UNPOPULAR OPINION THREAD!

Share yours!

> All 3 Punisher movies were decently good.
> Marvel's Hercules sucks, Beta Ray Bill & Hickman's Hyperion are much better allies for Thor.
> Except for a bit too much badly placed humor & a missed opportunity in making Ultron menacing, AOU was great.
> Nat & Bruce was great & their scene at Clint's farm was among the best emotional moments of the Mcu films.
> Karen Paige in the Netflix series is fantastically acted & is the best female character of the entire Mcu.
> 90s Spider-Man Tas was much much better then 90s X-Men Tas. Especially im regards to animation.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?hylfywl0atqde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There isn't a single episode of Gravity Falls I consider great instead of just good.

I actually like Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon.

Futurama isn't funny at all.

Cape comics need to go back to a pre-crisis modelset where issues are loosely related/ no real continuity and mostly rely on cheap bulk talent and moralist tales.

Detective Comics, Action Comics, books filled with short stories about multiple characters and are sold on a wider scale with a more poignant theme.

I don't like comic books all that much, at least Marvel and DC. It feels like they're played out, with no real character developments that mean much of anything.
Oh, Superman died for what, the 7th time this week? Big whoop.

It has its moments, but on the whole I agree.

Johns is Bendis
Fraction's Thor > Aaron's
Hitch's JL is good
All-Star is Snyder's first time writing Batman well
Action Comics and Superman were better in DC:You than Rebirth

liking twinks is kinda gay

I liked Superior Spider-Man for the most part.

I liked Movie Optimus's take on the character and he's way more interesting than the rest of his post G1 incarnations, save for Animated.

I don't care much for modern cartoons

Loud House is the worst cartoon on modern Nick, and that includes nuFoP and modern Spongebob. Nick is also currently the best channel of the three

is also true

minus is an overrated webcomic.

liking twinks is gay

Movies are a shit medium for comic adaptions. They should stick to television.

This, this right here? It's shit, and I get genuinely annoyed when I see a thread dedicated to this garbage pop up every now and then.

"HAHAHA SHE'S GENERIC CUTE BUT GENERIC CREEPY BUT ALSO GENERIC CUTE HAHAHA" fuck you.

I don't really think Nick is the best channel out of the three. Don't Nick and CN abuse certain shows (New Spongebob, Teen Titans GO!)? Disney probably has the "best" channel.

Yeah, I want cape publishers to go out of business too.

I like arcs however i agree that they go on for too long and that they should go for 4 or 3 issues not 6 and the other 2 issues in the trade should be standalone stories

But we've already had a comic book adaptation that was also the best movie ever made.

>pre-crisis
nigga that shit ate a bullet in the 70s

Poe Dameron is lame lazy and stupid... The worst in SW universe
"Go away BB8, I'll save everybody" he didn't save a soul.
"I´m not telling you shit" He spilled the beans.
After the crash...did he look for Finn or BB8 in the closest fucking town? "nah... I´m going back to the base". Where were BB8 and Finn? In the closest fucking town!

I've been meaning to read American Splendor but I can't find it anywhere and the trades are confusing.

Say no more.

>Harvey Pekar's American Splendor
mediafire.com/?hylfywl0atqde

Wrong board, go away.

>UNPOPULAR OPINION THREAD
I mean... is in the fucking title dude. And if you have a problem with that...prove me wrong fanboy

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
It's in the fucking title. If you aren't discussing a comic and you aren't discussing a cartoon then go away.

samurai jack isn't that good especially season 1-4

Ohhh... How about the comic from fucking marvel "Dude"... the dumb fanbase that made possible to put that idiot in a comic.

Bendis Uncanny X-Men is pretty good when read in trades. Reading 6 issues in floppies as they were coming out is one of the worst comics experiences I've ever had.

There is nothing wrong saying "I have black friends" because you have black friends.

UNPOPULAR user, what you are saying is common sense

Bendis's Spider-Woman was actually really good.

Bendis is fucking unpopular here, in particular is UXM run. Read what I said again, it was GOOD when read in tpb form. That's an unpopular opinion here on Sup Forums.

>it was GOOD when read in tpb form
read it again... you are right buddy my mis.... and stop reading bendis in any form, is bad for you.

Oh, I have since. Will probably never touch anything he writes again.

These threads suck and with the amount of times they popup, they should be banned on sight like sinfest threads.

i actually love MoS, thought BvS was okay.

I never liked adventure time
From the beginning I felt it was being weird for the sake of being and not like entertainingly weird or funny weird but just made me confused and uncomfortable
I also always thought the dialogue was very cringe worthy as well

Logan is the most overrated and manipulative cape film of the last decade.
"She is your daughter" Fuck off, she is a fucking clone, give me a break. Just for casuals JFC

>comic adaptions
WTF what about sin city, watchmen, batman 89?

terrible

I'm curious, why does this get to you?

Rick and Morty is a poor man's Venture Bros.

so you are a purist... Good for you, but boy you are missing a lot.

>she is a fucking clone
at leas Jango fett raised his clone as his own child

Ultimate Spider-Man sucked compared to original Spider-Man, and I hate how everyone praises it

Man watchmen was a terrible movie adaptation, but sin city was good nigga, wolf potter did it for me

I guess TV may be a better fit since it does story telling episodically like comics

Marvel Adventures > Ultimate Spider-Man

Kubo and the Two Strings is good.

I unironically like the Legend of Korra, with the exception of season 2.

>but sin city was good nigga
Fair enough, but that means there are some good adaptations

I thought China IL the show was better than the shorts

Anyone excited for DC integrating Watchmen in their main universe needs to kill themselves. Furthermore, anyone that hated Before Watchmen but loves Johns raping the franchise should kill themselves, ask for another chance at life with a resurrection and then kill themselves again.

Even though I prefer reading single issue stories I understand that the current market depends on trades that collect a large story. I like the way Snyder wrote his batman where you'd have an arc that can be collected as the trade and then between arcs you get a stand alone story that loosley relates to what's happening while still including plot threads that play an important role later on.

We don't even know to what extent they will be involved yet. It could just be doc, it could be multiple watchmen, heck watchmen who died may show up due to the time shenanigans affecting their universe as well. They might not even stick around by the end of the event. We still know literally nothing outside of the button finding its way into this universe and characters who come in contact with the speed force have been remembering pre flashpoint events.

Batman V Superman is a 6-7/10 film. I feel like everyone is exaggerating how bad it is just because the general concensus was that it was shit.
I mean it's not a great movie by any merit but I don't really get ALL the criticism (other than...I guess the fact that it was a let-down and people are reacting to it not meeting their expectations.)

Ms. Marvel was never good. Fans just desperately wanted a teen superhero that wasn't shit.

New Super-man is a shitty elseworld created to stave off negative media DC would have received if it had fired Gene outright for a white guy.

Ashi isn't cute.

>We don't even know to what extent they will be involved yet.
It doesn't matter.

So do i also
>LOK was actually pretty damned good. Only "bad" season was the second and even then the story about the very first Avatar was interesting

>I like Miles Morales and thinks he's just fine as Spider Man and furthermore UNDER A GOOD WRITER could be a great character

>While we're on the subject of characters. There is no such thing as a bad character, only bad writing.
>Watchmen was good
>JL movie looks like it will be great

couple i forgot
>Batfleck=Best live action Batman to date
>Batman Begins was the best of the Nolan Trilogy. TDK is very overrated
>I do not hate Leto Joker i think he could be pretty good with the right script

Part I

>Richard Corben is an artist with a hideous art style, and not only doe it bug me that Mike Mignola holds him in such high regard, but I am also shocked that Sup Forums loves this man's artwork.

>Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School is mediocre, and I think Sup Forums is being ridiculous by making the "ghouls" waifus.

>The Fantastic Four needs to be kept away from the MCU at all costs. As much as I love corny, this shit is too corny. I mean, their villain's name is "DOCTOR DOOM," for God's sake.

>Victor Domachev was a good birth name for Dr Doom. Victor Von Doom is just too dumb to put in a setting that's attempting any semblance of realism. You people complain about "quipping" in the MCU? Imagine how often the Avengers or others will poke fun at his name. Fans are just being manchildren when they made an outcry against Fox Studios giving him the name "Domachev." I liked it, and feel like their can be other alternatives, like Von Domachev, Von Domm, Von Domme, etc.

>Tacticool and Practicool costumes are entirely legitimate for heroes and vigilantes, and, in many cases, but not all, come out better than the desgins they usually have in comics.

>Spider-Man should have biological webshooters instead of mechanical wrist gauntlets. Without his webshooting abilities, Peter Parker's other super powers are highly generic. On top of that, while it's always established that Peter is brilliant in Science, it still seems silly that he would have to develop his own web gauntlets, and not have webbing abilities included in his Spider Bite Package.

>The Simpson's/Family Guy crossover was well done and unexpectedly funny, both shows jaking jabs at the humor and writing of the others', while the receiver takes the joke very well. It was pretty smart and well-written, if only Brian's segment was more interesting.

Part II

Teen Titans Go does not trigger me, simply because, well, Teen Titans wasn't that great, either. Even when I was 11-12 years old
and I hadn't developed a mature sense of criticism or taste, I knew that TT was just a pretty okay cartoon for the most part,
that was dragged down by its cringeworthy anime quirks with the emoticon expressions, chibi segments, even the Japanese theme
song from that Pop Star Duo that Cartoon Network tried to push so hard. While I'm at it, Terra's story arc and character doesn't
give me the feels like it apparently does to everyone else. "Oh no! My life sucks because I have superpowers!" Seriously? Fuck
you, kid, I wish I was "burdened" with having superpowers!

Besides, The main reason I sat through it was because I missed out of BTAS, STAS and Justice League when I was a kid, since I didn't have cable television, growing up poor, and all, sometimes we didn't even have WB or Fox.

The president's son is called Baron Trump you can not tell me that's not more sillier than Victor Von Doom

The Dr. Pig meme isn't funny

Ugh, why'd the come out weird? Goddamnit, Notepad.

Eh. At it's worst, Baron sounds like one of those weird names new age parents would give a kid, like Rain or whatever.

>The regular show is god-awful.

>ITT: try to bait Sup Forums

I've always thought Ed, Edd & Eddy was boring ad dislike the art style. As a kid i changed the channel every time it was on CN.

All three of them abuse their shows. But right now, everything on Nick is watchable to me compared to CN, and Disney XD is in a perpetual state of "old cartoons are over and new ones havent premiered yet"

I saw a few episodes of Rick and Morty and don't understand the appeal.

MoS is alright. BvS was trash, I don't understand why Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so obsessed with it like autists, it's managed to ruin both boards.

Comics and manga are the same thing.

Samurai Jack has been great.

I like The Force Awakens and Rogue One more than the prequels.

DC's Hanna Barbera stuff and Young Animal is better than Rebirth.

DC's peak was Johns' JSA.

Marvel's peak was King's Vision.

Chicken Run is the best animated film of all time.

Carl Barks' Duck comics are the greatest comics ever.

nice quads and also 9/10 posts in these threads are extremely popular opinions.

How about Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps would make a terrible couple

How is liking something better than the prequels an unpopular opinion?

Because Sup Forums loves them.

I think season 5 of Samurai Jack is pretty fucking good

Punisher Warzone is one of the best comedies I have ever seen.

When 90% of Sup Forums is raving about it, that's not an unpopular opinion.

>cringeworthy anime quirks with the emoticon expressions, chibi segments
Do you people have no sense of humor? The chibi anime stuff was brilliant in this series because it was used in small doses, unlike in much actual anime. The jokes were also very well-written for the most part, unlike in TTG.
>Fuck you, kid, I wish I was "burdened" with having superpowers!
In a world where superpowered people are practically everywhere (and even non-superpowered people, like Robin, can kick some serious ass) and you're the odd one out who can't control yours, I doubt you'd feel the same way.

The Lego Movie was boring, the Lego Batman movie was ass (the only funny part of the latter was the intro).

Teen Titans Go! is not that bad.

The DCEU is good.

The new DCAU (from the recent animated movies) is good, too.

Old Samurai Jack isn't that good. Almost everything it's praised for is done to fucking death and it genuinely gets boring after a while. There are great episodes, but as a whole, the series is just meh.

I'm getting tired of all the superhero movies. It's not that they're bad or anything it's just that it feels over-saturated as a genre, they're all starting to blend together.

I cannot see how anyone other than contrarians like Spencer's CA:SR. Nothing actually happens over 12+ issues, and its clearly just bait for Twitter drama but for some reason people lap it up.

After reading the World of Edena, I can say Moebius is an absolutely fantastic artist but nowhere near a good writer. He has very engaging ideas to begin the story but he soon discards them for far less interesting ones.

I think season 5 of Samurai Jack is pretty fucking lackluster.

Cartoons are better and more enjoyable than comics. In fact I don't even read comics.

>Karen Paige in the Netflix series is fantastically acted & is the best female character of the entire Mcu.

top waifu

Doesn't mean they're actually good or enjoyable, though. I pretty much hate myself for visiting Sup Forums so much at this point.

Sup Forums bitching about whatever flavor of the month show getting too many threads is dumb. A popular new cartoon is getting a lot of threads on the cartoons and comics board, WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE. Going into the threads and bitching about it is just going to make those threads last longer because now people can argue with you instead of inevitably running out of shit to say about the thread's subject. And are lots of threads talking about a cartoon really that fucking bad? Just let them have their fun and leave, ignoring a thread isn't actually that hard. Me mad.

Karen's relationship with The Punisher was the only emotionally mature part of S2. Having her deal with her own regrets over killing someone though the prism of another character was great, and the fact that it never became a romance but an overtly uncomfortable friendship(that was called out as weird and unhealthy by the characters in the show) was even better.

Her suddenly becoming a world-class reporter at the end was still retarded, though.

Shmorky is okay. He's made mistakes but he's not the paragon of sin that Sup Forums makes him out to be.

agree but that's a problem with board culture desu

Black Cat/Felicia is the best girl for Peter. Fuck Mary Jane, never really liked her.

Except

1 in movie continuity she isn't a clone. She is his daughter and 2 it's the best damn cape movie we've had in ages. Your just too daft to appreciate a nuanced film thar has an actual plot.

>Comes to an Unpopular Thread to be offended

Eh, I came to post my own unpopular opinion, and I'm hardly the only one arguing. We all know we come here to get angry and throw down. It's a containment thread where we can vent all of our bullshit.