You guys are raid the Rotten Tomatoes

salon.com/2017/12/13/star-wars-the-last-jedi-reviews/

this is the Television & Film division of the alt-right?

You guys are pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gng3sPiJdzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously girls never, ever put their hands in front of them to break a fall. It's so crazy but it happens every time.

nachos and dip one hand
drink in the other
need to show ticket
..oh shit

>Wussia like drumpf and hate muh stah wahs

what? i dont give a shit about rt

>this is the Television & Film division of the alt-right?

Leftists hate it too.

Source: Sup Forums

Trusting a random critic to review a Star Wars movie is like trusting a car mechanic to analyse a jet fighter.

You people have turned Lucas dick-sucking into an art.

It's fucking racist as shit!

I was very surprised as well 2bh
everyone here said it was a little basketball american that was the final shot

Yes, we have 90,000 unique IPs per day on this board deployed and ready to downvote this one particular film - not any of the other films we thought were shit, but this one specifically - at the drop of a MAGA hat.

You fucking retard.

bots are a thing

pure kino
link to full video?

No sweetie, you've been caught red-handed. Your botnets are exposed and Russian Tomatoes is going down.

so fake you can tell she tripped over her own feet and threw the popcorn in the air

i hope she got banned for life for that stupid stunt

Just like drumpf, right? The next 7 years are going to be great.

>90,000 votes
The movie was shit and Disney bought reviews kid, accept it and move on

women have no physics engines, so they lose balance easily
youtube.com/watch?v=Gng3sPiJdzA

But I'm a communist and still despise this soulless husk of a film, the by-product of capitalist greed.

why is it 7.9 on imdb then?

why such a wide cap between only one film in the franchise?

How can people be so retarded and still function in society

it was theforce.net
the movie fucking sucked
starwars fans are not as forgiving as Sup Forums

Sup Forums is +18

>not knowing how to handle nachos and a drink

My dad works for Microsoft and he will ban you.

what the fuck is this bitch doing, roastie lookin like she could use a Dole Dipper

>communist swine
>accuses others of greed

Next time you gonna tell me you care about working class. Piss off to write another article about fucking white males.

I'm a liberal, I fucking hate Trump, I hate the alt-right and I want Sup Forums wiped off the site, but if you think there's some troll brigade with the negative audience reception of The Last Jedi, you're fucking wrong.

The Last Jedi is a huge fucking mess that had no idea what it wanted to do and literally threw everything at the wall to see what would stick. I had no expectations for anything in it, but I still left very disappointed.

right most of those are clearly people actually losing balance. in the OP she throws the popcorn in the air rather than try to instinctively put her hands out to catch herself

its like some junior high girl trying to do her best jackass imitation for laughs and failing miserably

>You guys are raid the Rotten Tomatoes
How so? It's a movie for kids. Who cares honestly.

see

Who was in the wrong here?

You tell me.

OHOHOH

PATRIARCHY.WEBM

If you could bot that many reviews in a 24-hour period without the website staff noticing something was amiss, don't you think Disney would have done it already with positive reviews? Use your head.

We would need some backstory in order to determine who was in the wrong.

Salon.com is coastal western liberalism personified. Spend more defending the world's largest entertainment corporation and your latest space pewpew movie than poverty or American Imperialism.

Same here; reluctantly voted for Hillary.
This movie simply sucked bawls

bitches be trippin

>You guys are raid the Rotten Tomatoes
Could everyone please reread their posts before they hit "post"?

someone redpill me on dole dippers

Nice try Ivan, there's list being made. We're coming for you sweetie.

why is a penguin selling bananas?

>inb4 a Trumpcuck LARPing as an SJW

Yep, 7.9 IMDB is abysmal for the first week since that's when fanboys/ social event faggots usually vote. Farce Awakens and the shitty Hobbit movies were over 9.5 IMDB during their first week.

out-fucking-played

they still have the body awareness of children, its apperent that throughout human evolution females have typically never been in danger, hence the lack of disaster eversion.

Masterful.

>hey here take my phone and film this, I'm gonna pretend to fall over and make a huge mess that someone has to clean up while I upload the video to snapchat, omg teehee I'm so randum

why does she throw the popcorn up in the air like 6 feet

no reason to do that

incorrect
>You guys are pathetic
correct

le quirky clumsy grill trope

Please tell me security dogpiled that douchebag.

>he doesn’t realize it’s an SJW larping as a Trumpcuck leaping as an SJW

woman detected

im starting to like this forced meme

>why is it 7.9 on imdb then?

Wait, it's a 7.9 now? Wasn't it higher yesterday?

How does nobody realize the song is called "Fortunate Son"?

downvoting shit movies are a hatecrime now?

the package clearly says Dole: Banana Dipper

>leaping
*larping

Backstory is the woman asked the man for money.
Dude said he didn't have any. Then proceeded to buy some food and a drink.
You know the rest.

>its apperent that throughout human evolution females have typically never been in danger, hence the lack of disaster eversion

Lmao, that's not how evolution works

I struggle but I manage day by day

it’s a running joke

>Also, unsurprisingly, Carrie Fisher is a standout.
Do people seriously believe this? That cokehead is a fucking terrible actress. Using her corpse as a puppet probably has more of a chance of getting you a good performance. Which I guess is what they did.

GUY IS GEORGE LUCAS
BEER IS 4 BILLION DOLLARS
NACHOS IS NU WARS
CHICK IS KATHLEEN KENNEDY

>security
What totalitarian shithole do you live in that restaurants have "security."

>Even those few jaded doubters, the ones still reeling from the disastrous trilogy of prequels perpetrated by George Lucas, will roar like Wookies and holler, "Holy shit!"

You don't belong here tourist.

women dont have instincts
I saw a woman fall over in a bus when it accelerated, she didn't even think to grab the handrail, she was like 40 years old, it was like her first bus ride in her life

physics are alien concepts to women, they dont have the mental processing power or spatial memory to simulate physical interactions, so they panic and scream when they lose control

a man wouldnt throw popcorn in the air, but a woman might, they're unpredictable

>woman asked the man for money
Some random man?

My sister broke her fall with her hands and she broke her elbow :(

>several batshit insane tweets means that the left at large doesn’t like the movie
really high level critical thinking skills, user

Yes. She was a meth head and/or homeless.

>it was theforce.net

Shit, I forgot that place existed. Used to go there to find Jedi Knight 2 mods when I was a kid
What's their consensus on TLJ?

Why the fuck did she throw the popcorn like that? I hope they made her clean it up.

howcome women are so fragile

ahahahaha, what a spiteful petty woman

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was banned from the bar

because we reward people for being retarded instead of punishing them

That is sort of how evolution works. It's possible for certain combinations of alleles that increase overall clumsiness or hurt coordination but only occur in females for any number of reasons to be passed on more easily than ones that are expressed in males due to reduced selection pressures.

Nah, she got hers anyway.

>this post
woman genocide when?

>hy is it 7.9 on imdb then?
Because it was like 9.5 before the movie was actually released. That score was shilled to death and it's dropping half a point every time you shill mention it

Yes. Get with the times you bigot.

This board would be a tad better without that shitty site

whats wrong with being a bigot
are you discriminating against my culture?!

There is nothing wrong with discriminating against bigots

Good, fuck off then.

what a racist

>the alt-right ate my homework will be a valid response in current year
i wish i was underage right now

Lel this gif, been long time not seeing this gif.

You can see the moment she gave up just throws the popcorn in the air "fuck it" im falling. Might as well make a mess at the same time.

I wasn't racist pre 2016 but now I genuinely want to genocide every last nigger man, woman, and child on the face of this planet.

I honestly can't tell if people really believe Russians are hacking the reviews.

You can't be that retarded...