No sjw purple hair

>no sjw purple hair
>no destruction of luke's char
>no 50% female cast in a military setting
>no mary sue character
>no 100+ plotholes

Admit it, he would've done a better job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bYWAHuFbLoc?t=38m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying George doesn't love diversity
you know his last movie was Red Tails right?

If George was still making movies today he'd be making them just as "diverse" as any other director

TLJ being bad doesn't make the prequels good, sorry

Georgie

Come
Back

Pls

episode 3 is kino, if you think otherwise you are wrong

Please forgive us.
My nigga. RotS was the pinnacle of kino.
TLJ wasn't bad though. It was a dumpster fire.

I admit..... *cries*

It’s shit kid

Wrong, Disney cuck.

leave

Disney and the PT are shit

Deal with it. George did not have a solid plan and it showed. Sams problem as with Disney, just with more heart

>no mary sue character
what is princess leia

>more heart
>more
There is no heart in Disney SW period. The prequels had flawed execution, but still felt like they belonged in the SW universe. The sequels are soulless cash grabs.

at what point does princess leia duel and defeat vader after 0 training

Way less mary sue than rey to be honest desu.

PT is good, you RLM faggot.
>Disney Nu Wars
>heart
You are a fucking shill of the highest pathetic order that belays belief in any actual human capacity possible. Amazing. Disney Star Wars has no fucking heart or soul to it.

100%, they might of been bad, but at least the atmosphere and saber battles make up for it. Disney doesn't know wtf their doing.

She routinely outguns platoons of trained soldiers and shrugs of hit of weapon which is demonstrated to tear big chunks from walls with only a scratch, without any sort of armor.

>trained soldiers
>stormtroopers

Midichlorians aside, the prequels still had respect for the Force, and the prophecy still carried over to the OT (and ultimately, Anakin did fulfill it).

DSW just pisses on the most important part of the mythos. First with Rey, and now with all the bullshit in TLJ.

>no sjw purple hair
lol que
>no destruction of luke's char
But destruction of Yoda's, Anakin's, Obi Wan's character is fine.
>no 50% female cast in a military setting
What about all those female jedi in Ep. 2
>no mary sue character
Hell, no characters at all
>no 100+ plotholes
You're an insane retard who needs to be taken out back for your own safety and the safety of those around you.
Living proof that prequel apologists should be mercifully euthanized.

1 is more than 0, you fucking autistic retard

Not really, you are clouded by nostalgia. The PT is missing what made the OT good

The saber battles are shit. And what atmosphere? You mean the pacing? Bravo they got one thing right whooppee

>Horrible backstory to how Anakin turned to the darkside
>Needing to watch cartoons to understand what is going on and why I should care in between II and III
>Midiclornians
>Jar Jar
>poop jokes
>Cramming in Bush era politics that haven't aged well
>Shit fight scenes

I'm not going to defends the Disquels, but George hasn't been involved in a decent movie since the 80s.

You just know VII and VIII would reference Trump

named characters you dumb fuck

Of course he would have, say what you want about the prequels but they have more substance than nu-wars

I want to see what he would have done. Films would still have been bad but it would still be neat.

Death Stick dealer Elan Sleazebaggano?
Yes those are all names from the genius mind of Lucas

I wonder what a death stick is reference to? And I'm sure Sleazebaggano has a meaning. I'm going to need a few days to get to unravel this onion.

definitely, he at least knows what a fucking movie is supposed to be like

it's a quick scene that reinforces what a jedi is like, a little world building, and that name isn't even in the movie what the fuck does such a detail matter, could have called them quadramolo sticks or badonglongs but that would probably have been worse

neck your self mouse

Disney knows how to sell them. In the end, that's all that matter.

to you?

Disney has 0.

im so sorry george lucas

>he would've done a better job.

Yes, but so would anyone, even JJ.

1 is more than 0, quick maths

what? the whole thing is based on Anakin falling to the dark side. the problem is we know it the whole time so it's boring.

Watto was a Jew

Disney has 0, you autistic sub-human fuck.

>Disney Wars
>More heart

its about the journey not the destination

>Disney Star Wars having any heart
>any soul
-2/10 Disney shill.

for you

About that plothole part...

In the English language, more means having a larger thing than someone else

1 is larger than 0

You guys are so butthurt that the PT is shit, and so dumb

Fuck off, new star wars isn't supposed to pander to you oldfags anymore.

>Disney
>1
Wrong retard.

wrong

yes it is, oldfags have the most money

Let the past die.

>midichlorians
>battle between two fractions we couldn't give a shit about
>jar jar binks
>lazy writing and directing
>camera a, camera b
>cgi everything

wew i miss you jorge pls come back

>1 is larger than 0
Sure but Disney Nu Wars has nothing at all going for it you mindless drone. Lucas's autism is still better because the PT felt like still a natural extension of the original trilogy regardless of its issues with direction and writing, nothing about these cash grab soulless dumpster fire movies for the Sequels have even that.

>100+
list them

>midicholorians
Just biological microbes that are ATTRACTED to people with the Force, the more a person has, the stronger their Force connection is. It was a misnomer that retards claimed this meant you were only strong if you had a lot of them or they MADE the Force.
>two fractions
Retard ESL, fuck off.
>jar-jar binks
>implying Finn is better
>lazy writing and directing
El oh fucking el coming from defending the Sequels.
>camera a, camera b
And Nu films don't have this issue?
>CGI everywhere
TPM has more practical stage effects and props than any of the Nu Wars movies do put together.

Can you even read? Look back at the post way back

Look at what I call more than the other you autistic sperg. I wondered why you were shitting yourself over numbers

Your IQ is easily less than 80

Everything Disney has produced that takes place before TFA in the timeline is great.
Prove me wrong.

>says the moron with the extra chromosomes who can't understand why people are shitting on his posts
I don't think you can.

>No 100+ plotholes

Yeah, right.

>being a contrarian prequelpleb fedoraholder so hard
c u c k

Kill it if you have too

(You) aren't good at this, Disney brainlet. Sudoku yourself now.
>Disney Wars
>heart

My post is up there, clear as day. You are autistic and incredibly stupid and have been arguing something which didn't need to be argued. I thought it was just your being too stupid to understand simple mathematics but you can't read properly either

Kill yourself

(cont.)
Like, come on, don't tell me Rebels doesn't expand on the universe nicely, or that Battle of Jakku doesn't mean anything to you guys.

However, the more shitty new movies come out, the better ep3 turns out to be in comparison

Think about it. Back then it was
5>4>3>1>2

Ep3 was right in the middle.

Now it's
5>4>3>R1>1>7>8>2

Suddenly 3 looks better cause it's further ahead in the ranking.

>when Lucas dies he'll leave his notebook to James Cameron
>James Cameron creates George's original vision for episode 7 in a not-Star Wars film
>billions and billions of dollars made, George's corpse fades into the force

It'll happen

What about 6?
You completely missed 6.

You are up there showing why you are a literal mental invalid with those extra chromosomes, you sub-human mongoloid. You are too stupid to understand that no one here remotely believes your bait worthy claims of Disney Star Wars having "heart". You are a faggot.

>episode 3 is kino, if you think otherwise you are wrong

Agreed. Minus that dumb fuck "NOOOOOO!" scene, it's pretty solid.

Oh yeah, not sure what happened

5>4>3>6>R1>1>7>8>2

Das hella diverse mang

5>4>6>>>>>>>R1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1>2
objectively correct ranking

Even Plinkett looked more fondly over the prequels after The Farce Awakens. Just imagine how he'll feel after The Last Jew

>lets kill all the jedis including toddlers who's been the guardians of the republic for generations just based on palpatines word without any solid evidence. and we also a empire now

yeah sure

>8
>7
>above anything in the prequels
>let alone 2
Nice joke Mark.

Hi Mike.

TCW actually shows why the clones followed through with the order, and why the public opinion started to turn against the Jedi.

Star Wars hasn't been good since 1980. Get over it, man-children.

Are you stupid? What the fuck is Anakin going to do now when he's already an accessory to Mace Windu's murder? Beg them to not execute him for siding with the known Sith Lord?

I didn't bother watching the Plinkett video, what'd he say?

>bashing RotJ
I fucking hate you piss-ants.

He said even though the prequels were shit, they were still different.

yeah why bother.

here youtu.be/bYWAHuFbLoc?t=38m50s

im not talking about anakin you retard.

>Jedis refuse to take him as a Jedi Master
>Literally only like 10 or so Masters in the entire order
>Anakin established to already be part dark side at this point
>He watches a Jedi almost fucking kill Palpatine for no reason
>Palpatine manipulates him (which wouldn't be hard at all at this point) into destroying the Jedi temple totally
>With the promise of power along with it
>The fucking title "Revenge of the Sith" literally describes Anakin (The Sith) taking revenge on the Jedi Order for fucking him over
Either you're retarded or a shill

Lucas tried more at least, he gave the universe more depth and added a lot of new things and concepts while execution wise for the prequels weren't that great but we can see his vision and imagine the bigger more expanded universe.

Whereas the new star wars has no depth and doesn't do anything to the universe except rehash everything.

that's how you interpret the plot of sith, and you think that's kino?

nevermind that interpretation is wrong but lol.

5>4>6>3>1>>>IT FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY WANTS TO SELL ME SOMETHING>Haven't seen R1 or 8, but I've seen the spoilers for 8 and nothing can redeem it

>Ackbar Grievous
>saber helicopter
>mandalorians being faggs
>cristals bleeding

>Strawman
>Strawman
>Claim with no supporting evidence or anything
Wew start arguing any time

Who killed the Jedi toddlers brainlet?

I wouldn't mind that. George was slamming Nixon in the originals and Bush in the prequels. My biggest gripe with TFA was that it had no political commentary. They missed a perfect opportunity to have the First Order be either far-right nationalists or ISIS-style terrorists but instead they went with nazis more blatant than the originals.

I wonder if we will ever see Lucas' ideas for the new trilogy, he was open about how Disney ignored his contributions

Rebels is a pale imitation of The Clone Wars which got shitcanned so it could take its place. I watched the first half of the first season and found the characters bland and the stories simplistic. I heard they added Thrawn in later seasons, but by that point I'd already written off the entire new canon as shit.

>no 100+ plotholes
Only one that's wrong. The prequels filled the OT with lots of plot holes. He's still better than Disney though

>Star Wars by Cameron.

Fucking god damn Wendig is a hack.

Pacifist Mandalorians were conceptualized in TCW, which was made under Lucas's direct supervision, years before Disney acquisition.
Not to say I dislike TCW, but you can't really blame Disney for any perceived faults with it. If anything, Rebels has shown Mandalorians picking fights again.

Reminder, the only reason TCW got killed wasn't because Disney wasn't getting a fat paycheck but solely because CN isn't owned by them.

I mean, straight up hating on white people is dumb as heck, but he's got the point about a gay protagonist at least - it's pretty much a non-issue, isn't it?