OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=215099.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE MOUSE IS DONE FOR, BOYS

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU STUPID NIGGER

BRUH

7.9, thats still pretty good right? I was thinking like 4/10 for this "movie"

it is. For some reason imdb still has a pretty high rating for TLJ while the other major rating sites have a rather low user rating

It gets a 6 from me.

its dropping fast, tfa was like 8.9 when it came out now its like 8.1 which is still way overrated.

STILL TOO HIGH

WORK HARDER BOYS

8.2 was definitely ridicolous. I'm not hoping it will drop into 4 but 6.5-7 should be the range.

as long as it drops below RotS(7.6) I'll be happy.

>Niggas getting mad over a voting system that can be manipulated by people who haven't seen the movie

..same goes for Rotten Tomatoes

The man has spoken

>doesn't know what op means by "OH NO NO NO"

Still too high.

Continue the bombing.

The "most helpful advice" are ours though.

Bombing the rating is the last step. After it is bombed the last website with positive rating on TLJ will be done for.

I'm aware, my son. I was aiming at people who actually get butt-hurt over these systems. Sadly they do exist

>TLJ will be done for.
if only but we still need to hit letterboxd too

seems like the russian hackers are starting to target imdb now that RT and metacritic is done

>tfw putin promised double pay for the day if IMDB score falls below 7.5
gotta get back to work man

largest french site was heavily bombed too allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=215099.html

3.2 there is pretty bad

Begun, the franchise war has...

IMDB manipulates its scores:

"IMDb publishes weighted vote averages rather than raw data averages. Various filters are applied to the raw data in order to eliminate and reduce attempts at vote stuffing by people more interested in changing the current rating of a movie than giving their true opinion of it.

The exact methods we use will not be disclosed. This should ensure that the policy remains effective. The result is a more accurate vote average."

In this case its being paid by Disney too keep the score inflated for a few weeks.

Everyone hates it... I feel like it must be good then.
I was really hoping this one would get a solid 10/10 from everyone so that I could dismiss it as another TFA. But fuck, now I have to see it because everyone hates it so it means it's probably kino like Episode 1.

Sorry for misunderstanding lad. Yeah they're pretty bad my autistic half brother won't watch a movie that's below 7 on imdb

this.
I remember TFA being at 9+ when it came out, now it's at 8.

7.9 on IMDB for a major franchise movie is the equivalent of like 4/10 in real terms. They get major score inflation

Can't wait for the tasteless nerds who gave it positive reviews at first to pretend they hated it all along once the consensus that it sucks is solidified a few weeks/months from now. I don't know how the professional shills---I mean critics will explain away their absurd scoring though. I wonder if some publications might actually erase their first reviews and commission new ones in order to retain some credibility

Aren't the nerds all complaining that it "ruined everything" though?

You're right, I think the only people praising this turd are Millennial pop culture whores. Nerds actually do have slightly more taste

No prob, user. Respect, and I will pray for your brother

blockbuster movies constantly get 8.5 or better at release before regressing to the mean
a 7.9 for a SW movie is a failure, it's already worse than TFW and just 0.1 better than rogue one. final score will be probably some 7.0 or so

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FUTURE IS FEMALE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING SEXIST TRUMP RUSSIAN HACKERS

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD AHAHAHAHA