Reminder that this whole mess is his fault

Reminder that this whole mess is his fault.
If he didn't create a massive turd of a first film, Rian might have been able to make a satisfying follow up.

explain this meme

Wrong new fag. Rian wrote his script before even seeing The Force Awakens. He gave no shits about the mysteries J.J. laid down in his, admittedly, mediocre film.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

No, you got it all wrong.
This is all George's fault. Not JJ, not Rian, not Disney, it's completely his fault.

He's just an old spineless weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so out of all people he choose to sell his life's work to a children toy manufacturing franchise fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming him.
Fuck you George.

It's somewhat true, a by the book follow up to TFA would not have been anything special since everything TFA set up was so lame but I think it's safe to say it wouldn't have upset so many people.

I don't get what the picture implicates. That there are more Jewish people in showbiz than in the average population? There are also more attractive people in showbizz than in the average population, why not bitch about that?

Finally, what's with the "when we do it" line? Do what? Put markers on Jews?

>the mysteries J.J. laid down
how about just making a complete story instead of including any half assed "mysteries"

Maybe if Kennedy actually planned on a trilogy than they could have set up a basic outline to the films

No, no, it's all Mike Stoklasa's fault.

It's ALL of their faults you knuckleheads. George for selling out, Kennedy for having no creativity, JJ for rehashing and mystery boxes, Rian for more rehashing that pretends it's not rehashing, and EVERYONE for allowing an idea as inherently flawed as "sequel to ROTJ" to go forward.

This.

I have a feeling Rian hated what JJ/Kathleen did to Star Wars, so he sabotaged the second film knowing JJ would have deal with all that shit in the third one.

this, he killed off two of JJ's OC DONUT STEEL characters like they were nothing (Snoke and Phasma)

idk if he hated it but it's pretty clear he didn't give a shit about JJ's plot and honestly I can't blame him it was bad but crushing it all so forcefully like he did was probably a bad decision.

>Rian m-might've been able to make a good one if JJ didn't fuck it up!
God I'm so happy people will see Rian for the hack he is. Looper and Brick are shit.

nah he saved us from having IX be a ROTJ rehash
like it's literally impossible now

Popes nose, chicken tail.
What his nose looks like.

>it's JJ's fault Rian dropped every single thing JJ built up in TFA including the main plot

>build up shit and do nothing with it
what a fucking hack, at least the OT films stood on their own

fuck off back to rebbit

>Rian might have been able to make a satisfying follow up.
>Only wrote 5 films and 1 tv episode before TLJ
>Only directed 9 films and 3 episodes before TLJ
>Some of them student tier shorts

Let's be honest here. Rian was out of his depth.

Is it JJ's fault for being shit or is it our fault for allowing a shit like JJ to be successful?

ask yourself this user, would a movie that actually followed up the TFA plot have been good? I don't think it would have and the places where he smashed JJ's mystery boxes were the best parts of the film, it's everything else that sucked. The movie just didn't feel like star wars, tone was all wrong and it didn't have the look.

His plot points of having Kylo kill snoke and Rey be a noboady were the only things he did right, fuck JJ and his fetish for rehashes.

Did you know that when you snort bleach, the instant high is tremendous? Bleach is only dangerous if you drink it, because it goes into your digestive system, so you should never do that, but it does not harm the lungs. So as long as you don't swallow, you are fine with a great high. Which, coincidentally, is probably what your gym teacher said when he smashed his giant manhood into your little facial fuck hole. If you like to get over that, go back to the beginning of the post. Do it, faggot!

plus he's got a dick for a nose