clay] Whatever. B( [gave it to Clay until he walks off with that order]

Jess: [comes up and tells Squidward what he wants]

Squidward: [relays order to SpongeBob] Twelve Krabby Patties on wheat buns!

SpongeBob: [takes a plate and patties begin to appear on the plate] One dozen cryin' cows on the farm! Up!

Squidward: [takes the plate] Thanks, Farmer Brown. [at Jess and hands it to him] It's been a thrill serving you.

Jess: Can I get some extra salt? 8)

Squidward: We're all out. B(

Jess: Could you check?

Squidward: No...

Jess: >8( [walks off]

Bubble Bass: [walks up to order]

Squidward: Let me guess, Tiny, a small salad?

Bubble Bass: I'll take a Double Triple Barfy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

Squidward: [gives up writing all of that down] We serve food here, sir.

SpongeBob: [shows Squidward he's already gotten the order done] I got it already, Squidward.

Me: Yep. 8)

Me and Spongebob: [gasps]

Spongebob: Bubble Bass. >B(

Bubble Bass: [pushes Squidward away] SquarePants. [walks up to him in the window] I hear talk you make a mean Krabby Patty.

SpongeBob: [staring at Bubble Bass with his squinted, glaring eyes] Yep. I hear talk you're kinda picky. >B(

Me: You big bully. >B(

Bubble Bass: Yep.

SpongeBob: Well, then...[smiles] Here ya go!

Bubble Bass: [takes the plate, walks up to the table and sits down where he sniffs and plays with the Krabby Patty until he decides to take a bite and chews it]

Spongebob and me: [went up to him]

Spongebob: Well, Bubble Bass, >B) whaddya think? 8(

Bubble Bass: This is pretty good. Only one thing...you forgot the pickles! [shows no pickles on the burger]

Crowd: [gasp]

SpongeBob: [zips in onscreen and looks at the Krabby Patty he's holding] No!

Me: What?! D8

Bubble Bass: The best there is? I don't think so. You lose! >B) [laughs] ^^

Spongebob: B) [laughs again] ^^

SpongeBob: [checks patty for pickles] But, the pickles should be right where they always are. I know I put them on!

[The customers are disappointed and walk away]

Spongebob: Where are those pickles? Pickles! Pickles! Pickles!

There was another time on the SU subreddit that someone's comment got deleted for making an attack helicopter joke because it offended trannies.

Me: [squints and glares at Bubble Bass] There is something fishy going on here and something that is not right.

Bubble Bass: [walks up to Mr. Krabs, but also throws Squidward out of the way]

Squidward: Aaaahhh!!!

Bubble Bass: I believe you owe me two bucks. -_-

Mr. Krabs: Two bucks?!

Bubble Bass: Your guarantee. [points to the menu where in tiny print it says 'money-back guarantee']

Mr. Krabs: Oh. That. Well, can't we talk about this? [takes out two dollars and Bubble Bass grabs it]

Bubble Bass: No. [Krabs tries to take money back]

Mr. Krabs: How about a discount on restroom tokens? [Bubble Bass takes money back]

Bubble Bass: Afraid not.

Mr. Krabs: How's about a free glass of water? A dozen free glasses of water! I'll even put ice in it! [Bubble Bass walks out the Krusty Krab with the money] No! Come back! Two dollars! Two dollars, no! No! [walks over to SpongeBob]

SpongeBob: Mr.. Krabs, I know I put pickles on that Krabby Patty.

Me: I sensed that there is something suspicious about it.

Mr. Krabs: [grabs SpongeBob by the shirt and drags him as I follow them worriedly] That two bucks is comin' out of your paycheck!

SpongeBob: [tries to hang onto the floor] Wait! Wait! Wait!

Mr. Krabs: [throws SpongeBob into the kitchen and I ran up to Spongebob worriedly]

Mr. Krabs: Get back to work, we got orders waitin'!

Squidward: [sticks his head into the window] I need a Krabby Patty.

SpongeBob and me: [walk up to the counter with the stack of patties, tomatoes, onions and buns]

Spongebob: Ok, I am not gonna blow it this time. >8(

Me: [roll my eyes worriedly] Here we go. [watches him trying to make a Krabby Patty right, but failed and he keeps trying]

Every day I find that we as a species drift further from the divine light from our Creator

Spongebob: Let's see. Bun down. Then ketchup, then mustard, then pickles? No! That's not right! [starts a new patty] Bun down. Mustard, then ketchup, lettuce, then the pickles? No! [tries again] Mustard down, bun stuff down d'oh, where's the patty go? [tries again and uses the same bun] Pickles, ketchup, wait! Think! Think! I'm losin' it! [tries again] Bun down, shoe, mustard, pan, bun...no! [buries his face in his hands and I pat his back to comfort him before Mr. Krabs comes in and Spongebob looks up at him] Mr. Krabs, I am so confused. I can't remember how to do anything.

Mr. Krabs: Why don't you take the rest of the day off?

I kind of want Steve to die at the end of all this just to see these tumblr girls react.

>Me:

[The camera took a shot of Spongebob who is seen sitting on his arm chair]

Spongebob: Bun? No. Bun? No. Shoe? [throws paper and pencil away] Dah! [put his hands on his head] I am so confused! D8 Maybe a good night's sleep will help me get my head on straight. )8>

Me: [walk up to Spongebob] Spongebob, lunch is ready.

[In the kitchen...]

Me and Spongebob: [sitting in the table and we are seen eating French Fries, macaroni and cheese, beef pot pie and a pitcher of water]

Spongebob: Did the slice of beef pot pie comes first? Water?

Me: Spongebob, it doesn't have to be perfect about what food should you eat first. But all I know that important appetite comes first and dessert is the last one after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just pick any food you want to eat and it does not have to be in order.

Spongebob: Then how come like pickles, berries and buns come first for the Krabby Patty? [put his fists on his head] Doh! Not the berries for Krabby Patty! >(

Me: Sure that berries are not the part of Krabby Patty recipe. Besides, that sounds sick if you eat sandwich with actual fruits instead of fruit jams. Right now, just finish your meal and then you have to relax like watching TV, reading comics or anything fun until you'll ready to think about the right order for Krabby Patty. Oh! And, let's not worry about Bubble Bass or should I call him Bluffer Bass since I had a feeling that it was his trick into thinking you didn't put--

Spongebob: Oh! Please don't tell me again!

SpongeBob: [walks up to his bed and now wears his underwear with a smile. He paused and thinking unsure] Oh...was it mattress, mattress, sheets, pillow, then SpongeBob? Or... [hits head with fist] D'oh...think, Sponge! Oh yeah! It was mattress, SpongeBob, mattress, then sheets, pillow. [gets in between the two mattresses] Good-night, Gary.

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob: Aw, this isn't right. [he slips out and stands upside-down on his bed] Good-night, Gary.

SpongeBob: Wait, this isn't right either.

Me: [put away my sketchbook to my bag which is hanging on my bed worriedly] Spongebob, I know you're feeling uncomfortable with this bed, but why don't you think specifically to make yourself comfy and get a good night sleep, okay? Oh, you need the pajamas on. It looks inappropriate with your underwear showing. [uses my magic to conjure up the green pajamas on Spongebob] That's better. [lay down, pull up my sheets and fall asleep]

Spongebob: Okay. [lays down on his back] Nope. [is between each railing of the ladder] Nuh-uh. [tries sleeping with a mattress on his head] Negative. [tries sleeping on the ground next to his mattresses] C'mon, c'mon! Get it right. [tries in the the lifesaver] Wrong. [keeps doing the wrong things as the clock fast-forwards to morning where the alarm goes off. SpongeBob is under all three mattresses on the floor] Aww, I almost had it! [walks up to his alarm clock and he looks very tired and doesn't look well] Alarm clock. [look at its side] D'oh, how do I turn this thing off? Think, think, think, think! >(

Gary and me: [approaches him]

Me:

Me: Spongebob, let me show you how and it will bring some of your memories back.

Me: Are you okay?

SpongeBob: I anything can't do right since because pickles.

Me: You mean "Since I can't do anything right because of the pickles."

Spongebob: Thank you for fixing my sentence.

Me: You're welcome.

Mr. Krabs: Nonsense, you'll be back makin' Krabby Patties like your old self in no time.

Me: You know? Bubble Bass that I call him a bluff. 8(

Spongebob:

Me: Hey, Spongebob, you did it right! You got your intelligence and confidence back! 8D

Spongebob: Yeah! I did it! 8D

Me: And you finally talk right without making nonsense until I help you correct the right sentences.

Spongebob: [blushes at me] Aww, thanks, Kristina. You're a very smart girl I know. 8)

Spongebob: [saluted] B( [walks into the kitchen, pushes the black, burnt Squidward out, walks back inside to get the fire extinguisher, came out and sprays at Squidward]

Squidward: [covers in white foam before Spongebob walks back into the kitchen] B(

Orange, male fish: [walks past the window and notices something with a smile] Hey, SpongeBob's back!

[The fishes zips up to him and look through the window while chattering until all of them ran inside]

Me: Welcome back, everyone. Spongebob is now the old Spongebob now. 8)

Jess: [ran up to me] Now he's gonna make the Krabby Patties again. 8)

Me: Oh, he will, Jess. [ran up into the kitchen and approaches Spongebob] Spongebob! Spongebob! It's time for you to make the Krabby Patties for the customers like old times. 8)

Spongebob: [look at his spatula on the counter]

Me: Come on, Spongebob. Go for it, dude. ;)

Spongebob: You got it, Kristy. ;) [reaches his spatula and takes it from this counter. He looks at his reflection from this metal spatula and smirks]

Bubble Bass: [arrives and pushes the crowd aside] I hear SquarePants is back! >8(

SpongeBob: [opens the kitchen door] B(

Me: [walks up to Spongebob's side and glares at Bubble Bass] B(

Spongebob: I'm right here, Bubble Bass.

Bubble Bass: I thought I ran you out of town. [spits a loogie into a bucket]

SpongeBob: This is where we belong! [Holds up a bottle of bubbles and blow a bubble with a wand] Bo

Me: We belong to here where we work here and we would never, ever give up no matter what. B(

Bubble Bass: RAAAAAAAAR! D<

Me: Nice try, Bubble. >8) [winks at Spongebob] Spongebob. ;)

Spongebob: [smirks and roar quietly] Rar!

Crowd: [gasp] D8

Me: Ha! >8D

Bubble Bass: [now wearing the white bib with a Krabby Patty logo on it and he holds up his knife and fork] >8)

Spongebob: [holds up his spatula] >8(

Me: [gritted my teeth and my braces shines slightly]

Ding!

Bubble Bass: >8(

Spongebob: >8(

Me: >8(

Crowd: [surprised]

Squidward: [holding up his handheld mirror and rubs his own bald head when he looks at his reflection, but stopped so he puts it down and did the same reaction as the crowd] 0_0

Bubble Bass: [put his fins on his hips] Give me the regular. And this time, don't forget the pickles. >8(

SpongeBob: [rushes into the kitchen and comes back with a krabby patty in the blink of an eye as he twirls his spatula] I didn't.

Bubble Bass: [grins evilly as he grabs the Krabby Patty from the plate that Spongebob is holding, examines and took a bite at the patty]

Mr. Krabs: [violently sweating]

Bubble Bass: [chewing]

The customers: D8

Squidward: [looking at his handheld mirror and rubs his head, but halt as he looks at the camera, puts his mirror away and glare at it with his hands on hips] B(

Me and Spongebob: [smirks with our hands on hips] >B)

Me: We're waiting. >B)

Bubble Bass: [chews it and stops] Still no pickles! >8(

Spongebob and me: 8o

Bubble Bass: See? [sticks out his tongue with all the chewed up food on it]

Everyone: [getting sick at the sight of it]

Me: Gross. >_0

Bubble Bass: You failed again, SpongeBob LoserPants! [laughs]

Me: [gasps as I notices a pickles under his tongue and whispered to Spongebob's ear]

SpongeBob: 8( [turns to look at Bubble Bass as I finished whispering] Wait a minute! >8( [grabs Bubble Bass' tongue and pulls it out] Look! [shows four pickles under Bubble Bass' tongue] He's been hiding the pickles under his tongue the whole time!

Mr. Krabs: And there's the pickles from last time too! [squinted his eyes and his pinchers on hips]

Shubie: And there's my car keys!

Me: I knew there is something fishy going on with him. >8(

Everyone: [walks up to and glare at Bubble Bass]

Bubble Bass: And there's my ride. [runs out the Krusty Krab and panting]

Customer man: (offscreen and voiceover) AND STAY OUT!

[Inside...]

Me: Now that's what I call the "Real Jerk Patty!" 8D

Mr. Krabs: But now, three cheers for the return of our master fry cook, SpongeBob!

Me: And don't forget me, the brave, smart, powerful magician, Kristina. 8)

Mr. Krabs: Hip hip!

All: Hooray!

SpongeBob and me: And three cheers for the fry cook who took my place when I was gone! Squidward! 8)

Squidward: [smiles]

Me and Spongebob: Hip hip!

All: Boo!

Squidward: [shocked and frowns. The frown becomes more droopier with each "Boo!".]

SpongeBob and me: Hip hip!

[The scene changes to outside of the Krusty Krab]

Me and SpongeBob: Hip hip!

SpongeBob: Hip hip!

Member: Boo! You stink!

The End.

Bismuth episode aired. The SJWs considered Bismuth "black-coded" and thought that it was racist to get rid of her or something like that. At the same time, the lesbians thought it was homophobic that all the big butch gems were being thrown away (Bismuth, Jasper) whereas the more feminine ones stayed (Peridot, Lapis).

They all turned on each other that day.

It's not like I needed faith in humanity tonight.

What was the point of that?

She also has an inflation fetish.

>Now that's what I call the "Real Jerk Patty!" 8D

>They all turned on each other that day.
>that day

They eat their own on a daily basis, that nothing new

Believe it!

>magic-kristina-kw.deviantart.com/art/SSaK-Spongebob-Kristina-and-the-Patty-Hype-300104174

I refuse.

well why would they, Thunderbolts is trash

I love how everyone is ignoring her self-insert.

Pretty sure it's just a normie "geek" couple trying to be cute and making a baby announcement and you are all just being autistic about it

It seems right, people just tend to overreact around here
Now this on the other hand, it will be a deleted Da page and a life of artistic regret once she He? Grows up from that phase

>this thread

Goddamn and I thought the user who ships Aku with Blossom was bad..but this shit is ten times worse.

I don't know I'm kind of pissed about this too.

This shit actually annoys me because it's everything wrong with consumer culture.

It's saying that the worth of art should be judged by how much it promotes other art. This mentality that a film only matters as much as it advertises. Modern mass market entertainment, nerd stuff, keeps people like cattle.

It's nauseating.