Thoughts?

Thoughts?

kys roastie

>HP
>pizza

I want fat, dumb Americans to leave

Only based thing i see here is thin crust pizza.

>reddit slumber party
>reddit film
>reddit food
>reddit weather

>confusing reddit and tumblr

>reddit weather
>no weed in sight
>disgusting american 'za
>the dullest franchise

>reddit reply

>reddit weather

Better day coming through

It's what the cultured denizens of Sup Forums would call pottery that a person would have such a dull pizza to consume while viewing one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Lol what is Sup Forums weather?

don't you forget everything we don't like is reddit or tumblr

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

beautiful bright sunny day but we stay inside anyway

>pizza is american
kys

>Pepperoni

Get some better toppings.

is this pasta

Like clockwork

>god-tier: atlas shrugged, les miserables, the great gatsby
Gee, can you be any more of a teenager...

Newfag

there are times when i think this pasta is the best thing Sup Forums has ever done, even more so than baneposting

You have to go back

Nuclear winter

HOLY FUCK

You are such a faggot

what?

FUCKING JEWS GET OUT

>the perfect day is one spent without critical thought, self-examination, achievement, or any attempt at an independent mind
you soyboys really enjoy your bright, shiny prison, don't you?

Kill yourself soyboy

As soon as they are forced to examine themselves, the soyboy's immediate reaction is to commit sudoku, so naturally they don't do that.

It absolutely is Reddit weather though
Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but who's understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out
Fucking Reddit ruined rain

calm down, user.

Not that hard to confuse them T B H. Go on any of the default subs and you'll see what I mean.

"No!"

Fuckin jeez is literally every actor Jewish?

who says no?

How can weather belong to reddit you autistic fuck?

>buttmad pastefaces

Not like you guys, you deeply think about yourselves and find everything is spot on and only the jews are holding you back.

It’s the dullest pasta in the history of Sup Forums pastas. Seriously...

Your mom is the dullest woman in the history of sex ayooooo

>you've never meditated under a waterfall or out in the middle of desert frying your mind on the acid

>daaah innerspekshun is dumm
>i wub da stahh wahh n cabeshid
>thinkin bout da wurl beyawn is poll
If you ain't a roastie, you type like one. Begone shallow materialist, back to your prison of instant gratification and dull franchises.

Florida summer

Snowy

summer