Was Leia getting blown out into space, waking up shortly after...

Was Leia getting blown out into space, waking up shortly after, then Force-pulling herself back to her ship the worst fucking thing in all of Star Wars?

I thought so, but then I saw this.

It was actually the best part of the movie

Its one of the worst scenes in cinematic history

It mostly looked dumb. It would be better had she used the force to protect her with debris or something. Not this mary poppins shit

>mfw throughout the entirety of The Last Jedi

I bursted out in laughter seeing it. And I rarely laugh at a movie.

She should have escaped with the rest of the crew staying with the ship.

In the escape pod she could look on with horror as the ship was destroyed.

THEN she gets into her coma.

yeah that was heartbreaking

You could tell Kathleen Kennedy and the feminists were trying to make her look like Hillary Clinton based on the hair and clothes.

It made me sick.

>my sister wont mind if I kill her son real quick, right?

He had a killer instinct for a moment to kill his nephew. And he was scared that he was so close to doing it.

Luke was so stubborn in keeping the Jedi alive, but was about to lose himself. His arc being a washed up jedi works.

No it was Rose, ya fool.

I actually dug Flying Leia, as silly as it was.

>scene where Luke gets tired and starts to fade
>Leia and Rey look at each other, acknowledging Luke's ascension
>suddenly Leia starts to fade away too
>REY HELP ME HE'S TAKING ME WIT"
>[binary sunset theme]

kek

>the worst fucking thing in all of Star Wars
>"Monsters out there, leaking in here. Weesa all sinking and no power. Whena yousa thinking we are in trouble?" — Jar Jar Binks

Star Wars is the cheesiest shit ever produced by Hollywood. Examples of "the worst fucking thing in Star Wars" are legion.

I cant decide which was worse

>SuperLeia
>Luke plotting to kill his nephew in cold blood because he felt shifty
>Deux ex hyperdrive
>Yoda force lightning from beyond the grave

All in all the movie was on par with the prequels but without the worldbuilding and meme quotes

Luke not only inheriting the lust for killing younglings, but planning to murder the only child of his sister and his best friend in his sleep is up there for the worst scenes in the history of cinema.

I just don’t understand why? Really why?
To remind the audience that she's force capable? Is there not a simpler not so contrived and ridiculously over the top way to do that?

I just can't comprehend it.

the lightsaber fights, if you want to even call them that, were terrible. the fuck man. that sexual tension bits with rey/kylo that didn't go anywhere because muh lightsaber

dude it was a moment of weakness, everybody thinks of killing their nephew every once in a while

Can somebody post or link to this webm with Super Leia? Or it didnt look as meme-worthy in reality and just bit silly?

It was probably the worst scene in the movie, and that’s saying a lot.

She was supposed to be the principal of the new Jedi School, that explains the scene.

Yes.

Maybe Rian thought the next director would want to use her force powers so set more of a precedent. That or more likely it's just a dumb gratuitous moment that he unironically thought would look cool.

fuck no, he's a jedi the scene should have him trying desperately to get his nephew away from the dark side and snoke seducing ben with promises of power.
No that it matters because both snoke and Luke are dead.

tpokek

The OT handled this really well. Just a small comment by some other character is all you need.

>Luke: I looked to train another. But, she too, was unwilling. She tied her destiny to the fate of the galaxy and abandoned the force.

I don't understand the hate around Luke.

Clearly he was caught in a difficult situation in which the risk of allowing Ben to fall to the Dark Side with his fearsome Force power far outweighed any mercy or compassion he had for Leia and Han. By taking one life he could have saved millions more.

It's like the "killing Hitler in his crib" scenario. Wouldn't you have done the same?

She did WHAT????
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Close.

She should of died there.

I liked her in the older films but goddamn she did not age well, never mind that she doesn't have the gravitas anymore, her crumpled voice isn't wise or inspiring.

this

A Jedi would not, although Mace Windu pretty much did the same thing.

The only reason they did not kill her was because they did not want to throw her scene with Luke away. They thought it was poignant and shit.

Everyone knows there's oxygen in space in the Star Wars universe. How else would be able to hear all the ship noises and pew-pew beams?

Honestly Super Leia's Spacewalk was the least lore breaking aspect of the show.

meaning everything else is even worse?

I thought it was really cool.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time your sister got blowed the fuck up on a space ship but somehow survived that and the vacuum of space by using the force on herself I guess and then floating towards another ship like Superman to a round of applause by the inhabitants of said ship? She was a good friend.

Fug

Can we get the better screenshot of Luke slashing down at Kylo with a demented look on his face and demon eyes?

Jar Jar serves a purpose in the plot. A big one in aotc. Just because you think he's annoying doesn't mean he doesn't belong. Unlike flying leia. Pointless and stupid .

You mean the scene where Kylo is having a flashback from his childhood self's perspective, in which Luke looks uncharacteristically evil because Kylo was scared as shit and felt betrayed?
Are you autistic?

It actually fills the plothole of "why the fuck is Luke's sister never doing any force stuff".
Then they added the plothole of "why the fuck did she shoot at the ship that crashed into their bunker even though she should have sensed that they are on their side due to her force powers?". I actually thought she gave the signal to close the gate with the exact timing to allow their buddies to crashland into the base without letting any of the enemies through, due to precognitive force shit. And then they destroyed my theory with that retarded situation.

Also, I fucking loved how they actually made a proper Jedi fight that wasn't imbeciles like the last movie and not twirly party lights like the prequels, where the fighting style actually showed glimpses into the characters, with Kylo being well-trained and even gaining renewed focus during the fight in order to tap more into his force sense, while Rey just fumbled around and almost got beat by a single dude with a good melee weapon.

Holy shit thank you user. I havent laughed that hard in a week
I am so glad I didn't go see that turd of a film.

The only thing that would make this funnier would be if it concluded with someone photoshopped Leia into a post anime sword slicing scene.

yeah whats up with her fucking voice. did she have 50 strokes? sounds like shes talking with saltine crackers in her mouth

This is the same Luke Skywalker that redeemed Darth Vader, Scourge of the Fucking Galaxy. It makes no sense that the only solution he can see is to murder a child while it slept.

And it gets 10/10 scores, with critics prising it as "best Star Wars film".

Why.

Fucking why.

>Poe leads a literal mutiny
>there are no consequences
>'I like him'

you mean he was more like his dad than he wanted to believe?

And Luke explicitly chose not to. He was terrified by how close he got but he did decide not to. Ben however didn't understand that.

Of course there is oxygen in space, why even have windows on the ships at this point?

She was obviously keeping some air around her with the force.

What was weirder was the bomber scene. The bombing bay is open, you can see the space ships below and yet there's air inside.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

>IT WAS JUST HIS IMAGINATION

I think the fact that Carrie couldn't move her face in any scene was worse.

This is the second time Mark Hamill has tried to kill a student and for similar reasons. Pic related.

Yes, as is shown by having the scene THREE FUCKING TIMES, with the scenes from Luke's perspective lacking the fucking demon face.

You fuckers are deluded as shit.

No, the relativistic speed weapons of mass destruction being common as a car was

>it's just Kylo's point of view, it didn't REALLY happen that way
Based on what, your ass?

>It actually fills the plothole of "why the fuck is Luke's sister never doing any force stuff".
That's not what a plot hole is you fucking idiot.

Naw I'd say any romantic scenes involving Padme and Anakin in AOTC take the cake on that one.

Bribing and pressuring the fuck out of critics, and leftist journalists finding the politics in Soy Wars agreeable. Review journalism is a fucking joke.

It doesn't matter what his face looked like he still plotted to murder his nephew in cold blood
Lets all just accept it was retarded and move on

I saw it more as him looking at the child, contemplating shit and then having a moment of weakness.
Which, you know, is explicitly stated in the movie.
He did not fucking go there with a plan of fucking stabbing his nephew.

SuperLeia might have looked stupid but your other three points are actual story plotholes.

It was actually pretty well done, just doesn't fit your autistic luke "good boy dindu nuffin" narrative that you've created in your mind.

>Poe is told literally nothing except to shut up and await orders
>First Resistance ship runs out of fuel and dies
>Ma'am you do have a plan right?
>...
>Continues on and second ship runs out of fuel and dies
>Ma'am please we need a plan
>....
>Ma'am why are you fueling up transports without shields or weapons when we're within sight of the most powerful cruiser the First Order has, headed by a supremely force sensitive person who's' able to easily affect people across the entire galaxy without effort? (something which will kill Luke?)
>....
>Ma'am I'm gonna ask you one last time, please tell us the plan. Here I'll even tell you mine
>Poe you're dumb and you're shit's retarded

Yeah Poe was really in the wrong on that "sudden" mutiny

Same reason airplanes have windows dumbass.

>able to breath and force move in space
>unable to sit on a plane seat without dying of dvt
What does it all mean?

Here's my question, why didn't the rebels got sucked into space the moment they opened the door to let Leia in?

Pointing out that flaw only reinforces the air in space meme.

none of them are plotholes

>Luke plotting to kill his nephew in cold blood because he felt shifty
luke's motivations are very much explained
>Deux ex hyperdrive
no deux ex, sw fans have always wanted this to happen and the actual event didnt help the rebels any
>Yoda force lightning from beyond the grave
yoda is literally one with the force. you, know the force that flows though nature and everything?

Correction, that's blown out.

>Those dubs in a Star Wars thread

Because obviously there is air in space in the Star Wars universe.

Don't know about other people, but my theater burst out laughing when they saw this scene.

>She's Vader's daughter
>It was a moment of weakness
>It didn't even instantaneously destroy the entire fleet
>The force works in mysterious ways

There you go autist I solved all your problems for you

>the director incorrectly thought Mark Hamill would die before TLJ came out

It's the fucking demon face. Even in Kylo's version of events, it's so unnecessary and makes it look comical. Crazy decision.

KEK i wish,that wouldve been fucking cool

What I don't understand is how the last scene of the movie basically has them on a planet made entirely out of Cocaine and Crack rocks but somehow Leia manages to survive without overdosing.

What the fuck!?

No, the plotholes are:
>Luke went there to die and not be found, but somehow left a treasure hunt map
>Admiral Ann Hero not telling her plan to Poe not even when they were pointing guns at her and adding 45 more minutes to the movie with a useless sideplot
>Rebels are out of fuel and only have 1 jump, but First Order doesn't, why not jump into hyperspace and then jump back surrounding them?

>luke's motivations are very much explained
Yeah, I feel like people are jumping in a bandwaggon here or maybe haven't seen the movie. Saying that his assassination attempt (Which wasn't even one, which was one of the twists in the movie) is retarded is missing the point of the fact that Luke himself thought it was retarded. That's the fucking reason for him going Yoda and living on a secluded island on bumfuck nowhere.
>no deux ex, sw fans have always wanted this to happen and the actual event didnt help the rebels any
On the one hand, it wouldn't work in most situations because generally there's both friendly and enemy fighters there.
But then you have the death star and shit, where it does kind of create a plot hole.

>yoda is literally one with the force. you, know the force that flows though nature and everything?
Yeah, complaints here are silly. This is literally divine intervention, with the force showing one of the priests of its religion the right path via means of throwing lightning at a tree.

RULES OF NATURE

"Guess it's time to asspull powers."

It's a salt planet.

Maybe the guys behind the movie play Planetside 2, where the ice continent Esamir is often said to actually be the place where all of the salt of the community goes.

The ancient force...

Awakens!

fuck I miss Revengeance memes.

Anyone got a Super Leia stream link?

I really thought it was going to turn out to be Snoke doing a mind trick to Ben, which would be stupid and cliche but still better than Luke Skymurder.

Show your nephew love and compassion despite what you foresaw and ensure he is not tempted by evil.

You know, something that the old Luke Skywalker would have done without hesitation.

it was the "nuke the fridge" of nu-star wars

desu, I didn't mind this scene at all. It was the purple haired bimbo that pissed me off, the fact that Snoke was not revealed to be Darth Plagues, that these movies are just rip offs of the OT, that Rey is a Mary Sue and that Luke has turned into an utterly and completely different character. I also think there is too much SJW garbage in these movies.

If the force can be used to float objects, why can't it be used to float a person?
There was literally nothing wrong with this scene

But he said Snoke had already seduced Ben and by the time he whipped out the saber it was a foregone conclusion that Ben would turn to the Dark Side. Nothing he could do to turn him back.