Am I the only one disappointed with Prof Zooms return...

Am I the only one disappointed with Prof Zooms return? I mean he had a really cool issue but they killed him off so quick. Think about what they could have done with him
>Have him remind Wally of his dead twins right in front of Barry and have him say it was all thanks to Barry
>Have Jay and Prof Zoom fight
>Personally remind Barry of every person who no longer exists because of Flashpoint

Read some solicits before acting like a idiot. He is the villain of the best Flash arc so he is obviously coming back

He's coming right back in the Flash arc after The Button.

Death has no meaning in comic books

Thawne will cheat death somehow. Broken neck, sword.

Ok, then lets turn it into a wishlish thread.
>Thawne becomes born again after seeing god
>He uses his religion as an excuse to prosecute Barry

If only manta could join. Roadtrip adventure starring Manta and Thawne.

Soooo? He saw Doc? Is he gonna come back with Doc powers?

It would be like girls talking about the boy they have a crush on.
>Barry I fucking hate him oh my god do you know what he did?
>Tell me about it, now Aquaman, did you see what he was wearing? I fucking hate that man

I hate to be that guy, but I haven't been reading Flash or Batman. Are they are starting to follow up with the Rebirth/ Watchmen plot? If so, what issues should I pick up?

Just the latest issue of Batman. Batman #21. There will be a Flash issue that carries on what just happened in Flash #21 releasing on April 26.

They just did last Batman issue.

Thanks, user!

He clearly died on panel idiot

but he's coming back, again

I meant NEXT not best what I get for posting drunk

Him and Savitar could be fanatic buddies

Manta and Zoom: Worlds Pettiest

This. He literally says in that issue that he wasn't suppose to come back yet, but something called him back early.

Death is a lazy whore in the DCU

Thanos would be all over that shit.

DUDE. I love this. Assuming Dr Manhattan removed the years from the timeline and made everything darker and broodier, if Thawne saw that when he met god, he would see that his purpose of tormenting Barry and Wally is divinely inspired, makes them better Flashes, and is literally the will of the universe.

Batman 21 (Part 1) & 22 (Part 3), Flash 21 next week (Part 2) & 22 (Part four)

>make them better Flashes
So a religiously motivated Zolomon

Why would he? Pandora, Owlman, and Metron didn't come back with Doc powers after he killed them.

So Thawne has died by a snap, a sword, and a schlong. how will barry kill hjim in issue 27

they didnt come back at all.

>Have him remind Wally of his dead twins right in front of Barry and have him say it was all thanks to Barry

Wally does not remember them, that's been confirmed already, and even if he did, Barry didn't cause the changes, Wally said this himself

>Personally remind Barry of every person who no longer exists because of Flashpoint

Barry didn't cause the changes

seriously what was the fucking point? please someboody tell me

>He is the villain of the best Flash arc
yeah...that is not a good as it sounds.. remember grood, captain cold, the top? flash villains are what... F listers?

>Wally said so himself
That is Wally in denial. Barry caused it by going back in time.

>Grodd and captain cold are F listers
What? How? Do you only watch TV shows and never read comics user?

Have you not paid attention. It wasnt Barry.

It was. He was the one who allowed the other guys to mess with time to begin with.

So youre blaming him on a techncality

>It wasnt Barry.

It was, fuck Johns.

Also Hal lied

>Barry dindu muffin
Fuck this. Zoom telling wally about his kids is the best thing that could happen.
>it would give Barry an interesting redemption arc for rebirth
>it would make a good moral dilemma for Wally since he looks up to Barry and sees him as perfect
>it would give Wally something to do and a motivation which he has been lacking since he came back
>it would give Reverse Flash something to gloat over and torture Barry with which is always fun

>Zoom
Meant professor Zoom specifically

I already said earlier I messed up when I posted that so I'm not gonna argue this

>Remember that time dozens of people including your best friends got erased from history?
>It WAS YOU BARRY!

except toward the side characters

Why doesn't johns like the idea of characters being anything other than 1 dimensional angels?

What issue is this?

The last batman issue

Thanks

He'll be fine

I think it might be related to Crisis. Barry became skelly in CoIE and became the lightning that gave him speed force. Now given the last Flash were we saw Professor Zoom one of two things happened. The button and mask caused new Thawne to become old Thawne then he rushed to Batman or old Thawne got slapped by a blue cock and sent his speed force to new Thawne overwriting him.
So depend if you think DC wasted that Zoom reveal in Flash

Listen samefag. Fuck off. I'm so sick of hearing Speedfags bitch because Batman fought back. The issue was fine. Thawne isn't dead, he can come back easily.

This

Just....no. Have some stupid shit were Zoom needs any reason to hate Flash is dumb. It doesn't matter why he hates Barry. He does, allot. Trying to make it rationale just loses focus.

>Savitar hates anyone having faster them him

>Zoom would be faster than him

>Zoom can't stand competition for being Barry BFF

They would loathe one another.

>hello.jpg

I want him to become best buddies with Cold.

I never knew I wanted this, or so badly

This is the second goatse reference I've seen in cape comics.
Why does this keep happening? Are artists really that retarded that they think no one will notice if someone traces it or is it a "look kids, we're just as hip as you are" kind of thing?

>Ice cold beer served here
I wonder if it's a speedy service as well

Is this not Reverse flash, not Zoom?

This shit has been annoying because I don't give a single fuck about Flash. One of the only leaguers I legitimately do not know more than a few things about. And a lot of Flash fans online are fans of the show which, if I understand correctly, ravaged one of them to make them more different.

I thought Zoom was Zolomon and this was Reverse Flash, Eobard (hence the wording when he knocks batman the fuck out). Am I wrong?

>Is this not Reverse flash, not Zoom?

Professor Zoom is Reverse-Flash. Zoom is his successor, just like how Wally became Flash after Barry.

There's Eobard Thawne as Professor Zoom aka Reverse Flash and then there's Hunter Zolomon as Zoom. Professor Zoom is used for Barry while Zoom is used for Wally. This is Professor Zoom from Flashpoint/ before Nu52. This is the "It was me Barry" Reverse Flash. Main visual deference between the Zooms is Zolomon got eyes are black with red pupils.

I'll try to remember it, thank you.

>Professor Zoom is used for Barry while Zoom is used for Wally

>Main visual deference between the Zooms is Zolomon got eyes are black with red pupils.

actually quite helpful.

He becomes a reoccurring joke

>OMG ,they killed Zoom!
>Your bastards

Or Zoom merged with Doomsday...some how, now he can resurrect but can't be killed the same way twice. Flash gets killed and a four new flashes show up, a cyborg flash, a teen flash, a flash in a speed suit and a strange flash wwith glasses and a cape .

How do you fight something that moves faster than thought?

They "killed" capt. Boomerang a little while ago and "brought" him back too. Finish the story before acting like a retard

first of all he's not zoom, he's the reverse flash.
second of all he's coming back
third of all you're a fucking retard

Did you even read the OP? Jesus Christ batfags are retarded.

they didn't come back yet

Exactly why flash and his characters are never talked about besides flashfags. You bring flash up and flashfags just immediately start shouting "YEARRRGHHH HE'S FASTER THAN THOUGHTS HE CAN PHASE THROUGH THINGS YOU CANT TOUCH HIM"

Exactly why most writers leave him on the fucking bench. Superman jobs and we all accept it, Flash jobs and you'd think they just killed every flash fans mother with the way they react.

How come nobody seems to be pissed off that DC is dragging the best comic of all-time that is a deconstruction of DC and Marvel Comics into the "multiverse"? It comes off as totally un-self-aware

Because Barry is a pure snowflake and can never be responsible for doing anything wrong.

I'd have preferred something a bit closer to Barry's death, but it's good as is.

Very few people seemed to like it since the beginning.

But he rest of Rebirth is good enough that we can tolerate it to see where it goes.

It'll most likely suck, but once it's over we can move past it.

I guess. It seems that everyday in comics there is some big controversy, yet this feels pretty unlamented

I believe what you meant to say is that Death in DC is pleasant lady who is totally understanding if you aren't committed to this whole "dying" thing.

Prof Zoom never dies.

So what DC heroes can actually beat Dr Manhattan? Would magical heroes like Zatanna or Dr Fate have a shot?

Going by his powers in the original comic, there's a lot of DC heroes who could have beaten him. But now Manhattan seems to have gotten a huge power amp, so there probably isn't many left. I'd say a full-powered Spectre could defeat him, but if he shows up at all in this arc they'll probably either have him job or handwave it away.

>>Have him remind Wally of his dead twins right in front of Barry and have him say it was all thanks to Barry

This is all I want from Rebirth. And to see Wally freak the fuck out.

>that suit
HNNNNG

It's pretty self-aware if you ask me.

But this seems to be a term people enjoy on Sup Forums today so who am I to stop you.

Reverse flashes name is professor zoom dumb shit. I hate these people who only watch the cw show and think they know shit.

Not the one triggered, bitch

By waiting till he stands there monologuing and applying common sense, can't phase your feet, if you did they would phase through all matter including the floor.

Sorry people don't like bad writing user

come on, it was no secret he was coming back. You seem like the people that complain about batman did not remain "dead" after Final Crisis when he was obviously alive in the final pages

>Wally and Barry confront Professor Zoom
>Zoom has a huge smile on his face
>Zoom:You forgot about your children, didn't you Wally
>Suddenly Wally realizes and remembers the kids he forgot
>You can see the pain and anguish on his face
>Zoom: And it's all thanks to our Hero Barry Allen
>Barry is clearly shaken and frozen solid from the accusation
>Wally quickly jumps to defend his childhood idol saying it's not Barry's fault
>Zoom: But it was, he was the one who went back in time, he knew the dangers
>Wally goes from sad to fucking pissed and runs up to Professor zoom smacking him across his smug face and then begins to pummel him
>Barry is helpless to stop this speed beating
>Professor Zoom is on the floor unconscious now but still has a huge grin on his face
>Wally is just on his knees crying
>Barry: Wally, **I messed up**

Wally now spends Rebirth doing everything he can in his power to get his kids back.
Barry now spends Rebirth trying to redeem himself.

Kill yourself casualfag. People like you are cancer.

>Another speedster villain
At least it's Reverse Flash but come on.

Would require admitting that Barry was actually wrong.

Flash writers stopped being creative long time ago. At least Thawne brings in memes.

Meh, Zoom hates Flash, the end. I couldn't give a shit way. The best zoom was written by Waid and Johns.

Waid had Zoom fuck with Wally because he read in history that he was going to be zoom and barry would kill him.

Johns had zoom torture Wally because he wanted to make him a better hero. Different Zoom for a different flash.

It's not hard to make villains for someone who can go fast really. You just have to give them powers that work against it.
>Character can make tons of clones of himself that explode if you hit the wrong one so you can't just speed processes of eliminate them
>Character can stop time like DIO so his speed doesn't work
>Character can take control of people's bodies so the flash wouldn't want to hurt them
>Character can create robots to attack people
There, thought of that in 40 seconds.

He didn't die. He's a speedster so he'll heal

He'll come back OP

He's an evil speedster that has mastered time and has been killed numerous times. The start of this was him coming back from the dead thanks to universe shenanigans.

Also, welcome to comics.

being a Flash fan in the 80's must have sucked ass

Zoom dying and coming back is now his thing:
Time shenanigans
Reality Warping
Speed Force

Hell's a fucking relic from Pre-CoIE at this stage, no? He's an anomaly that never goes away.

>>Have him remind Wally of his dead twins

You have to understand, the reason Wally doesn't remember the twins is because the writers and editors don't want them to exist, and if he knew about them, even if he couldn't bring them back, just talking about them would remind the audience they were a thing too much.

>Wally now spends Rebirth doing everything he can in his power to get his kids back.

This is exactly the story DC DOESN'T want to spend all their time telling in Wally's book.

ffs he still hasn't even re-romanced Linda yet.

Why not? Nothing is more motivating than a parent and their love for their children.

Call him Thawne or Professor Zoom. Zoom is Zolomon.